"How do you even take over the world with brutal boobs?"Moona Hoshinova

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I was just thinking, do you think fishman has a collaboration/sponsorship with Animebae or did he buy them out like he allegedly did with the coffee company? 🤔
If the latter happened I hope they handle all the merch because they seem to have reasonable shipping times, a couple of days processing and roughly a week for the US and a couple weeks internationally.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
But we already are Asylum Indonesia. Amerifats and Yuropoors are basically a minority here.
Of course they're a minority, we just publicly executed one 2 months ago. La Creatura Ohio was 70% of the Asylum Amerifat population if we're going by posts.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I was just thinking, do you think fishman has a collaboration/sponsorship with Animebae or did he buy them out like he allegedly did with the coffee company? 🤔
If the latter happened I hope they handle all the merch because they seem to have reasonable shipping times, a couple of days processing and roughly a week for the US and a couple weeks internationally.
its a collab i hope its better than uwumarket bc im overdue for kirche's shirt. if fish bought/invested in animebae i hope we dont get another jewy phase cnoect hoodie scenario.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It will take them a week or two to ship to his warehouse, where they'll sit on a shelf for nine months.

For real though, using international suppliers for merch like Idol are doing should be a priority at this point. Delays and expensive shipping have been a consistent problem for two years now.

God's Strongest Dragoon

famous artist pipkun

It will take them a week or two to ship to his warehouse, where they'll sit on a shelf for nine months.

For real though, using international suppliers for merch like Idol are doing should be a priority at this point. Delays and expensive shipping have been a consistent problem for two years now.
Isnt phase merch dropshipped? a month of online sales to a month of production to a month of oversea transport to a month to warehouse sortinf and then a month to ship to the customer?

Kalion

:)
Isnt phase merch dropshipped? a month of online sales to a month of production to a month of oversea transport to a month to warehouse sortinf and then a month to ship to the customer?
So what happens in the three months between warehouse and shipping?

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I don't remember which stream it was in, but my recollection of what she said most recently in response to a SC complaining about things was much closer to "I know I should be better at that" than "I'll do better next time". My impression from what she said was that nothing was likely to change at all, she seemed to be trying NOT to promise she'd be better at it....

If there's one thing to really criticize Cover for, it's not paying 100k USD a year to get Gura a personal assistant / social media manager. The character prints money, so get her a damn handler.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
The whole argument is shit anyway cause the women in manga, anime, gacha and other digital/printed shit is are a drawing anyway, so there cannot be moral problems with that since shit isnt real, noone gets hurt. But you can still act and consume according to your personal preferences since not everyone loves loli shit. Also 14-16 year olds can have giant boob, like Sena, and nearing 30 year olds can still be short as fuck women with no boobs, like Shiina or Tenma, so it doesnt even matter how you portray women in media since every body type you can think of is realistic, and theres nothing wrong with that.

Tomato rat back :)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So what happens in the three months between warehouse and shipping?
Fishman snorts a line after the third pippa suicide threat of that week and then he personally ships the merch

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
One Half SEAYamanbas other side Spiks.
Overseen by a Bong
dark times
Why do you think I humbly requested the :takoesl: react? one day...
Found the original tako I was thinking of when I made my suggestion too

famous artist pipkun

Not-Username

All you Yamanbas bitching about gura and the lack of myth innovation and no one mentions that the coming week is myth 3rd anniversary.

Shame on you

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
So I found this brand new vtuber DoxiVtuber the Paradox Vtuber

Nux has been shilling her on Twitter, and then she collabed with him and he released the video during her Debut on twitch to shill her when she had 200 followers on twitch 6 days ago (now 2.1k follows and currently streaming to 137 of them as I type)
Shill Collab

Here's her Debut (with Karaoke)

The first thing that caught my eye was her model it's very nice looking

The second thing I noticed was her pretty good cover of Fleeting lullaby and the neat MV it came with

Her fans are called Doximorons lol

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I'm still baffled none of these corpos have a store in one of those shirt stores, they all do this keychain bullshit but none have a shirt run. It's the easiest merch to make and there are already stores who do all the handling, it's free money :urtearingmeapart:

the perks of having jew gold. Fishman really needs to figure out logistics because if this keeps going on people are not gonna be bother with merch anymore, they're like a year behind from what some people say.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Kirsche with a stupid take, what a shock.

