"So many zeros, that's like Matsuri-chan's boobs"Houshou Marine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Gura is going to announce merch. It's a graduation cap and gown. She's graduating and that's why she used a school outfit as her new outfit. Sad.
:nolancries:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Say what you will about Canan, but Noel is not a whore and would never cheat on her oshi. Just as I said before:

:smugsubaru:

It is pretty wholesome how much she gushes over Subaru, especially when she'll derail a conversation to do so.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Botan is a hag but Flayon is just a fag

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Anycolor financials - quarterly report
...I can't believe this is the real doc they released, it had to be edited before. They have fucking Neuro-sama with Riku pog face on clothes as an example of 2D content creation, and I am pretty sure the girl under "debut as Nijisanji vtuber" isn't from Niji.
It might be. I did get it from 4chan. It's not something reputable sources can post so that's what I got.

I really want an EN group on par with Nornis and then have them sing together. I would buy that Album. Hint hint Niji intern-kun. Just listen to the mashup

Group name - Ponaka
Members - Pomu, Enna and Kotoka

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
At this point the performative anti-loli shit is more of a red flag than the uooouh shit. Just say you don't like it and think it's weird then move on, moral posturing about anything makes me wonder what they're trying to distract people from.

Archive

X to doubt?

I mean... his second name is X.

I wouldn't believe anything he says.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

"the mold never bothered me anyway"

brave_PPonQiP2eR.png

I wonder what compels someone that doesn't even know the most basic of Pippa lore to make AI covers.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Does this imply THAT group of people isn't human because it doesn't bother them when it chirps?
low iq people can't ignore annoying sounds.

Limkin

EN went from stagnating to shrinking the revenue. I guess sometimes people do vote with their wallet. I find it weird how they attribute this to "it's just JP fans moving back to watching JP vtubers from EN, nothing to worry about", but they are the ones with spreadsheets. What's bad is they are still committed to the idea that they are going to fix it just by releasing even more vtubers, when it's clearly not doing jackshit.
They are straight up admitting that they cut corners on merch and outsourcing to cheaper vendors to increase profit margin. All the fujoshis who got crap while paying premium must be happy reading that Nijisanji thinks they did a good thing and are planning to do even more of that.
I don't know if I read it right (or reading too much into it), but they have a graph showing extremely disproportional revenue share compared to when a person debuted. 2021 has 19% despite only having 6 people, 2022 is 27% but at 26 people, and 2023 only has 7% despite having 31 new members debuted. They did show that an average revenue per streamer in the same timeframe increased 2.5 times, but it also shows that this is because older livers are getting more and more, while newer ones are taking scraps off the table.
...I can't believe this is the real doc they released, it had to be edited before. They have fucking Neuro-sama with Riku pog face on clothes as an example of 2D content creation, and I am pretty sure the girl under "debut as Nijisanji vtuber" isn't from Niji.

This graphs for EN sure would be looking much better if they didn't cancel the concert because of Covid. Maybe even changed number of graduated members

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
EN went from stagnating to shrinking the revenue. I guess sometimes people do vote with their wallet. I find it weird how they attribute this to "it's just JP fans moving back to watching JP vtubers from EN, nothing to worry about", but they are the ones with spreadsheets. What's bad is they are still committed to the idea that they are going to fix it just by releasing even more vtubers, when it's clearly not doing jackshit.
They are straight up admitting that they cut corners on merch and outsourcing to cheaper vendors to increase profit margin. All the fujoshis who got crap while paying premium must be happy reading that Nijisanji thinks they did a good thing and are planning to do even more of that.
I don't know if I read it right (or reading too much into it), but they have a graph showing extremely disproportional revenue share compared to when a person debuted. 2021 has 19% despite only having 6 people, 2022 is 27% but at 26 people, and 2023 only has 7% despite having 31 new members debuted. They did show that an average revenue per streamer in the same timeframe increased 2.5 times, but it also shows that this is because older livers are getting more and more, while newer ones are taking scraps off the table.

This graphs for EN sure would be looking much better if they didn't cancel the concert because of Covid. Maybe even changed number of graduated members
Just wait until the financials for this quarter comes out and we get to see the impact of Mysta leaving.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Unity screws over the game industry, sad girls most affected:

(archive borked this, so I'm throwing my hands in the air - in the event it's taken down, Tenma is malding about Silksong devs liking a joke about porting the game out of Unity, Ember in disbelief as well)

Negzana

It's a mix of any color making baffling decisions and en vtubing stagnating now that lockdown is over and allure of it is over. Vtubing is a type of thing that's always been around in some form in Japan but in the US it always was kind of a fad. I doubt any of the big players will be crashing and burning, but I do think the numbers Advent get these days will be what's expected for a successful English vtuving branch now that lockdown isnoverm

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

(archive borked this, so I'm throwing my hands in the air - in the event it's taken down, Tenma is malding about Silksong devs liking a joke about porting the game out of Unity, Ember in disbelief as well)

I know it can be faked, but I like to take screenshots just in case so I can go back and get them upped.

Meanwhile mo Sleepy action, she's graduated from Sleeping through stream to eating through stream

:architect:

EDIT: A stream for Nolan

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It's a mix of any color making baffling decisions and en vtubing stagnating now that lockdown is over and allure of it is over. Vtubing is a type of thing that's always been around in some form in Japan but in the US it always was kind of a fad. I doubt any of the big players will be crashing and burning, but I do think the numbers Advent get these days will be what's expected for a successful English vtuving branch now that lockdown isnoverm
Part of me wonders if maybe part of it is a flattening of the playing field too. The hobby has been around long enough the big players like Niji, Hololive, and vShojo are having people migrate to smaller indies and small corpos? It feels like there's been a bit more of a groundswell in that region than normal.

Bug Eater

They have fucking Neuro-sama with Riku pog face on clothes as an example of 2D content creation, and I am pretty sure the girl under "debut as Nijisanji vtuber" isn't from Niji.
The girl is https://virtualyoutuber.fandom.com/wiki/Mononobe_Alice
But yeah the Riku pog face is a fucking wild thing to put in your financial statement. With all the shit that's happened EN only losing 16% YoY revenue last quarter (dropping from $10.6 million to $9.25 million) is a good outcome for them, which is pretty sad.

edit: gotta earn my Riku bucks, Selen is about to start another session of her roach bard D&D adventure

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

unity.png

Pay up, devs :whatastory:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The girl is https://virtualyoutuber.fandom.com/wiki/Mononobe_Alice
But yeah the Riku pog face is a fucking wild thing to put in your financial statement. With all the shit that's happened EN only losing 16% YoY revenue last quarter (dropping from $10.6 million to $9.25 million) is a pretty good outcome for them, which is pretty sad.
To be fair, that model is not specifically Neuro-sama. It is a free-to-use VTuber model, from what I am aware. Still an odd choice.

Edit: https://www.live2d.com/en/download/sample-data/
Yeah, it is a sample model Cubism (Live2D makers) provides. Look for Hiyori Momose on that page.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
There is also a potential looming worldwide recession with some of the more extreme predictions of a multi decade depression, and there are several indicators suggesting the latter including doom loop commercial real estate values dropping and massive Fed rate hikes threatening most small to mid banks in the US.

The point is lots of people are feeling economic pain and that why things like supa revenue for large corpos is dropping off a cliff.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Just wait until the financials for this quarter comes out and we get to see the impact of Mysta leaving.
I am no financial professional but I think EN is continuing to grow
Dunk on Niji for the non-existent EN event revenue instead - LOL. I agree about the merch screw up for EN but more so that the merch isn't there to buy

For the revenue by debut date I think you are right
Pretty brutal but I am really curious about the "Other" category I circled. Is that just the revenue from generic Nijisanji branded stuffs/their YT channel?

Most fan talk about Niji means mentioning "accelerate" and "graduations" so this might be the most important slide
As long as the revenue per vtuber keeps going up there will be more vtubers. The new vtubers coming in are doing it with the expectation that it's a job so I can't see it going down. No more Gilzaren's or Kataribe's, people who don't stream or only do so as a hobby.

The girl under debut as a vtuber is Alice - https://virtualyoutuber.fandom.com/wiki/Mononobe_Alice

Edit:
Look, I got a trophy

Last edited:
Top Bottom