"My feet are pretty callused from dance, but my toes look real suckable right now! I'd suck 'em"Ember Amane

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Stunned But Dumb

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Utsugame posted the blue screen version of Ui's loli dance.

I went through the trouble of splitting the two dances and making it transparent.

UiDance1.gif
UiDance2.gif

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
these girls are loaded to hell and they don't invest in a dualpc for streaming this far into the game? specially ame
because no one in the history of ever has wanted to set up a new PC. installing all your favorite programs turning the thing on and off 5000 times to get it to turn on correctly.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

F7IGH7GaEAAsY4F.jpg
Kiara's temp schedule for the coming week. She is in Japan at the moment for a friend's wedding, in case anyone didn't know. She tried to do as much as possible during the short time she is there. Collabs with Aki+Calli, Noel ASMR, and ID3. Should be a ton of fun.
:sanasmile:

Also, I hope she posts pictures of her in her dress from the wedding on Keeki :kikiriki:.

Stunned But Dumb

I adore when talents put up the most scuffed, written on a Denny's napkin schedules

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Is there anyone in Holo who would become a Manager after their graduation? The obvious pick would be Ame, but sometimes I think that Kiara would be a good fit too.
Iirc Kiara toyed with that idea on stream a long while ago. As well as being a dance instructor
In one of her recent streams, someone asked Kiara if she would have tried to get into Holo as a manager if she hadn't made it in as a talent.

She said she wouldn't want to work in a Japanese work environment as anything but what she does now. She likes her current job in Holo, but she has a lot of freedom she wouldn't have as a normal office worker.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Saddle up, because this horse is going to WAR! :gurasemperfi:

Bug Eater

I think it's a good idea how when they want to scoop up a new talent, they just do it and have them debut in a matter of weeks. No waiting to have enough new members to debut a new "generation."
It works fine for EN at this point, but I think JP really would have benefited from waiting a while and picking up a few more members before they debuted the branch - they don't really feel like a cohesive group, more like random streamers who happened to be available. As a peasant vtuber enjoyer I think that watching a gen/wave/etc grow together as a group while developing their own 'story' is a really big draw to the whole experience (Hololive is probably the best at this) and you don't really get that feeling from VShojo JP.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It works fine for EN at this point, but I think JP really would have benefited from waiting a while and picking up a few more members before they debuted the branch - they don't really feel like a cohesive group, more like random streamers who happened to be available. As a peasant vtuber enjoyer I think that watching a gen/wave/etc grow together as a group while developing their own 'story' is a really big draw to the whole experience (Hololive is probably the best at this) and you don't really get that feeling from VShojo JP.
The other point of having a group is that you have people with a whole bunch of different skills that can be pooled together to increase the overall knowledge base and quality of the group's output, whether it's streaming content, the various aspects of a song cover, editing of material, and so forth. And you also have more people coming up with new and interesting content ideas for eachother too.

Limkin

I guess she is feeling better now, because her mental condition got worse. Being sick she was a lot more normal than usual

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Did this get posted, yet? Cuz it is fucking adorable.

20230928_183938.jpg

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Nu-Mysta leaked.
Edit: For reference the leak comes by way of Vshoujo's website, the same way Geega leaked. Retard level Site admin over there I stg.

SPOILER_kuro-banner.png

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom