"There's no need for hygiene, if you ask me. Life and death are in God's hands"Kobo Kanaeru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
"a loli vtuber group"

WAIT. Didn't we see this corpo debut? I absolutely do remember some fire about them a few months ago. Can anyone support my brainworms?

EDIT: FOUND IT.

God's Strongest Dragoon

"The problem"
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

The classic "I love banter" hoe that loses her shit at just a meme response. Bossman is right, you're going to live in her mind rent-free forever now.
So far we have Mysta's stalker, "condom money for connor" and the deadbeat comic, what else would be in the line-up?
The entirety of Pippa's chat
"TheSunEater"

yep, I believe it.
Bitch took one look at Galactus's diet and said, "he just like me fr fr"

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
This is it.
This is the full interaction with Moriko. Its been 2 months and she is still coping, malding and seething at me for listing the karaoke VODs.
View attachment 44730
Is she not all there or what? Does she not realize every single piece of content ranging from every tweet to each second of every stream she's ever done should be considered to be permanent online?

It's just strange to be she decides to put herself out there enough to stream yet gets upset over that exact premise.

Negzana

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
WAIT. Didn't we see this corpo debut? I absolutely do remember some fire about them a few months ago. Can anyone support my brainworms?

EDIT: FOUND IT.

I was about to ask why you didn't just use the search function, but you figured out how your own site works, good job.
:smugmoona:
1694475333749.png

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
This is it.
This is the full interaction with Moriko. Its been 2 months and she is still coping, malding and seething at me for listing the karaoke VODs.
View attachment 44730
It's simple you laughed at her instead of engaging with her "seriously". It's a strategy straight out of Jim's playbook to get anyone seething.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

it's simple you laugh at her instead of engaging with her "seriously". It's a strategy straight out of Jim's playbook to get anyone seething.
So basically :mikothumbsl:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Is she not all there or what? Does she not realize every single piece of content ranging from every tweet to each second of every stream she's ever done should be considered to be permanent online?

It's just strange to be she decides to put herself out there enough to stream yet gets upset over that exact premise.
She use to be a fleshtuber and deleted all her shit. So she probably is deluded and doesn't realize everything on the internet is forever.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I was about to ask why you didn't just use the search function, but you figured out how your own site works, good job.

I'm still stuck in the mindset of a KF user where typing into the search bar gives you fifty thousand results, none of which include any of the terms you entered. So I avoid it wherever possible.

USS IOWA

is that fake? I saw it on /vt/ and assumed it was more chunni woman bad
I couldn't find that specific comment, But I still see a lot of comments like that on her latest stream. She wanted to move to Twitch and she will use her YT channel to dump highlights and shorts.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I don't think you know what this word means friendo.

She's also former Cyberlive, part of the crew that was caught actively badmouthing Lumi and was also a part of the bitch fit from April Fools along with Hylo when Lumi shuffled through the different models. I've never bothered to watch her due to that incident.
Wow, I didn't even recognize her from that.

To add to the April Fools part, she was also the one who was in Lumi's Twitch chat at the time acting friendly:

Then went on to publicly complain to Phase on Twitter about it about 30 minutes later.

In looking for the above screenshot, I noticed that Hylo's Twitter account is no longer private. Wonder what she's been up to....

Archive

Archive

Well, now she's a vtuber manager. And it looks like she has two clients now. What does that entail? Not sure, aside from reposting her clients:

Archive

And hey, she may even come back for a little bit of karaoke, so that's exciting:

Archive

She also posted a picture of herself from her chest down in some sort of cow-spotted (lol, lmao) lingerie. I will not be posting that here, nor do I even care to post it in the degen thread, but it's there on her public account for all eyes to see, so you can find it there.

Might be an interesting arc. Wonder how long it'll take for her to sperg out and blame Lumi for something this time.
:whatastory:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

To add to the April Fools part, she was also the one who was in Lumi's Twitch chat at the time acting friendly:

Then went on to publicly complain to Phase on Twitter about it about 30 minutes later.

In looking for the above screenshot, I noticed that Hylo's Twitter account is no longer private. Wonder what she's been up to....

Archive

Archive

Well, now she's a vtuber manager. And it looks like she has two clients now. What does that entail? Not sure, aside from reposting her clients:

Archive

And hey, she may even come back for a little bit of karaoke, so that's exciting:

Archive

She also posted a picture of herself from her chest down in some sort of cow-spotted (lol, lmao) lingerie. I will not be posting that here, nor do I even care to post it in the degen thread, but it's there on her public account for all eyes to see, so you can find it there.

Might be an interesting arc. Wonder how long it'll take for her to sperg out and blame Lumi for something this time.

A cow in cow print? Imagine my surprise.

No Name

PLEASE
for the love of Allah keep the vermintide in the degeneracy thread
:depressedtako:
But I wanna laugh at the vermintide without visiting the degeneracy thread! That place scares me.
Return my Hag code to me elon i dont want to see Bootlegs faunas

I honestly can't figure out if that's a male or female.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Archive

Archive

Archive

Archive

hylos fat face is up there too

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Return of the Airi AMV Hell stream in about 30 minutes

God's Strongest Dragoon

Big week of Shiina!:polkasticks:

So how is that Mario Party with Airi going to work? They just going to pull 2 randoms or have one of the other girls pop in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom