"Ponie posters backflip off a bridge for me"Tenma Maemi
  • Seething vTweeters are currently reacting in very sane, calm and rational manners to the attempted assassination of presidential candidate Trump. I am planning a nice chill monday stream to go through some of them. Archiving efforts are underway, but if you have any good examples, please post them here.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

Was 16 when started working on a dating sim as VA (which is sort of questionable in itself). It's been around 10 years. Just imagine, being at least somewhat occasionally involved in something for the good 40% of your life and not only it's never going to be released but it's now all down the drain because the dev is a degen. Not that it wasn't obvious from the start...

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I know i am going to regret asking this but what Yandere Dev did this time?
Tried to groom someone underage.

Fortunately, he really sucks at it. Just like everything else Yandere Dev has tried to do, really.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Was 16 when started working on a dating sim as VA
Its not really a dating sim, it was just a retarded anime hitman with very questionable shit that was caked into it at some point or another

I know hindsight is 20/20 but its kinda disturbing that a game that had oodles of a young fanbase because retarded clickbait youtubers played it had a groomer sole dev

Drosselmeyer

Tick Tock Tee
If you do high reps low weight it should mostly just make an individual more tone instead of putting on power-lifting muscle mass. Did she ever specify what kind of weight lifting she would be doing?

In all truthfulness you are right though, if your only goal is to get thin with disregard for musculature, dieting would technically be enough.
This is somewhat incorrect and rather outdated. Higher rep ranges (more time under tension) is generally more efficient for achieving hypertrophy especially sarcoplasmic hypertrophy, which causes the fluid in the muscles to swell and is a big contributor to muscle size. Although, this is assuming you're doing them correctly with controlled eccentric movements and not just speedrunning a set (again, more time under tension). This is why if you ever look at the workout routines for bodybuilders (not powerlifters), they generally focus on more volume (10-15 reps) with shorter rest periods.

Of course, you will still increase muscle size with more strength-focused routines (higher weight, lower reps), but not as efficiently and vice versa. Tone or muscle definition is achieved through lower body fat. That has little to do with whatever type of workout you're doing, and ultimately comes down to 'calories in/calories out,' although weightlifting is often considered one of the more efficient ways to burn fat. However, diet is still king in that regard.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

The Irsh Coffee girl from Pippas AI stream is doing a test stream, and she somehow has a L2d that's fully rigged already.

She's really friggin cute! She might be oshi material!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Ah yes, spill company secrets that's sure to make everyone want to hire you.

VT Rainbow is more of a club than a company. I don't think there has ever been any money involved.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Hearing that YanDev tried to groom an underaged girl is probably the least surprising thing I'll hear all year.

Tubedude

So she's a very Christian girl apparently. How did she become a pippa fan?
She speak Spanish......it's over ..

I mean if you want to venture outside of the biggest corpos and try to avoid absolutely brain broken twitter troons and their supporters, not hard to stumble upon phase/pippa.

Sexual dm's with a 16 year old. The "surprised it didn't happen sooner" type of thing with him given his whole age of consent license rant thing.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Tried to groom someone underage.

Fortunately, he really sucks at it. Just like everything else Yandere Dev has tried to do, really.
usually when these allegations happen I wait until some hard evidence is shown before condemning. But with YanDev I'm more surprised this didnt happen sooner, the dude is super creepy and mentally unstable.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
usually when these allegations happen I wait until some hard evidence is shown before condemning. But with YanDev I'm more surprised this didnt happen sooner, the dude is super creepy and mentally unstable.
He also admited to it

Edit: Archive for shits and giggles, though I am sure KF is all over it, already.

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Amity Pls its not even October yet...
Also Bweetle is being abit based atm shitting on people for using Latinx and being overly sensitive about pronouns

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The "surprised it didn't happen sooner" type of thing with him given his whole age of consent license rant thing.
Anyone that says the age of consent needs to be lowered should be have their hard drive taken and forensically examined by police.