The random inconsistency of body types and no real means of definitive aging in anime will always invalidate arguments trying to leverage against lewding characters because you're more or less just buying a fictional number at face value that may or may not be reflective of how they're designed to look in the first place.

Allow me now to uncork but a fraction of my autism as this is some shit that's been burning hot in my brain for over a year now and there's an excuse now to go in on it. So I'm going to. Preemptively leave your autistic stickers, it's the only means of validation that give me purpose.

View attachment 44498
Mio Naganahara from Nichijou. Ostensibly 16 years old but her overall look would generally align more with 'loli'. Yeah it's a comedy series so physical design doesn't mean much, but the overall point is visual consistency. Pretty much all the characters in the show have similar sort of looks that don't really speak much to their age aside from Hakase, who is obviously a child still. To intense misfortune, these characters have still ended up being lewded despite not being designed to such a purpose. Onwards though.

View attachment 44501
Chihaya Kisaragi, from Idolmaster games, is also 15~16 but has a definitive feminine figure. Her flat chest is supposedly a character trait, sounds like typical asian genetics to me, and doesn't even look that unusual in any consideration.

View attachment 44504
Misaki Aoba, also from Idolmaster games, particular art rendered from the same source as Chihaya. Looks to have a pretty similar build to Chihaya, who is canonically 16, so that means she's also a minor, right? Misaki here is actually 20, but she looks like she's as old as or younger than someone who is definitively a teenager. There's an absolute fuckload of characters of all kinds of age ranges but the general design of the titles doesn't really lend itself to lewdness itself, the art styles are largely homogenous and most of the figure differentiation seems to be more of informed attributes because they're not really defined that much in official art. The greatest source of that comes from the r18 artist community where the various outputs are equally wild on what individual character's proportions are like despite being largely teenage girls.

Blue Archive was mentioned in specific though and that's where this entire point really starts to go hog wild.

View attachment 44507
Momiji here looks like a loli-type character. Figure concealed by the large clothes but easy enough to tell she's pretty small, yeah? Well, she's supposed to be 15, and while the perspective doesn't help much as it serves to make her look smaller than she may be, still very much visually appears to be younger than a presumed 15. Especially considering...

View attachment 44510
This god damned titmonster, Moe, who is also listed as 15. I'd buy '15' as in "the weight in pounds of each breast individually" because even ignoring chest size, proportionally she also doesn't look like she'd fit an age of 15. I'm not going to provide images for all the others, so for a majority of characters mentioned afterwards here will be links, but there are multiple other instances of betiddied '15 year olds' in Juri, Kaede, Kotori, Hanae, Eimi (extremely haram, official art btw), and Chinatsu all within the 15 year old age bracket, which there are a fair number of other characters. Though in comparison...

View attachment 44514
They tend to be more proportioned like Maki here, who doesn't have an overexaggerated physique nor is oversexualized like some of the other '15 year old' designs. Though if those extreme examples are up there for the 15 year olds, then they have to be even worse the older they get, right?

lol. lmao even.

View attachment 44519
So here we have Hina, who has an alternative skin with a swimsuit that is the traditional school swimsuit that does everything it can to paint her as a loli character despite being 17 and technically, close to age of majority and thus legal. She's got Hoshino and Neru with her in the "What are these sassy lost children doing here?" pool of being obviously designed to look younger than 17 and both also have alt skins of swimsuit and bunny suit respectively and you can go look for yourself for Neru's bunny suit with the knowledge that she looks like she's 12. Compared against the broader character pool that does tend to have a lot of 'underage' girls that have figures that would be ridiculous even on fully adult women, they stand out as anomalies meant to cash in on an obvious audience with no real consideration to their age. This is also a bit in contrast against the idea of actually petite/underdeveloped individuals in reality where while they might have smaller proportions they still have various other signifiers to their age, but these don't really crop up in drawn characters and are almost always treated as "one thousand year old vampire" handwaves. Shoutout to Hasumi in particular for both being the best design and the least haram, winged woman supremacy, I am not taking any questions on this, but also keep in mind that she is supposed to be 17. Again, technically still a minor. I bring this up as an illustrator for comparison against...

