"You would think that being naked would make things harder"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Every time someone rrats about Gura graduating, a vtuber from a different agency announces their graduation. :guraa:
I used to say the same about Rushia and then she got fucking TERMINATED,dont jinx it. Ayame tries to explain why she dissapears:believing her its up to you but atleast SHE TRIES.Gura doesnt even try.

Negzana

Ayame works because while she's popular, she's not Gura huge. She's not the face of HoloJP like Gura is for HoloEN. Marine, while not a very prolific stramer, still has streamed a lot more than Gura. Pekora, Fubuki, and Korone stream very frequently. Ayame, Pekora, and Marine also tweet fairly frequently, Gura not so much.

"Oto-san why Oka-san stays for Hours screaming into her Computer and when she talks back to us she screams something about taking our fingers?"
Yeah i kinda see why Aki streams just when she feels like it to actually talk to her child and Husband.Also Korone has her mother sick and even when she is taking care of the old lady she does long streams.

Kaela really has fucked up what I want in a woman. I think I need to get some help.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

"Oto-san why Oka-san stays for Hours screaming into her Computer and when she talks back to us she screams something about taking our fingers?"
Yeah i kinda see why Aki streams just when she feels like it to actually talk to her child and Husband.Also Korone has her mother sick and even when she is taking care of the old lady she does long streams.
While Japan generally has far more equitable parental right's laws compared to the West, Korone's general streaming & content volume has always suggested to me she doesn't have any kids. At least alive. In societies where 1 child can be very a normal, an unfortunate tragedy easily ends most marriages. Or she's got a broken "Man Picker", as a Woman I interacted with after her 3rd divorce.

Additional Thought: if the rumors of her being in her mid to late 30s when she started and she'd had a child in her low 20s, it's entirely possible she joined Cover as a 2nd job to cover high school / college costs. Which would be funny to think about helping put someone's kid through college when you send a Super Chat. Minus Yagoo's children in a number of years and the rest of the staff at Cover.

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Ayame works because while she's popular, she's not Gura huge. She's not the face of HoloJP like Gura is for HoloEN. Marine, while not a very prolific stramer, still has streamed a lot more than Gura. Pekora, Fubuki, and Korone stream very frequently. Ayame, Pekora, and Marine also tweet fairly frequently, Gura not so much.

Kaela really has fucked up what I want in a woman. I think I need to get some help.
Its okay.
I used to know a guy back in college that also loved women devoted to their job it isnt that uncommon

Also Calling Gura "EN AYAME" is fucking Insulting.
She streamed way more than Gura these 9 months and also appeared in official channels more.We didnt even get a 3D stream due to the overbooking crisis and Ayame still streamed and released covers.She cares about Holo but has her personal reasons that dont allow her to stream often.

YO DAYO NIGGÉRS

Last: Staying 5 years in Holo its a proof of her loyalty

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Dark elf streaming, with dark bear joining them at some point

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
In a world saturated with new debuts every month, I couldn't imagine getting hung over a streamer who doesn't stream anymore.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
She streamed way more than Gura these 9 months
Does this statement still holds true? I remember asking the same question last month and received mixed answer. In any case, they are getting really close and it will probably only take 1-2 weeks worth of Gura streaming regularly for her to catch up, unless Ayame also ramps up her streaming frequency

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
We have officially transcended the era of the cycle of "orange woman bad" and "pink woman bad". Embrace the new age of "blue woman bad".

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Star Spectre's Techibi continuing her FF8 adventure.

Looks like her weekend mornings are dedicated to Final Fantasy series, playing the original versions.

Ririsya will be singing with Hizuki Rurufu at 1PM JST.

Usuwa Suu singing at 3PM JST.

The traditions from the motherland must be upheld, in the name of the great feeder in the sky is time for the new dream of Yagoo report that is going to last like 2 months at best

1. im going to be real with you guys, compared with HoloX and HoloEN, Dev is barely got any bells and whistles, hell Advent got a animated promo
  2. She sounds exactly as i expected
  3. Got muted and lost her BGM, truly a EN moment... oh wait
  4. I DID NOT HAD SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS (yet) WITH HOSHIMASHI SUISEI IS FAKE NEWS View attachment 44439
  5. The rrat about this gen deviating from the usual turns out to be true, with the fact that she has a way to address females and males
  6. For a gen that was supposed to be deployed as singers they did not showcase the pipes, i suppose is because the new 30 minutes thing
  7. overall: ok? was not expecting she deviating this much

1. NO STOP THIS INTRO SONG IS BEING DRILLED IN MY BRAIN, STOP
  2. She has the passion english in her, is almost like hearing Haachama
  3. Standard sad girls recruitment process View attachment 44442
  4. She talks FAST, is like hearing Fubuki but at max speed, must be the red
  5. Making a game to make her trending on X was clever
  6. Are they getting deployed with V3 updates out of the box? View attachment 44444
  7. Brian fumbled her chest for some reason, i think the rigging is mistaking her chest with the ribbon and move very weirdly
  8. Investing in Ichijou corp and waiting for Ririka to buy Nene company
  9. ofc she end the stream by singing King because WE HAVE TO SING THAT SHIT UNTIL THE SUN EXPLODES
  10. Overall: red polka good, me like red woman

1. >enter >put out a recorder >proceed to blast Passionate Duelist >does not elaborate further >leaves, based
  2. her BGM is the theme bae use on her ending card
  3. the return of the powerpoint meta
  4. she can speak everything, even bullshit
  5. the stupid background with her avatar using the deal with it glasses is just peak
  6. YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS THE ANSWER OF THE QUIZ? YOU FOOL THERE WAS NO ANSWERS I LIED View attachment 44487
  7. Her laugh is very contagious ngl
  8. After trying to hold her laughter for 23 minutes she decided to sing a Supercell song because of course
  9. She almost got out of time because she was laughing for a while
  10. Yellow Koyori good just because i liked the first Yu gi oh (the japanese version)
Things I noticed from Ao's debut:
-The fan names, if you're a Hyotokko then this is you.
-She likes Inazuma Eleven which reminds me of this Naraka-Lisa clip.