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Nerissa's PL weighs in with the YanDev drama

Its lowkey kinda of a funny coincidence that yandev had atleast two holos doing VA for his shit pipedream (iirc Kronii had a minor role in a short)

THANK YOU CAIT FOR SOMETHING NEW TO TALK ABOUT
LOOPS HATE

Post on the Yandev thread talking about it - https://kiwifarms.st/threads/evaxep...-cannotgoogleme.19311/page-2376#post-16855888

Reupload of the video accustation -

Supposedly the original got DMCA'd by the 'victim' of the grooming attempt, but people suspect Yandev faked a DMCA to do it. Which is hilarious, because false DMCA claims are technically perjury and punishable by law.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
She just said she's not going to get a discord, she actually know what the fuck opsec is. A true rarity, I might actually stick with her.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Supposedly the original got DMCA'd by the 'victim' of the grooming attempt, but people suspect Yandev faked a DMCA to do it. Which is hilarious, because false DMCA claims are technically perjury and punishable by law.
Oh god, I want that to go to court. Finding out what happens in discovery would be amazing.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Fucking horrifying that a statement like "Adults, please stop talking to children on the internet, there is no reason or excuse for it" is a valid one because there's so many shit bag predators online that haven't discovered cheap ropes on Amazon before they try to groom kids.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
So she's a very Christian girl apparently. How did she become a pippa fan?
We can be fairly sure she isn't Mormon, at least.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
@The Proctor she just realized you're gone :pikameefuck:
View attachment 47038

Edit: It just dawned on me that he gave her the Irish Goodbye
[insert roblox oof here]

VTubing is the same kind of escape for mentally unwell women as Argentina was for the Nazis.

Imagine if pic-related became a VTuber. Instant fanbase overnight.
I mean she liked to have fun with others. Its a skill that translates well into Vtubing and chat interaction.

She hasn't but I agree it's probably one of the smaller PR islands.
Looks like Shiina 🦍🦍🦍🦍soon

She was doing really good in the fist 1/3 of the year, hope she can get back into a good routine soon.

I'd ask but I cant.

Possible dissent inside VT Rainbow. Mizuhana is one of the small streamers who did an interview with Marina last week.

Scanning through the usernames and profile pop-ups of the retweeted tweets on the VT Rainbow account seems to confirm this.

Only one I care about in that group is comfyLenox and I only watch her Youtube ASMR uploads.

I dont remember her uploads having the VTRainbow tag and im not sure if her Twitter had it (i got blocked at around the time I posted that Marina feminist comic edit).

Was 16 when started working on a dating sim as VA (which is sort of questionable in itself). It's been around 10 years. Just imagine, being at least somewhat occasionally involved in something for the good 40% of your life and not only it's never going to be released but it's now all down the drain because the dev is a degen. Not that it wasn't obvious from the start...
Not really a dating sim/VA. Barely anything sexual in that game.

Good vibes, really cute. Impressed she got a model up, although i think it might be one of those models you can edit

Last edited:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Speaking of literally who "agencies". Akuma Miko got into VSour and there's some amount of backlash happening due to it.

Never heard of VSour until this but I'm sure it's run by the most competent people considering they vetted and onboarded Miko. Someone whose content is more drama-focused than my own.

There's some backlash already happening.
chrome_ooclKIfAf7.pngchrome_MfpR7UpPve.pngchrome_nVNfVVZ4V0.pngchrome_JJD5BqMQQy.pngchrome_PuZEAs3u0Z.pngchrome_GviXyUb8fb.pngchrome_jKWGPutrsQ.pngchrome_xrAXacWica.pngchrome_vSayOQhvWg.pngchrome_QxGbBnVvO0.png

This agency seems to be whoever they could get off the streets. Is that AI art as the profile image for one of their VTubers? Sure looks like it.
chrome_oNFysUHKjc.pngchrome_uAl2safDUO.pngchrome_aVGXiSkB0Y.pngchrome_6l5Y0KN9ot.png

Top Bottom