• 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
rap adele :Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:
some gay ass baking stream with a reflective bowl. shes pasty but also plump.
yeah and she reminded me of this
118819.jpg
quoted from the YandereDev Blog:
"A few months back, a fan of the game DM’d me and wanted to chat. I normally just turn fans away and tell them I’m busy, but in this case, the fan seemed really funny and interesting, so I agreed to talk. After around 2 months, I agreed to do a voice chat with her.

Right off the bat, she let me know that she was 16. At the time, I didn’t even perceive this as a problem. “What do I care what her age is? She’s just a funny fan of the game who wants to talk to me. This is no big deal!” I rationalized to myself that it was fine. (This was massive mistake #1. More to follow.)"
:vomit::vomit::vomit:
Holy Fuck This nigga needs to :tenmakys:
ok shoot that nigga in the face and all but can we shoot the fucking girl in the face too, bitch knew what she was doing. This is why there are so many fucking retards going around, they do stupid shit like this and everyone and their mother will say "you did nothing wrong" and will run with that their whole life. Either teenagers have enough mental capacity to be allowed to have some agency or they don't and they should be put in day care until they can pass an aptitude test.

Stunned But Dumb

I'll never get over the fact that yandev got a deal with, I think, Tinydev which would basically make him a supervisor as they did the extreme bulk of making the game. However, they made his garbage code better, which made him upset since he didn't understand it anymore and didn't want to improve so he broke the deal off. This could have had a good ending a long long time ago. There'd be dolls and books and other merch of yandere-chan in stores and it would have its own crappy animated series and lore vids by Mattpat. He had it all

Almost as funny as him being born from MikeZ saying his game sucks.

Clip

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
He's always been a weirdo who did retarded shit in the past. This whole thing seems to be less than a day old. I didn't know either until that Caitlin tweet got posted here. I just always pegged him as a freak from his videos and general antics.
He has been obsessed with becoming internet famous going back years and years.
I legitimately think the whole point of trying to make that game was to gain fame and access to awkward underage weebs who he thought probably won't tell if he tried grooming.

God's Strongest Wardog

SUCCULENT CHINESE MEAL
I can't imagine a tiny Chinese lolibaba like Shiina in PR. She must stick out like a sore thumb... a sore thumb too small to be noticed.:shiinastare:

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Honestly, she seems to me like what she wants is a hugbox of 5 weirdo proto-trânnies to kiss the ground she walks on, all fighting for her attention. I haven't seen any gratefulness for the fact that people even watch her.
This chick's not autistic, she's retarded. If she wants internet fwens, then she should put in some effort, too.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Back in our day, adults had to go out of their way to speak to us(kids). It was extremely rare for there to ever be a friendship between adults and kids.

Now in the internets, kids are everywhere. They are a plague and should get banned from all all communities. They make everything worse and ruin everything. Ok, they also get groomed and raped, but thats a skill issue on their part, get fucked losers and leave the internet.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
How many Spaniards speak English with very American pronunciation?
Not many. And their Spanish accent is very different. This girl doesnt have spaniard accent.

rap adele :Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

yeah and she reminded me of this
View attachment 47101

ok shoot that nigga in the face and all but can we shoot the fucking girl in the face too, bitch knew what she was doing. This is why there are so many fucking retards going around, they do stupid shit like this and everyone and their mother will say "you did nothing wrong" and will run with that their whole life. Either teenagers have enough mental capacity to be allowed to have some agency or they don't and they should be put in day care until they can pass an aptitude test.
This is why social media and any sort of social forums should be 18+. Teenagers have agency and most of them like step over the line knowing full well that if shit happens they can pull out the "minor" card and get away with it without much issue.

I can't imagine a tiny Chinese lolibaba like Shiina in PR. She must stick out like a sore thumb... a sore thumb too small to be noticed.:shiinastare:
There are a few Chinese families over here but from what I can see they seem to have been mostly spread out and they are almost all owners of Chinese restaurants (shocking, I know). So yeah she probably sticks out like a tiny sore thumb.

Dont fuck with the Coffee addicted loli.

1695769061475.png

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Needs more black face
wrong character your thinking of Mr Popo
The next metoo movement will be centered around non consensual economic discussions
We all live in a non consensual economic discussion.
I
G
G
E
R
Proctor explode this man.

One letter at a time that's the rule.
The horse girl is way too mentally ill and unstable, but the design is A+ even if it's just pretty much what a Uma Musume girl would look like.
so your saying Uma Musume has A+ Designs. Found the horse fucker what do i win? :smugpipi:
Not being tradcath is fine but showing any interest in wicca past age 14 is peak FUCK YOU MOM AND DAD energy.

She posted a novel on Twitter yesterday about being a good vtuber and too much of it was "spend money on good equipment before you go live" which I really disagree with. I started to disagree but it always feels weird to try to "correct" people who have numbers when I have none, so whatever.
1: Nah wicca is cool esoteric forgotten rituals and traditions never go out of style.

2: It is bad advice first impression matters more then good equipment admittedly good equipment helps with that but you can get by with cheaper shit ive heard many people recommend the Blue Yeti microphone for being decent quality and not breaking the bank. The important bit is not using SHITTY Equipment.
What series is this?
Jujitsu Kaisen Know i'm late but had to recommend it.

Really good characterization even the generic protagonist motivation is explored in depth (thus making it not generic) hell the main villain isn't even the one hes obsessed with stopping.

It's also a good time to start watching Season 2 is on going and is adapting the arc that had some minor buzz outside the anime community.
use the MC2SIO kit, you get all the bells and whistle of HD boot without using the homo USB port for loading games, the speed of them are to low

40 bucks and a good SD card and you are set to cope we dont have more Xenosaga

Edit: Meemaw told her mom that she went to a doctor and was diagnosed with Artistic tendencies and she was not surprised about it
but Xenosaga is ZEBADONE especially 2
Nerissa's PL weighs in with the YanDev drama

Its lowkey kinda of a funny coincidence that yandev had atleast two holos doing VA for his shit pipedream (iirc Kronii had a minor role in a short)

I get shes just trying to avoid using Pedophile/groomer but never talk to kids online if your an adult is funny to me considering well All of Nerissa horni bird of advent.
Hearing that YanDev tried to groom an underaged girl is probably the least surprising thing I'll hear all year.
honestly surprised it was a GIRL.
Well he got Kirsche to appear on stream with him, so that's a W for him
that's not grooming that's Pity.

Stunned But Dumb

Nyanna Banyana will be drawing very soon
Edit: Oh, it's a Gartic Phone with fans stream

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I get shes just trying to avoid using Pedophile/groomer but never talk to kids online if your an adult is funny to me considering well All of Nerissa horni bird of advent.
Even ignoring that specifically, chances are you're probably talking to kids online every day anyway especially if you online game, unless you ask everyone how old they are every time you join a lobby, party in MMO etc.

Bug Eater

The apex collab with Deron was something.

Shout out to Reimu for waking up to translate for this collab when Deron ended up spending 99% of the time speaking broken English, go figure. I'm glad she finally got to collab with Deron though, Selen really looks up to her.

(and I guess I shouldn't be surprised that she managed to end up in another weird family RP situation with a JP senpai)

Anime Fan

Airi's sick so her stream for tonight is cancelled :airidepressed:. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

archive

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kronii's parasocial stream room is up.

and 2 clips from her last stream.

EDIT: this woman is ready to become the best artist this world has ever witnessed.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Isnt Sena Bombon the daughter of a Pastor or some shit too??
She mentioned in her return stream that he never had his own congregation and that it was more like it was an excuse to not go find another job after he lost his. I'm sure thrax has it timestamped in the comments

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

The first Ever CEOtaku IS Tournament happened and a literal nigga won

The Top 8 had 1 FBK 2 Ayames 1 Korone 1 Suisei 1 Botan and the 2 Akis
Aki its still top Tier despite her nerfs and Ayame is very easy to use
Props to the Fubuki player for using a RNG character and getting into TOP8
Sadly People cant figure out Sora and Coco still looks like Nostalgia Bait even after all of the buffs from 2.0.0
Pekora was released in August.Will give her another tournament before jumping to conclusions

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mate, there's "brown" and then there's "barely even human". You don't want this.
"Mate?" Are you speaking from experience, ya cunt?

Sadly People cant figure out Sora and Coco still looks like Nostalgia Bait even after all of the buffs from 2.0.0
Pekora was released in August.Will give her another tournament before jumping to conclusions

Black guy AND he mains Aki. My nigga. :shubaIapprob:

God's Strongest Wardog

SUCCULENT CHINESE MEAL

> A black guy literally nicknames Crackin
> Lil B x Mori collab
This guy's a shitposter the likes we don't find too often. :irysthumbsupl:

Top Bottom