"Cariope is haff ass!"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Raiden showing that even when she is JP the fact she has to worry about her power being cut make her close to us latamongrels

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I'm still a bit busy on my end, so I'm catching up on Biboo's Starfield playthrough

From the sounds of it, the ReGLOSS girls are playing her like a fiddle, they know exactly how to get on her good side to the point where she's been gushing about them every chance she gets, it's great

She's also been approached by an unnamed Senpai for a "12 hour gaming collab", with the implication that more talents will want to have endurance collabs in the future after her stream with Kaela, so Kaela better establish her dominance soon before her gaming kouhai is taken away from her

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Please don't. There's nobody in those circles anyway :beataniugh:
Fixed, based on the fact that half the accounts I can find on a list I found are already deactivated, and at least 30% of the rest either have no content on them, or have single-digit views.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Of course Gura would never stream she requires 2 sacrifices to bring her over.
Coco had a effect that allowed her to be threated as 2 sacrifices
So did Rushia and Sana
Then sadly 2 starts got to be tribute fodder
1694374058447.png

She is very slow to play in the modern format where everyone play Link-1 Vtubers that you can bring from your ED and can stream 12 hours without spending a lot of resources and allow you to go plus 2 in chuba advantage

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
the EU...being a continent of 1st world nations
This is even worse than even Riverbears trolling attempts.
Something I probably mentioned before, but the coinciding of the deletion of Omega lore video and now releasing multiple original songs with Tempus boys are just reaffirming my original rrat. Its possible the Tempus were just hired by originally hired to capture the male streamer market. But now Cover wants them to be proper male idols (like the other branches) which would mean taking dancing and singing lessons, and training for concerts and idol related activities. Magni and Vesper probably didn't want to renew the contract under these conditions.

The fired the two people with the most "bro audience". Its going for the male idol route. They still need to convince the crowd "we have the better male vtubers" with their next gens by scouting the best ones. Holostars KR would be good place to start with an untapped market.
They knew from the start that they'd be doing that stuff, I know around the time of the JP Stars concert that they were talking about, "Oh man, that is going to be us someday"

And here's Fauna telling a story about competitive treating-the-other-person-as-a-princess with IRyS:

UberSoldat

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
NotHana begins BG3

Video is private.

That was fast.

I'm still a bit busy on my end, so I'm catching up on Biboo's Starfield playthrough

From the sounds of it, the ReGLOSS girls are playing her like a fiddle, they know exactly how to get on her good side to the point where she's been gushing about them every chance she gets, it's great

She's also been approached by an unnamed Senpai for a "12 hour gaming collab", with the implication that more talents will want to have endurance collabs in the future after her stream with Kaela, so Kaela better establish her dominance soon before her gaming kouhai is taken away from her
I know Anya pinged her on Twitter her about playing Raft with her. I wonder if it is a different Senpai or if it was that same situation.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Pairing these comments with this.

This story is basically the endpoint of what her behavior is going to wreak. Actions speak louder than words. And her actions have repeatedly shown her willing to put her fans on the backburner for months and weeks at a time with no good explanation as to why. Except for the Streamy Award thing, the last time she even went through on Twitter and liked fanart was nearly a month ago. And THAT has such a laughably low amount of effort required she could do it on the shitter.

Someone posted this on /vt/, but here's Goombus vs Kaela.
1694358322834266.jpg

I know it's not exactly fair to compare anyone's streaming schedule vs the machine from ID, but it's still a good visual aid to show how little she's been active this last year. And again, communication takes such little effort that I'm just disappointed that it keeps being the same problems over and over again. You'd think management would have stepped in to just manage her Twitter account for her to at least create the illusion she's still active.
While you can say its not fair, I disagree. On the first year there is usually a minimum requirement of streams and hours per week. Pretty sure its like 2 hours 4 times a week which is 8 hours total (which is NOTHING). I know that after the first year they can do whatever the fuck they want but still, 8 hours and they are making a disgusting amount of money off memberships and superchats (even with a 50% cut after the 30% YT cut). If she wont stream then atleast communicate or say some shit. "I am working on secret things in the background and I cant stream" thats all it takes.

Have some blessed audible Hagsmith laughter mixed with silent

God she's adorable.

View attachment 44596
Since I saw a post mentioning Kaela, here's a Kaela cosplayer I took photo today on a somewhat unassuming mall-focused cosplay event. Yes I gave her a gun and all, but sunglasses Kaela looks better
Pretty cool cosplay. Pretty cool to see the ID girls get love. I would honestly expect almost everyone to either go JP or Myth when cosplaying.

Randon was online earlier on Youtube doing art. They are now at Lando's stream on Twitch and he will be finishing the piece
1694374857461.png

Video is private.

That was fast.
She's back. Apparently, she fucked something up.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Fixed, based on the fact that half the accounts I can find on a list I found are already deactivated, and at least 30% of the rest either have no content on them, or have single-digit views.
They mostly dwell on Twitch, the sense of humour is what you'd expect. This one I saw on /vt/ a while ago.

At the age of three, I lost my virginity by sitting on a pacifier *lecherous laugh*

Context is that she's singing the Polish version of Lord, You Have come to the Lakeshore, beloved by John Paul II while calling the musician painting Dandelion.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
the new holos debuted but I still don't know what the new branch is actually for :urtearingmeapart:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
the new holos debuted but I still don't know what the new branch is actually for :urtearingmeapart:
Best way I see it: Main branch = JP Idols, DEV_IS = KPop idols. Basically, unlike with other parts of HoloLive, where you don't have to be a talented singer or dancer, this group is for normies and the talents are good at it.

Their designs went for very normal humans, albiet very manga-troped ones, intead of chuuni-as-fuck that you get from the other branches.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
1694376385068.png

Hmm... 🤔 Something don't look right with Biboob's thumbnail but I can't quite figure it out.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
If the gura situation has you that upset, you could support Nerissa. She hasn't rescheduled her terraria stream (yet)

1694359594466655.png

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Raden is a drinking and smoking gremlin hag(?) and I am here for it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Onigiri just uploaded a collab video with 10ma

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
AI-RI thought PewDiePie was dead. Pippa sets her straight

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hate to burst the bubble, but she's still in Australia. She was living on her own in Sydney, but in the return stream admitted she just moved back in with her parents (most likely in Melbourne or Brisbane) because shit is so goddamn expensive and it's impossible to live in a big city alone on a modest income. If she's serious about the roses, they'd be at her parents place
Knowing that would require me to watch Rie to know that and that just ain't happening, chief. But yeah, I considered the possibility she's still in Aussie land because they have had flooding and the roses comment in her post. I still prefer the rrat about her living in Methdesto because it's funny to imagine her being that retarded.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Mika is doing a Charity stream marathon, 60 hours for the Peduli Anak Foundation - pedulianak.org
Peduli Anak Foundation * is a non-profit organization for child welfare in Lombok and Sumbawa, Indonesia dedicated to providing family-like care, education, in-home family care, medical and legal support to thousands of underprivileged, neglected and abused children who have been placed in our centers by the Indonesian child social services.

There is more on Twitter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hate to burst the bubble, but she's still in Australia. She was living on her own in Sydney, but in the return stream admitted she just moved back in with her parents (most likely in Melbourne or Brisbane) because shit is so goddamn expensive and it's impossible to live in a big city alone on a modest income. If she's serious about the roses, they'd be at her parents place.
The one river that's flooding in Australia at the time of Rie's post is the Bunyip River, and it's 27km long. That's a helluva narrowing of where she lives if it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom