"(Does chat creep you out?) never. Do you know how many times I had to bring up armpits before they started to ‘get it’? Their libidos are shot, I’m telling you. This is why I had to grow breasts- for their sakes"Mozumi Pichi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I, for one, am looking forward to another round of "playing these games during the strike is LITERALLY GENOCIDE" that will come from this

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
What would they even be striking for? Various different companies are paying them and at different rates, it's not like there is one solid streamer union.

Then again if this means Hasan fucks off then I'm all for it.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
So are we really going to get the Troons and Lesbian from the Holo EN fandom side to complain about their oshis playing a game?
A Homostars is going to support the cause once again?
Sometimes happy that JP is separated from all of this bullshit

A chan Routine

Shion Cover of the most recent Marine Original Song

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
In happier news, ShoiriPon was planning a donothon to help a patient, but the goal was met before the stream even started.

Screenshot_20230927_095031_X.pngScreenshot_20230927_094930_X.png

IdenticalPlateaus

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Botan confirmed she caught a bad cold. Hopefully she recovers quick.

And Towa had a menhera day so she's asking for some support.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Warning and reminder to the 2view bros; If you establish yourself as a regular that interacts within their small community, do not be surprised when they notice you leave.
I swear to god they all keep a spreadsheet of their regulars. I'm not really speaking on experience as I almost always lurk but I'm sure they know their lurkers too.
Indeed. On the other side, 3-5+ views only notice and care when paypigs have been absent (or seen in other's chats dumping money.)
What excessive egosearching does to a motherfucker. Next time she sees someone saying her boobs are small and fake and start posting nudes to prove them wrong
Plenty of 1-2views does this to an annoying extent, like I'm almost tired of seeing tits because of how often it gets done.

Kureha Mitora is playing star ocean first departure today, this is a classic jrpg from when things were cool and good.

Was scrolling past and I thought this was Phantasy Star and got excited for a split second.
I, for one, am looking forward to another round of "playing these games during the strike is LITERALLY GENOCIDE" that will come from this
Especially when the list I've seen so far is 99% games everyone are still playing (because long life span) or will play (because they're good games), what do they expect to happen? Just not game and make money? I'm not playing Mighty Number 9 just because it's the only "safe game" left lmao

Limkin

Japs will just not dub their games in english if someone tries to force them to work with only a selected list of VAs, or not release their games internationally if having a dub becomes a requirement. They didn't care about any of that before and they will surely not care about it now. Not to mention JP dub is usually full of VAs I actually recognize and care about. And personally, learning english as third language I can't play games without subs and only pay moderate attention to what they are actually saying

Kalion

:)
Oh no. I guess everyone is going to have to play old retro games with no voice acting and stories written by the programmer as an excuse for the gameplay.
The horror. Please don't let this happen.
:smugpipi:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Oh no. I guess everyone is going to have to play old retro games with no voice acting and stories written by the programmer as an excuse for the gameplay.

GOG sales skyrocket with all the newfound advertisement

Nature is healing

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Botan confirmed she caught a bad cold. Hopefully she recovers quick.

And Towa had a menhera day so she's asking for some support.

I am sending you my energy Towa Sama
20230924_135411.jpg
BIG LOVE

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Appreciate Kawaii positive genius, Ririka sachou's beautiful karaoke of some anime greats including Cruel Angel's thesis and God knows. I like how clear her pronunciation remains even during singing. No muddling.

Edit: Ignore what was formerly the 2nd part of this post. I had a late night brain toot due to how my YT subs page was lined up.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Edit: softspoiler just to be safe. Just Alex Kirsche being Alex Kirsche

Too bad that hurricane didn't do shit...

:ameohno:
I have a massive backlog, anyway.

Lisa's got something else coming in a few days with her 2.0 debut. I like the black metal style logo, so I'm definitely curious.

Last edited:

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

The Irsh Coffee girl from Pippas AI stream is doing a test stream, and she somehow has a L2d that's fully rigged already.

As a follow up to this, she said she was going to delete the test stream since her official debut is next week. Luckily she said she's fine with an archive, so it's here on Odysee and on some folks computers saved I'm presuming

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Appreciate Kawaii positive genius, Ririka sachou's beautiful karaoke of some anime greats including Cruel Angel's thesis and God knows. I like how clear her pronunciation remains even during singing. No muddling.

Edit: Ignore what was formerly the 2nd part of this post. I had a late night brain toot due to how my YT subs page was lined up.

The real Raden streaming :smugpipi:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
In happier news, ShoiriPon was planning a donothon to help a patient, but the goal was met before the stream even started.

I only have respect for doc because I've seen her help her patients time in time again with all her proceeds from her streaming and this solidifies that once again

We truly need more people like her

Doclove :sanasmile:

Edit:I checked her Facebook and apparently the patient has a really complicated case of thyroid cancer that she talked about in her recent YouTube stream

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Lemon woman stream. I open it up to hear she has spilled her coffee all over the place, so we're getting a cleaning ASMR before Genshin.

Top Bottom