Looks like we have a fujo tomboy. Also as Naraka said "Speaking of Inazuma Eleven, lots of people awakened to their strange fetishes from there".

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
My theory is that she wants to stop being the face of EN by doing this disappearance act and it may work now that you have the doggos. I think if things keep going the same way the doggos will become the next face of EN and I root for them. I don't watch them but they're putting in the work, they deserve success IMO.

Negzana

Does this statement still holds true? I remember asking the same question last month and received mixed answer. In any case, they are getting really close and it will probably only take 1-2 weeks worth of Gura streaming regularly for her to catch up, unless Ayame also ramps up her streaming frequency
Even if they are neck-and-neck in hours in streaming, one puts out shorts and tweets semi-frequently while the other is basically nonexistent until she decides she needs to make herself relevant again.
We have officially transcended the era of the cycle of "orange woman bad" and "pink woman bad". Embrace the new age of "blue woman bad".
Least pink and orange woman stream
My theory is that she wants to stop being the face of EN by doing this disappearance act and it may work now that you have the doggos. I think if things keep going the same way the doggos will become the next face of EN and I root for them. I don't watch them but they're putting in the work, they deserve success IMO.
She could at least tweetshill and collab with FWMC then

I really like Gura but I despise how unambitious she is even more. Opens the door for stagnation and rot.

USS IOWA

Quite the shift from 2 years ago.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
The industry changes so quickly and in the blink of an eye that its somehow beatiful and scary at the same time.

Also HBD Asylum 🥳
Will try to draw something for it later.Good night

God's Strongest Dragoon

Even if they are neck-and-neck in hours in streaming, one puts out shorts and tweets semi-frequently while the other is basically nonexistent until she decides she needs to make herself relevant again.

Least pink and orange woman stream

I really like Gura but I despise how unambitious she is even more. Opens the door for stagnation and rot.
It's just super annoying to see the person that is the most subbed talent, not just her branch or company but the entire world, proceed to coast while not even communicating. If she reappeared to just shill merch, it wouldn't bother me but her showing up to just overlap the long-awaited EN gen during the most critical point of their growth and proceed to fuck off again is so blatantly retarded. I never really cared about the blue shark at all one way or the other but this shit just feels like she streamed again only so chumbuds don't move on to other streamers and stay craving her presence. It's like giving an AA member some booze whenever they're about to reach their 30 day chip so they relapse.
Quite the shift from 2 years ago.
It's wild to see the shift of the general attitude towards Kiara. Turns out people like people who show that they care. Also helps that Kiara has really chilled out over the years, it's sweet to see how happy she is.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
She kinda did, just not via Twitter.

Speaking of Fuwamoco, them and Shiori are kinda a contrast from Nerissa and Bijou, in that they haven't collab outside Advent besides Holotalk.

but her showing up to just overlap the long-awaited EN gen during the most critical point of their growth and proceed to fuck off again is so blatantly retarded.
Ok, I really need to call out this rrat seems way too many people unironically believe this. She got back into regular activity at early or mid July (depending on whether you want to count the one week gap when she was in Japan), before Advent was even announced. And all she did was stream at her usual slot, Advent streams start at 7am EST and can last until 1am EST so there's literally no way for her to stream without overlapping.

If anyone thinks I'm being way too defensive, keep in mind that I am critical of her lack of communication (you can check some of my past posts), only difference is that I appreciate her when she does stream instead of trying to rrat about it.

Last edited:

Negzana

It's just super annoying to see the person that is the most subbed talent, not just her branch or company but the entire world, proceed to coast while not even communicating. If she reappeared to just shill merch, it wouldn't bother me but her showing up to just overlap the long-awaited EN gen during the most critical point of their growth and proceed to fuck off again is so blatantly retarded. I never really cared about the blue shark at all one way or the other but this shit just feels like she streamed again only so chumbuds don't move on to other streamers and stay craving her presence. It's like giving an AA member some booze whenever they're about to reach their 30 day chip so they relapse.
I've grown so cynical about Gura I kind of only want her to stream just for it to be a collab with Kaela to give Ela another CCV/sub buff. Otherwise I might go back to Pekora/Korone to watch content from the biggest vtubers.

It's wild to see the shift of the general attitude towards Kiara. Turns out people like people who show that they care. Also helps that Kiara has really chilled out over the years, it's sweet to see how happy she is.

Aside for Ina who my opinion of has remained the exact same since day 1 and Calli who I don't even know what to think beyond a meme, my opinion on members in Myth. has mostly flipped. It's a shame Councilrys kind of flopped compared to Myth because their chemistry to this day just works so much better while I forget Myth used to do a lot of things together.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I never really cared about the blue shark at all one way or the other but this shit just feels like she streamed again only so chumbuds don't move on to other streamers and stay craving her presence.
I definitely think that's possible. I also think Bijou was directly competing against Gura for that prime time slot, and that could be part of why she came back for that short period.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I just want Gura to stream more

I miss her streams, man

niggaphil

Taiwan hololive bus card preorder. I preordered Ina bus card because i am more into EN side :smugselen:

20230910_115943.jpg

Negzana

Taiwan hololive bus card preorder. I preordered Ina bus card because i am more into EN side :smugselen:

View attachment 44525
It's a shame that WWIII might start any year from now I kind of want HoloTw. It's Chinese without the commie chinkshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom