"These Kronies are not dying as fast as I'd like them to"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Bat is going through the final day of the PS2 Marathon:

"[...] The same person even tried to get Geega into trouble".
What did you do @Takodachi ? :tomorrow:

This has to be OOC, right?
There is no way I'm still living rent-free on this woman's head when I havent interacted with her in 2 months.
Give me the clip/timestamp
wut (4).jpeg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Damnit Magni and Vesper, you bastards couldn't stay for a few more weeks?!

Best mascot designs... wasted...
Atleast the Axelotls made it....

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
There is no way I'm still living rent-free on this woman's head when I havent interacted with her in 2 months.
View attachment 44632
That just sounds like Nolan territory, but with vtubers instead of just discord moderators :ironmousekek:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
It has been 0 days since Nijisanji self-owned. Maybe one day we'll need a second digit.

RiverBear

What did Niji do this time?

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
What did Niji do this time?

Retarded shirt designs from last page. I would've quoted but I didn't realize another four posts had been made since the thought entered my head.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I don't have the timestamp/clip because she doesn't auto-publish VODs anymore, but she was mentioning how karaoke was never happening again because of your reuploads:
"I tried to talk like an adult and got a shithead response, it is what it is. [...] the same person even tried to get Geega into trouble so I'm not surprised anymore."
You can probably check it in 10 or so hours when she publishes the VOD, it was during the zatsu, around 40 minutes.

It has been 0 days since Nijisanji self-owned. Maybe one day we'll need a second digit.
Walking away from Niji while they were on their high may be one of my few good decisions in life.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I don't have the timestamp/clip because she doesn't auto-publish VODs anymore, but she was mentioning how karaoke was never happening again because of your reuploads:
"I tried to talk like an adult and got a shithead response, it is what it is. [...] the same person even tried to get Geega into trouble so I'm not surprised anymore."
You can probably check it in 10 or so hours when she publishes the VOD, it was during the zatsu, around 40 minutes.
I just want to keep reminding people that apparently this is a shithead response to someone who is famous for being a shitposter.
1694402743925.png

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Ultimately they'll all be squeezed dry, every ounce of creative effort put to the use of the corpo. Exhausted, they'll be graduated and replaced with newer waves. This is a consequence of hiring your managers and admins from the lecherous "idol" industry, they operate by the very same principles of entertainment human capital. They ones who've seen how this goes have already taken off.

e: don't give me your baits, you know I'm right.
Sir if you think that Holo holds the same process of a Japanese Idol Corpo i would like to invite you to reconsider :there is literally a married woman with a child and she has been doing this for more than 5 years then another one with a husband,Utaite career for more than 15 years and about to enter 6 years of activity.None of these would even be possible in the average Idol Corpo.
I am happy that my oshi is allowed to do her Personal projects.

SHIYUU LOVE
Good Night.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Calli interview in Jump magazine

Mori mentions being a fan of Linkin Park in this interview but no mention of Fake Type or Creepy Nuts. She also said she wanted to go in rock/rap direction in BuzzRhythm 2023
Seems like there will be more of these in the future
1690660490234-png.38297

These set of tweets and this one

Could her next EP be some form of Linkin Park adjacent?

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

:SelenHAHAhere:

Also Lumi is apparently dropping a new cover in about 30 minutes. First I'm hearing of it, lol.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Imagine meeting this terrifying creature inthewoods
I just want to keep reminding people that apparently this is a shithead response to someone who is famous for being a shitposter.
View attachment 44636
what the beef with Geega though?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Retarded shirt designs from last page. I would've quoted but I didn't realize another four posts had been made since the thought entered my head.
Honestly, I was gonna say I thought people were being unfair and that Hololive's Amazon shirts were nothing any more special than these, but I went and looked and they actually are way better.

Nothing I would wear or even buy, but they are fun shirts, at least.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
My only interaction with Geega is laughing at vshoujo for their webdev fuck up.
That's it.
lol so her issue is you made a post here lmfao.
Hey bat since you lurk stop being a bitch you knew that was gonna get reposted if it was such a big deal you wouldn't have done it in the first place

Anime Fan

Looks like Airi's gonna have some pretty good streams for her birthday week. Starting with a part two for her AMV Hell watchalong. Then starting Majora's mask and a collab with Shiina, Jelly, and Remi. Finishing the week with two streams for her birthday over the weekend

archive

Last edited:
Top Bottom