"OK fun fact, all of my phones, even phones from many many years ago, still look like... brand new, because I never go out"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
To be entirely fair to the lewd hoarding hag, the game is incredibly poorly balanced, and every boss is a strugglefest if you don't abuse the shit out of melee weapons and the assault kick.
just abuse double zimmerman plus the stun needle and everything is kosher

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
just abuse double zimmerman plus the stun needle and everything is kosher
I just went 20 vertical missiles, pile bunker, and whatever I could fit in the right hand, because not like it really matters with how bad 99% of the weapons are.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Ame's in members showing off her home made 3D studio and recent improvements she's made to it and also talking about the struggles of trying to convince Cover to let her use it to do more official 3D events for EN with it, and some of you motherfuckers dare to compare her output to Gura's...
Yeah I don't see how Ame's similar to Gura at all. It seems well understood that Ame does a lot of "behind the scenes" work, while with Gura its not clear where she disappears to.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Ame's in members showing off her home made 3D studio and recent improvements she's made to it and also talking about the struggles of trying to convince Cover to let her use it to do more official 3D events for EN with it, and some of you motherfuckers dare to compare her output to Gura's...

Ame has been on the production forefront for years now, she deserves all of the recognition she gets - I don't mind if she doesn't stream every so often, because her output is tremendous, even if it's mostly background work

Cover should let her take on more producer roles, because that's where she excels

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

How the fuck do you fuck up bloodwork like that?

Nurses that are no good at hitting veins, it happens
My wife during her pregnancy had a lab nurse take a blood draw from a visible vein dead in the center of her forearm. Luckily it wasnt her dominant arm, but it was bruised as fuck and painful for well over a week. And when we asked her, she assured us she does it all the time.
[INSERT IMPLICATION OF LIA HAVING DIVERSITY HIRE NURSE HERE]
Now you'll never guess the demographics of the above nurse BUUUUUUUUT :smugselen:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Lia's gonna be collabing with Neuro again on Thursday, and apparently had something cool happen that she's keeping secret. On her YT community post, she says she'll tell us about it next week.

Br*tish TF2 fangirl with self-made 3D model plays Payday 3.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
How the fuck do you fuck up bloodwork like that?
I've had a crazy amount of bloodwork done in the past few years, and never had anything close to that happening.

Some people have very tiny veins that are hard to hit or they might not be too visible. They can basically fuck up your arm and heavily bruise it. My mother had that problem when she was young and getting blood work would freak her out as an adult to the point where she would pass out.

He finished it. Premiere in 3 minutes.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Ame's going to watch Barbie over Demolition Man. :gunpeko: At the same time, it's Ame so I'm sure she'll still make it entertaining... But DEMOLITION MAN.

bh187-demolitionman.gif

Limkin

Never go for a doctor to draw your blood, they think they are above it, barely have any practice and almost always screw up something. Just go for a nice old lady who might know nothing about medicine but was a nurse for 30 years and will do it with no signs left. Same with getting a shot, the spot to hit it on your ass isn't even that small yet doctors always manage to hit right in the nerve

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I've had a crazy amount of bloodwork done in the past few years, and never had anything close to that happening.

There's no such thing as a diversity hire nurse. They literally have a shortage nurses and are basically hiring anyone they can who has been through nursing school.

My wife during her pregnancy had a lab nurse take a blood draw from a visible vein dead in the center of her forearm. Luckily it wasnt her dominant arm, but it was bruised as fuck and painful for well over a week. And when we asked her, she assured us she does it all the time.
A lot of nurses are hit or miss with this. They can't be picky about nurses because of the shortage and this happens a lot with older ones, too.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
That's the ticket. Calliope is also aiming to own her own 3D studio place and rent it out, a way easier hussle than streaming. It would not surprise me if they come up with some start up in the near future.

Ame's going to watch Barbie over Demolition Man.
:gunpeko:
At the same time, it's Ame so I'm sure she'll still make it entertaining... But DEMOLITION MAN.

View attachment 44611

Zoomer engagement over millennial.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Question for the Nijifriends: Is this Mysta´s PL?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Randon learned you can make custom submarines in barotrauma.

His vision for the ideal Randon submarine is one with zero weapons and 15 nuclear reactors.
"The killing technique of the S.S. Randon is to latch on to the enemy submarine and then melt down." :smugmoona: Some might say that's exactly what he did to Tempus.

Bijou makes some friends at the space port. :BijouBijou::dandanl:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

VTuberBobDole

You are an enabler of this behavior and you know it. She will never stop putting bare minimum amount of effort until it results in massive loss in viewers and revenue

What does this even mean? The best way to support her and show her you want her to stream more is to... stop watching?

My greatest worry for the future of Hololive is that Management and shareholders notice that Events are the real big money makers. I really don't want every month to be like August and jam packed with events and a concert and stuff like that. They will force more and more concerts for the most mundane of reasons and the girls will be constantly away preparing for something and regular streams will become more and more just stuff to do between concerts

This is my thought as well. I enjoy the concerts and other activities, but the core of what these made these girls popular was simply streaming and interacting directly with fans. They are driving them so hard that they can't keep up simple fan engagement. Gura is probably the worst affected due to being very popular and in a ton of stuff on top of health issues, but many of them have slowed down due to constantly having to travel to JP and work on all the stuff in the studio, all while dealing with jet lag and general overwork. The JP talents (and the others who live there like Calli and IRyS) have it easy that they don't really have to go through such an ordeal to get in to the office and studio and it isn't so disruptive to their daily lives. I'm most impressed by those like Bae who can keep making those trips and barely miss a beat in their streaming and other production work!

Anyway, new Gura outfit time! Hug your oshi tight while you can!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Gura is probably the worst affected due to being very popular and in a ton of stuff
Lay off the copium supply, there's nobody left to make it anymore.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Ultimately they'll all be squeezed dry, every ounce of creative effort put to the use of the corpo. Exhausted, they'll be graduated and replaced with newer waves. This is a consequence of hiring your managers and admins from the lecherous "idol" industry, they operate by the very same principles of entertainment human capital. They ones who've seen how this goes have already taken off.

e: don't give me your baits, you know I'm right.

Last edited:
Top Bottom