"What is post-nut clarity?"Takane Lui

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

"Moco chan Moco chan, you forgot to grab that box back there! heehehehe"

MATI and possibly Miko, but I utterly despise how catering to autists who can't read past 3rd grade has made people add shit like "This is a joke", "/s" etc. to their posts.

No one who has ever unironically used "Poe's Law" to defend their deficient text interpretation skills as something normal counts as a human being, and these creatures should never be catered to.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
MATI and possibly Miko, but I utterly despise how catering to autists who can't read past 3rd grade has made people add shit like "This is a joke", "/s" etc. to their posts.

No one who has ever unironically used "Poe's Law" to defend their deficient text interpretation skills as something normal counts as a human being, and these creatures should never be catered to.
This is why you always see me going "I think" "IMO" or "Honestly", since I subconsciously try to state when I'm not just bullshiting or shitposting.

You can blame reddit for the /s thing, they started that retarded trend because nobody in the site has a sense of humor or can understand sarcasm. In general I think it's not because people can't tell that Kay is joking, but because those same people would spread the tweet around without context and then people just take it at face value and a joke becomes fact. No wonder /vt/ rrats get as far as they do.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

I think if a person gets to virtue signal or say something they think is smart, they will take anything seriously, even with a clown emoji next to it 🤡:nolancries:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Sounds like a boring concept to just do "haachama 2", I would prefer having both characters but you only control one while the other roams around and attacks/collects xp like any other companion, and you can use special to switch between them. Would be like a fusion of haachama and shion's portals, letting you escape danger by switching character.
I think they could rip off phogs and have them tied to each other. Then have an option the switch who is leading the movement which changes how they attack. Fuwa is more powerful but clumsy while Moco is precise but weaker. Either way you have to kinda fight to go where you want to.

jfc Just saw Raden, one of the new Hololive girls with the mask was streaming to 17k during NA hours. Guess her Raguko schtick, casual attitude and character design that looks like she stepped right out of a shojo manga is resonating with people. Again I really really want to know her viewer demographics..
I think mangakas and other artist types might have her on during their work hours. Check out the back and forth with Eizouken's artist.

It's quite a different audience. If I knew Japanese I would drink and chill with her

God's Strongest Dragoon

:nolancries:I can't believe Kay would say such things about Fuwa
:nolancries:He's only saying those things because he hates Fuwa due to her big chest, it's obvious when you notice he has Fubuki as his avatar
:nolancries:I haven't seen such discrimination since those evil people at TVA didn't believe Scarle had huge boobs, she even showed her bra on stream!
:nolancries:Kay is a monster
:nolancries:My dad beats me LMAO

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230915-004904-614.png
Autism or meth?

God's Strongest Dragoon

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Sounds like a boring concept to just do "haachama 2", I would prefer having both characters but you only control one while the other roams around and attacks/collects xp like any other companion, and you can use special to switch between them. Would be like a fusion of haachama and shion's portals, letting you escape danger by switching character.
I'd be interested to see how they interact with the Bouncy Ball/Cutting Board item, since if there's a tag-in system for them they could get max benefit from both items in the same build.
Allow me to sperg here. AHEM. You control both at once one is "Active" the other "Passive" the active you control with the keyboard the other with the mouse passive character is immune to damage. you can switch between them and their active and passive attack are different Fuwa is larger area attacks when controlled and ranged attacks when passive aimed toward your mouse. Moco is smaller but stronger damage attacks when controlled and passive she runs toward you damaging everything in her path (and yours when she catches up).

Skills

Violence/EXTREAME VIOLENCE Fuwa attacks faster per stack Moco attacks faster and hits harder.

Sibling/Siscon Moco grants Fuwa stacks of Siscon when controlled when switched Siscon stacks slowly drain Fuwa hit's even faster slowing down per stack lost.

BAU BAU every KO;d enemy has a chance to cause others of flee in terror receiving extra damage for a time and running away

Special: Abyssguards Swap control over which sister your controlling for a limited time gain hp regen damage and attackspeed every 3rd use of this skill summons Pero as a companion. Pero damages anything he flies into.

This is of course subject to change over time as they get more injokes and lore but as of right now lightning brawlers hitting hard fast and many times fits them well. a short cooldown special that you can use to escape damage but also will drain your siscon stacks makes it engaging to use even though it's just a buff (a superbuff if your also cashing in siscon stacks)

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
But yeah the Riku pog face is a fucking wild thing to put in your financial statement.
"Hey we had some fans think we're no longer the cool content freedom company, and some shareholders were talking about how Riku memeing around in the past gave a friendly look to upper management, how do we get this back without actually allowing more and risking more controversies?"
"Dude Idk, put in a random pog rectangle in our financial report, they'll think we're wild and cool for daring to do such a crazy thing there"

Something I'm more confused by is what are they doing shilling UGC; what have they even accomplished in the West, in that regard? Hiring talented JP translators who could expand their JP branch's popularity in the West, just to have them be generic EN clippers, damaging potential for UGC? As much as I hate to compare because tribalism is faggotry, they've got jack shit in terms of UGC compared to what HoloCure has done for Holo.

soap suds

One of the new NijiYamanbas is being horny for Nerissa on the wrong account?
View attachment 45242
Archive
:whatastory::NOWWELAUGH:
He liked the post too and aside of him liking his fanart or other people/NijiEN talent posts (as far as I scrolled down, anyway), its the only one I saw with Nerissa in it.

So I guess that he either try to like the post to encourage the artist to draw the so called "babydoll" Nerissa... Or the guy doing it because he actually not gei and want to see Nerissa's fanart.

Iunno bout you but am leaning on the latter, mostly because I hadnt see him liking fanarts that leans heavily into those fujo-favourite yaoi shippings (beyond one fanart of him and the resident niji gay, Uki)
The artist edited and illustrated his lore video, so he may just be hyping them up. That, or he's pulling a Reimu and is openly thirsting for Nerissa now lol. The man also just got COVID, give him a break.
Anyway, I know I posted this earlier, but it hadn't premiered yet, and now that it has, I'm showing it again. EN have been on the Zomboid grind for about two months now, and Enna made this compilation on the first big adventure all that grinding was leading up to.

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
"Hey we had some fans think we're no longer the cool content freedom company, and some shareholders were talking about how Riku memeing around in the past gave a friendly look to upper management, how do we get this back without actually allowing more and risking more controversies?"
"Dude Idk, put in a random pog rectangle in our financial report, they'll think we're wild and cool for daring to do such a crazy thing there"

Something I'm more confused by is what are they doing shilling UGC; what have they even accomplished in the West, in that regard? Hiring talented JP translators who could expand their JP branch's popularity in the West, just to have them be generic EN clippers, damaging potential for UGC? As much as I hate to compare because tribalism is faggotry, they've got jack shit in terms of UGC compared to what HoloCure has done for Holo.
Well actually i have to thank these translators.They are helping me to watch all of NijiEN 👍 without dying

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Going to mirror this post from KF:
MarinaVT, who you may remember is part of the fag group VTRainbow that was at Offkai and also was heavily involved in the Pikamee harassment drama, recently got a sponsorship from a drink company.

a

As you can imagine, the quote retweets are pretty funny.
View attachment 44683View attachment 44684View attachment 44685View attachment 44686View attachment 44687

It got so bad that Marina had to send simps to try to damage control, and the company closed replies because they're a bunch of pussies (not real ones, of course, because it's a tranny.)
View attachment 44688

I checked and I'm blocked by this person as well despite never having interacted with them, by the way.

Update to this, this guy just posted an essay tier tweet trying to deflect all the autism he flung at anyone

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
But yeah the Riku pog face is a fucking wild thing to put in your financial statement.
I have said this before and I will say it again. Regardless of how he actually acts outside of the memes, Riku has a really punchable face, a huge contrast with the humble looking Yagoo. :yagoocry:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I have said this before and I will say it again. Regardless of how he actually acts outside of the memes, Riku has a really punchable face, a huge contrast with the humble looking Yagoo. :yagoocry:
Yagoo constantly looks like he is on the verge of jumping off a cliff while Riku looks like he breathes with his mouth

Last edited:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Well actually i have to thank these translators.They are helping me to watch all of NijiEN 👍 without dying
I mean, you aren't really meant to watch everyone, it's more about finding your favorites and then expanding if you like who they collab with. As an example for why watching everyone wouldn't work, that would imply watching Uki. Why would you want to do that to yourself?:confusedshuba:

Kalion

:)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Didn't anykuro actually discourage doujins by trying to make all of the artists register to their own convention instead of comiket? I heard that somewhere.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The artist edited and illustrated his lore video, so he may just be hyping them up.
In all honesty, that is what it looked like to actually be to me when I saw he followed the artist after that post. Nothing against him, it was just a bizarre thing to see.

Edit:

Lol

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I mean, you aren't really meant to watch everyone, it's more about finding your favorites and then expanding if you like who they collab with. As an example for why watching everyone wouldn't work, that would imply watching Uki. Why would you want to do that to yourself?:confusedshuba:
This is not a joke: I discovered NijiEN existence this year.:BijouBijou:
Yeah Uki Sucks ass.
Also i dont like to judge without watching someone that sounds stupid to me.
Rosemi is my favorite so far (at least for now)

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Update to this, this guy just posted an essay tier tweet trying to deflect all the autism he flung at anyone

Marina's doing an interview with some critical people right now. Currently defending the use of that "has this streamer played Wizard Game" database and Shinigami Eyes. It's not complete bloodsports but at least the trap in the flimsy blue dress is asking some tough questions. Good on Marina, I guess, for going on an interview which isn't a complete fluffjob.

Top Bottom