"Women on the internet do not exist. If you think that you’ve recently interacted with a woman on the internet it is more likely that what you’ve actually been speaking with is a sea mammal. Do not trust sea mammals pretending to be women on the internet"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
The problem then is that vtubing has a serious lack of such mushbrained consumers, so a much larger part of the EN fanbase is made up of people who hate conformity.
Have you looked at an EN Vtuber's chat recently? Cause I can tell you that mushbrains all doing the same thing as each other are pretty freaking common.....

Stunned But Dumb

I couldn't find the original post where Axel talks about meeting this cosplayer, but she uploaded a video where she talks about it. He's her oshi... thats sweet.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Morning Koyo
I hate that Cover decided to use BJ instead of Blue Journey as term.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nah, the big players are still stupidly dominant, I think the big thing here is what negzana said: Vtubing is not mainstream in the west. In japan they have shitloads of normies that watch chuubas, because it's a socially acceptable thing, but here in kaigai-land it was mostly just some passing fad, the only people who remained are weebs who actually like chuubas, so very few normies remain.
Normies are what fuels big corpos, they really don't care to search for new, different shit to watch. The problem then is that vtubing has a serious lack of such mushbrained consumers, so a much larger part of the EN fanbase is made up of people who hate conformity.

Tl;dr: It's not that the big corpos are slipping/worse off, simply that a lot of the mindless consumers left when the pandemic ended.
I think a major point, as you mentioned, is that the ones that got attached during the pandemic and didn't leave just stuck with the corpos they were following, so that's why there's a huge base there. For example, it's a pretty well known detail that a huge chunk of Gura's watchers ONLY watch Gura. They show up for Gura and then leave when Gura isn't streaming.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
For example, it's a pretty well known detail that a huge chunk of Gura's watchers ONLY watch Gura. They show up for Gura and then leave when Gura isn't streaming.

They're the ones we need to exterminate.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
I don't watch the homos so I have no context of how their mascots look or anything so...

Wtf is this thumbnail :vomit:

1694733382948.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

First stream in a a while. Get in and repent

Horo7618

No one in particular

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
View attachment 45190
I wonder what compels someone that doesn't even know the most basic of Pippa lore to make AI covers.
The majority of people following Pippa, don't know most of the lore. She does attract a good chunk of people who only watch her and they have 0 knowledge of Vtubers.

I couldn't find the original post where Axel talks about meeting this cosplayer, but she uploaded a video where she talks about it. He's her oshi... thats sweet.

Damn thats a good underboob and the cosplay is really nice too.

View attachment 45197

Can you imagine Uruka as a teacher?
Definitely, the teacher that gets bullied by the 6th graders.

Bug Eater

My favorite thing about this is their team name is "Is this Overwatch?" and they went on to win third match of the custom lol.
:crushautistic:Yes, it's time to sperg out

(timestamped at 9:45 for their reaction)

I'm pretty sure Lauren/nippleguy (being a previous top 50 DPS in OW) immediately focused in on Surefour winning the 1v1 Widowmaker tournament at OWL long ago

(not the winning match but it was an insane shot)
He's probably pretty washed compared to then but I'm glad they still put on a good show. Hoping for a future where Selen somehow manages to overcome the language barrier and actually brings some of these people together instead of just invading the Shibuya HAL customs. 🌈 (although he seems pretty happy with all the random
pros/ex-pros that Selen has been able to drag over there)
(also it's kind of funny because s4 has played in a few of these customs but Lauren was the first person to really recognise him AFAIK)

Anime Fan

Matsuri is cute but her face looks a bit as if she had downs.

Hope its not the yabbit. Or if it is (which is always great to have them off collab) I hope it's not serious.
Don't think it's Pippa, she replied to the tweet plus she hasn't cancelled tonight's stream.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Okay so while thinking about the russian vtuber scene, I decided to check the vtuber tag on twitch.
results:
3 watch "Pregnant in 16" trash show about dumb hoes that got pregnant in 16 and their dumb hoe parents that allowed for that to happen,
3 play league
I got very dissapointed

How many of them drank wuodka?

(It's a hypothetical question because I already know all of them drank wuodka.)

Don't think it's Pippa, she replied to the tweet plus she hasn't cancelled tonight's stream.

She might be referring to one of the would-be new AkioAIR members since there's been some activity on that front. Tldr if you're not following the #AkioGate thread: They tweeted today the new gen debuts (which were supposed to be tomorrow and the next day) will be delayed a week, three of the members have had no Twitter activity lately, and two suspected PLs of those members have tweeted about returning to streaming. It's looking an awful lot like at least three of the five edit: six members of this gen have seen the writing on the wall and quit before debut.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Top Bottom