View attachment 44524

Shun, who has 'top secret' for her age which can only mean christmas cake at worst or outright hag at best, given that she's an instructor at one of these schools and all evidence points towards her being an adult. Here we have a baseline for what an adult character design looks like in regards to the rest of the cast, which if you've taken a look at some of the previous ones listed in links, the more egregiously 'developed' characters don't have a lot of visual disparity from the example set by Shun. What, because she's taller looking, maybe, she's supposed to be an adult unquestionably? Compared against Hasumi above, or maybe even Hinata or Kaho who both have fairly comparable proportions despite being among the 17s. Also for comparison, one of two 18 year olds in her swimsuit art, where it's no longer technically weird shit to be ogling her! This is totally a normal physique for a freshly legal woman surely.

This sure is a whole lot of horseshit, and okay maybe Blue Archive of all things isn't a good example in itself but I could do the same thing with Genshin, or several other such gacha-shit games where the characters are a big part of the draw. Shit, I could have probably stayed entirely within Idolmaster and kept making the same point but it's works like these waifu games that have the most damning evidence for the point I'm making: character ages are a bullshit metric thrown around without a lot of real justification. I sure as shit wish that some of the girls in Blue Archive were representative of the degree of physical development you could see in real life, it would have made the dating scene of high school a high impact bloodsport, but much like the fact we have here teenage girls with made up proportions, their 'age' is equally bullshit and anyone trying to make a serious point that Tiddybeast von Thunderthighs is an illegal 16 year old is looking for an excuse to stir shit because there ain't no way I'm accepting that and I don't care what artists, wikis, or the court says. They're designed to be visually appealing for whatever fetishbait they're made to appeal to, an assigned age is just a means to justify their existence in their setting, giving it any consideration on whether or not they are definitively 'legal' for sexual purposes is trying to assign real world legality to fictional entities whose entire identity is just an informed state and is the definition of 'excuse plot'.

tl;dr If you're going to lose your shit because some fat titted anime femoid has an info card that says she's 14 you're an idiot. Maybe make a case when they're obviously a child in physical stature, proportions or heavily implied/depicted in such a way, but you'd probably be better off focusing on real world child exploitation before you start mounting campaigns for the rights to representation of fictional entities. Keep that up and before long we'll have the worlds first fucking strike initiated by cartoon hoes demanding a fair cut from proceeds made by selling hentai drawn for patreon supporters from unaffiliated artists because their identities weren't licensed for such products.

If you read all this, what the fuck is wrong with you?
How do you feel about Astolfo?
Preemptive response to your answer because it's obviously a 'female' character, just with a 'male' tag on it's character profile: GAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY~!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Don't give me context for this, it's more amusing not knowing.

DanishCookies

I'm still baffled none of these corpos have a store in one of those shirt stores, they all do this keychain bullshit but none have a shirt run. It's the easiest merch to make and there are already stores who do all the handling, it's free money :urtearingmeapart:

the perks of having jew gold. Fishman really needs to figure out logistics because if this keeps going on people are not gonna be bother with merch anymore, they're like a year behind from what some people say.
Wonder if they'll ever partner up with specific companies in other countries just to have better shipping methods.
I don't know how things will work but it would be awesome if they got someone like PlayAsia for example to distribute their stuff in Asia+Oceania, some other company for Europe while their office in Canada handles the Americas region.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
How do you feel about Astolfo?
Preemptive response to your answer because it's obviously a 'female' character, just with a 'male' tag on it's character profile: GAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY~!

I've never had much of an issue reading Astolfo as a male character most of the time, though there's some stuff that's come out that if I didn't already know would have made me question. A lot of it is based around the way his face is drawn, very sharply angular lines. It's kind of why Nyaru's model doesn't resonate with me that well and feels 'off', she's got the same kind of 'Astolfo' jaw that makes her avatar look like it has manface.

It wouldn't stop me though, in either case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom