"I'm going to stab one of you... but like in a funny way, so no one can even be mad"Rin Penrose

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

Seiso Blue bear doing 'mating press' on you artwork

Archive

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Ultimately they'll all be squeezed dry, every ounce of creative effort put to the use of the corpo. Exhausted, they'll be graduated and replaced with newer waves. This is a consequence of hiring your managers and admins from the lecherous "idol" industry, they operate by the very same principles of entertainment human capital. They ones who've seen how this goes have already taken off.
Nigga what the heck are you talking about ???
Sora already has done this for 6 years and has plans to still be in Holo for 10 more years.
Multiple members with 5 years already.

Limkin

What does this even mean? The best way to support her and show her you want her to stream more is to... stop watching?
It means word to word what I typed in that message. And yes, the answer is to stop watching her so she finally realizes that she can't keep doing this. If you tell an alcoholic, that everything will be alright and things will change for the better, while buying him drinks once a week because he feels bad being sober, you are being an enabler. If you tell him you will take away kids and throw him on a street hoping it would scare him off and straighten his act - that is being supportive. You choose the course of action that will be beneficial to a person you care about.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Not interested in the slapfight. I just wanna repeat that I am glad one of my oshis is a workaholic.
:chaos:

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Calli interview in Jump magazine

Machine Translation
1694392925740.png

1694393009377.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
For any 0-2 views and vtweeters lurking about

Archive

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Welp I've never seen a goombus discussion like this in a while so I'm happy for you all or sorry that it happened or something

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
It's Shiina time again! I'm 50/50 on if she played off stream and is going to melt Balteus or if we're going to be in morbus mald town for 2 hours :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Kick his ass Shiina!

I've been having trouble with this boss myself. Do you think I would be better looking to Shiina for some pro tips, or maybe Wemi?

Negzana

niggaphil

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Huh... can any hoshiyomis confirm if she has talked about traveling?

Edit: Miko, too?

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The ??? Gura stream is probably just gonna be Full Color, the song she did at Connect The World. Yeah, I almost forgot about it too.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
No, it is a cover of "Kyoufuu All Back"
Ah sick, Full Color official version sometime around 2027 I guess, she has to fit it into her busy schedule.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Might cause a ruckus in El Pancho's OW lobbies if I get it downloaded in time.
:smugpipi:
jk I just want to bait a new rope clip
Cross-posting here since the stream is long over now. I didn't watch much of her stream, but I did catch this at the end, if it counts:
:SelenHAHAhere:
Bijou makes some friends at the space port. :BijouBijou::dandanl:

I don't think I've ever said anything about Advent, nor have I watched any of them (no offense to them, too many streamers, not enough time), but I do want to say her smile is so wholesome and cute it's almost sickening (not really). Probably one of the best out there.
:BijouBijou::BijouBijou::BijouBijou:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Peo announced she was diagnosed with VTuber's greatest fear, vocal chord nodules... I hope they can heal okay.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
No, it is a cover of "Kyoufuu All Back"
May not be a big deal for many of you but this is actually her first solo cover that isn't part of a sponsor.

RiverBear

Am late to the party, had some things that needed my full attention this morning and had only caught up to Gura's costume reveal stream

UOH

that is all

NotScuddle

Aka Nuddle
I can feel the burnout but I hope gura finds some way to manage it better.
I don't think she'll graduate (dollar dollar bills nyagga) but the cover sucess model can't be "move to japan or else".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom