"I'm gonna treat you like my homework; I'm gonna throw you over my desk and do you all night long"Aia Amare

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
She's more of a jew than Aviel it seems, maybe she was the big nose behind it all after all?
Well she's british idk if that's better or worse in this regard

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
If Calli is lurking is time to tell her that after 3 fucking years you are still sucking at games and please stop playing Mario party with other people we actually dont want more graduations

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If Calli is lurking is time to tell her that after 3 fucking years you are still sucking at games and please stop playing Mario party with other people we actually dont want more graduations
Don't listen to this guy, wigger. I hear Froot is looking for a Mario Party collab partner. Go for it!

Ensok

Early Adopter
Yeah another Council Mario Party collab instead would be fun. Or Advent doing one.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

First waiting room up for the Council accesorry reveal relay that ends in a L4D collab. Hashtag is #CouncilCapes so it sounds like they are going full-chuuni, in typical Council fashion.

Edit: Actually, given how fluffy Bae's outline looks, might be pajama-like hoodies, kinda like the ones Gen5 have:
Shishiro_Botan_Sheep_Hoodie_Accessory_by_加川壱互.jpgMomosuzu_Nene_Seal_Hoodie_Accessory_by_加川壱互.jpg

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

This thread amuses me because it seems like the internet has forgotten the VT Whale controversy. Which is a damn shame because that shit was intoxicantingly hilarious

Also I blinked and she has another stream, good God almighty

I'm sick of people resorting to "I'm getting death threats" from the smallest bit of criticism. People who do that should :tenmakys:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
fuck it, I'll fall for the obvious psy-op, it's DDK Appreciation Week now

she is a wonderful, hard-working woman who deserves more time off before she works herself to death

prime wife material, if she doesn't get a heart attack from stress/overwork

Negzana

fuck it, I'll fall for the obvious psy-op, it's DDK Appreciation Week now

she is a wonderful, hard-working woman who deserves more time off before she works herself to death

prime wife material, if she doesn't get a heart attack from stress/overwork
She streams more than Gura

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Randon is preparing to show his face again after the charges of doing it with all Hololive were dropped

Edit: there is a rrat that Pako gave him a illustration to model because he follow him on twatter

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

I'm sick of people resorting to "I'm getting death threats" from the smallest bit of criticism. People who do that should :tenmakys:

Such is the melted mind of the 25-30 year-old dude who never matured past Gamergate Mentality™.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
What could possibly be worse than receiving 100$ credible (fr fr) death threats over the internet?

Watching VTubers

Yikes!

The Rrat

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I feel like I speak for all internet boomers when I say I pine for the days when death threats were simply another way to say "hello" online.
:ameraintear:
99% of the time their "death threats" are just people telling them to kill themselves.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
99% of the time their "death threats" are just people telling them to kill themselves.

Get the UN on the line, this has to be stopped

Top Bottom