"WHAT'S YOUR NAME? APPLE?! PUH! GET OUT!"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
HAHA FUNNY TWITCH VTUBER WANTS TO FUCK EVERYTHING
:coomer::gun::koboharam: يموت
No need to slander Juniper. She very emphatically doesn't want to fuck everything.

She only wants to fuck the bugs and bug adjacent organisms.
They're the ones we need to exterminate.
Just for the record, it's not wrong to only watch one chuuba.

It is, however, wrong to be a chumpedo.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Elira collabing with Maia for Baldur's Gate 3, they just got to the Druid's Grove

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
One of the new NijiYamanbas is being horny for Nerissa on the wrong account?
1000007807.jpg
Archive
:whatastory::NOWWELAUGH:

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I will now oshi gura's mane-chan.
Gura's manager has the best fucking job in Hololive, I swear. Do nothing, tell Gura she has to shill something once every 3-6 months, call up Gura to tell her that she has to go to Japan twice a year, get paid.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I know this is an old clip but it was put in my recommended earlier and I want everyone to see how cute it is.
Unlimited womp works starts at 30 seconds

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

"Moco chan Moco chan, you forgot to grab that box back there! heehehehe"

God's Strongest Dragoon

I know this is an old clip but it was put in my recommended earlier and I want everyone to see how cute it is.
Unlimited womp works starts at 30 seconds

Still prefer the classic, before twitch was twitch and actually cool

The mechanics can borrow from Haachama: switch between Fuwawa (damage) and Mococo (speed) with the special meter, both of them attack at once when enough stacks of "EXTREME VIOLENCE" have been gained, add a sticker that makes each attack release a "Bau" SFX like the trumpet
Pretty sure he's addressed the Haachama comparison and said he wants to do something unique and completely different for them

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

"Moco chan Moco chan, you forgot to grab that box back there! heehehehe"

The mechanics can borrow from Haachama: switch between Fuwawa (damage) and Mococo (speed) with the special meter, both of them attack at once when enough stacks of "EXTREME VIOLENCE" have been gained, add a sticker that makes each attack release a "Bau" SFX like the trumpet

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
jfc Just saw Raden, one of the new Hololive girls with the mask was streaming to 17k during NA hours. Guess her Raguko schtick, casual attitude and character design that looks like she stepped right out of a shojo manga is resonating with people. Again I really really want to know her viewer demographics..

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Sounds like a boring concept to just do "haachama 2", I would prefer having both characters but you only control one while the other roams around and attacks/collects xp like any other companion, and you can use special to switch between them. Would be like a fusion of haachama and shion's portals, letting you escape danger by switching character.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

I'd be interested to see how they interact with the Bouncy Ball/Cutting Board item, since if there's a tag-in system for them they could get max benefit from both items in the same build.

God's Strongest Dragoon

jfc Just saw Raden, one of the new Hololive girls with the mask was streaming to 17k during NA hours. Guess her Raguko schtick, casual attitude and character design that looks like she stepped right out of a shojo manga is resonating with people. Again I really really want to know her viewer demographics..

As the youngins say, she just like me fr fr

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
One of the new NijiYamanbas is being horny for Nerissa on the wrong account?
View attachment 45242
Archive
:whatastory::NOWWELAUGH:
He liked the post too and aside of him liking his fanart or other people/NijiEN talent posts (as far as I scrolled down, anyway), its the only one I saw with Nerissa in it.

So I guess that he either try to like the post to encourage the artist to draw the so called "babydoll" Nerissa... Or the guy doing it because he actually not gei and want to see Nerissa's fanart.

Iunno bout you but am leaning on the latter, mostly because I hadnt see him liking fanarts that leans heavily into those fujo-favourite yaoi shippings (beyond one fanart of him and the resident niji gay, Uki)
It might be her casual attitude and the first impression of the debut that won people over. She's the one who spent the first debut basically turning it into an impromptu drinking stream after all.

Oh, and Hag power.

Though honestly I only really see people talking about either the blue handsome woman (because people like handsome tomboys these days) or the one that dropped image of her being tied up on debut (because people like bondage).

Kalion

:)
The funnest part about this whole Unity debacle?
VtubeStudio is made in Unity.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Sounds like a boring concept to just do "haachama 2", I would prefer having both characters but you only control one while the other roams around and attacks/collects xp like any other companion, and you can use special to switch between them. Would be like a fusion of haachama and shion's portals, letting you escape danger by switching character.
You could combine the two. One of the twins is being actively controlled while the other twin is wandering around collecting stuff like Sora's teddy bear or Mumei's floating paper bag thingy. And you can switch their roles so the former wanderer is now being actively controlled. I'm sure more interesting mechanics can be added like diff ults depending on who is being controlled, diff play styles etc.

Top Bottom