"I have never seen so many titties in my whole life; Someone also stripped with their underwear and, I get to see her coochie, like two coochies, and I was comparing it from... my coochie!"Millie Parfait

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Not-Username

Is this the legendary not jpop/anime OP karaoke?

Ddlc and her model/demeanor
She'd gonna become Monika herself, isn't she?!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Hope things get better for Hime.

Rie, for all the things I've said about you. You don't deserve California. Leave immediately. This is the most sincere and heartfelt advice I will ever give you.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
HoloRU when?
I'll split you 50/50 so we get a 4 member gen with a Russian, Hohol, Croat, and Serb for maximum comedy. :^)

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Horo7618

No one in particular

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Early Adopter
Any good Russian vtuber?
Riro, Katta, Mana Re. (Streams once in 500 years tho), few small indies like Nuri, technically Nina, mana the commie (lol)

Thats from the top of my head tho.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This gura seething and self-defecation-induced-by-rage reminds me of the pointless ayame seething so many people partook in when we were in the homeland, at least the gura seething makes more sense because more of the forum's userbase watches her, the ayame thing never made sense because most people there were EOPs and didn't even watch her when she did stream.

Kinda reminds me of the indonesia concernfagging, which disappeared once they became popular and then very few people cared. Or the Holostars concernfagging, which has now morphed into speculation of why they aren't popular despite the shilling management does for them.
Unlike Ayame, people actually have a reason to and the ability to analyze why Gura is the way she is. Same for Stars' success. Most people think Gura's lack of streams aren't the issue, it is the utter lack of communication from management and the talent herself, despite admitting it is bad, themselves. Cover and Gura put themselves in this situation, despite the reasons, they could have easily quelled this issue after the first time it happened. People are not going to stick their heads in the sand if they keep doing the exact same thing.

As for Stars, people here do actually watch them, even if it is not the majority. They just had two talents quit in a very bizarre fashion. That is obviously going to bring discussion to what is, at its core, a gossip forum.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Riro, Katta, Mana Re. (Streams once in 500 years tho), few small indies like Nuri, technically Nina, mana the commie (lol)

Thats from the top of my head tho.
Thanks. Would check the indies to start.
Unlike Ayame, people actually have a reason to and the ability to analyze why Gura is the way she is. Same for Stars' success. Most people think Gura's lack of streams aren't the issue, it is the utter lack of communication from management and the talent herself, despite admitting it is bad, themselves. Cover and Gura put themselves in this situation, despite the reasons, they could have easily quelled this issue after the first time it happened. People are not going to stick their heads in the sand if they keep doing the exact same thing.

As for Stars, people here do actually watch them, even if it is not the majority. They just had two talents quit in a very bizarre fashion. That is obviously going to bring discussion to what is, at its core, a gossip forum.
JP forums discuss Ayame like people discuss Gura here (LOL)

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Is this the legendary not jpop/anime OP karaoke?

Holy freakin' hell that's a lot of streams!
HoloRU when?

When either Pootin or Zelenscum dies from the war then Daddy Yagoo will swoop in on the remains of the fallen country and establishes HoloComrades.
Moona's friend Mana, but I think she got mobilized by Putin

Moona's friend with FutaCoochie Mana!?!?!? :cursedpeko::cursedpeko::cursedpeko:
I know it's not the commie flipfag Putin cocksucker, it's a different one.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Anyway, seems like the outfit stream is not the only thing happening, seeing her description:
1000007721.jpg

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Maybe a year from now people will finally arrive to that same realization with both Magni and Vesper instead of being massive retarded simps :ironmousekek:

I think we are way past the possibility of any leaks that would make it Cover's fault and not just Magni wanting out to work on his personal channel and Vesper not being able to function + getting convinced by Magni. There was no reason they couldn't graduate properly if they just wanted out, like Sana did. The way they did it speaks really loud about how they didn't give a fuck about their respective communities or genmates.
Something I probably mentioned before, but the coinciding of the deletion of Omega lore video and now releasing multiple original songs with Tempus boys are just reaffirming my original rrat. Its possible the Tempus were just hired by originally hired to capture the male streamer market. But now Cover wants them to be proper male idols (like the other branches) which would mean taking dancing and singing lessons, and training for concerts and idol related activities. Magni and Vesper probably didn't want to renew the contract under these conditions.
Holostars is tainted because their main audience is already established and they carry that to the EN side, they will never grow that much unless they go full vox.

The only way I see it working is if someone with enough money and nuts makes his own corpo but from the start they go for the bro audience.
The fired the two people with the most "bro audience". Its going for the male idol route. They still need to convince the crowd "we have the better male vtubers" with their next gens by scouting the best ones. Holostars KR would be good place to start with an untapped market.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Flare's new outfit, btw, as I don't think it got posted. I think it looks good.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Something I probably mentioned before, but the coinciding of the deletion of Omega lore video and now releasing multiple original songs with Tempus boys are just reaffirming my original rrat. Its possible the Tempus were just hired by originally hired to capture the male streamer market. But now Cover wants them to be proper male idols (like the other branches) which would mean taking dancing and singing lessons, and training for concerts and idol related activities. Magni and Vesper probably didn't want to renew the contract under these conditions.
Magni would love to dress and sing while wearing a dress.

The fired the two people with the most "bro audience". Its going for the male idol route. They still need to convince the crowd "we have the better male vtubers" with their next gens by scouting the best ones.
No one got fired. Thats some insane cope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom