"Fuck you Eimi! hahahahaha!"Shisui Michiru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
lol nah man. IRS doesnt want you to use company funds for personal use, even if your board approves various expenses, accountants and stockholders can blow the whistle. heaven help you if you get into an injury lawsuit and the plaintiff alleges you use the company coffers as a personal piggy bank.
i get the irs is big scary taxmen but even they can't avoid certain loopholes. The one I know of and might be relevant here is if the CEO is being sued or if the company is if it's the company despite him being the defendant as it were is grounds for him to use company funds and there are a number of ways to convert a personal lawsuit into a company one the most common being "I'm being sued as the CEO of COMPANY that makes it a company issue please let me use my vast amount of funding to crush this litigation instead of using my slightly less vast amounts of cash to fight this thing normally"

There is also the vague distinction of personal wealth and company wealth and while the taxman could probably sort it out in the end theres a question of how long it would take and if it's even worth going after because aslong as the books are balanced in the end is usually satisfactory enough.
Actually this is one of the few things that will get your ass demolished by the IRS. Best part is that most of these businesses are LLCs (Limited Liability Company), which is a corporate structure designed to protect the ownership from any legal liability associated with the company. By utilizing company finances to pay for personal expenses, he just lost his protection and is now personally liable for the company. It's called piercing the corporate veil. It will also open up all sorts of fun games and prizes from the IRS because they prefer to go after individuals/small businesses than super mega corporations.

Why do they do that you may ask? Surely it must be more worthwhile going after the big corporation with billions in its coffers over some random fuck with 50k at most in their bank account if they're lucky. Turns out the opposite is true because big corporations have dedicated legal and accounting teams that will make it an impossible task for an IRS agent to collect money from them and even if they do succeed, they will have to dedicate a solid chunk of their life to pull that off. Meanwhile some random fag running his own little LLC is a great target for an IRS agent. That IRS agent is going to prefer just auditing some random individual/small business like this guy with a request of specific documents, which they will usually fuck up, and then they can ding the little guy and collect.
out of my depth to respond to this but this sounds more or less correct though i still say that if it was legal for the IRS to be taking action they would have by now so I think the above statement still holds water so to speak.

Legit source this time:did alot of legal studying never expected it to be relevant here.

Kalion

:)
Reminder you're all discussing what action the USA government agency IRS could take against a South Korean company.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Main thread timelooping about Gura's stream schedule. Pippa thread timelooping about the poptart gun.

Can someone yell the Yamanba word on stream so we have something new to talk about?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It's just super annoying to see the person that is the most subbed talent, not just her branch or company but the entire world, proceed to coast while not even communicating. If she reappeared to just shill merch, it wouldn't bother me but her showing up to just overlap the long-awaited EN gen during the most critical point of their growth and proceed to fuck off again is so blatantly retarded. I never really cared about the blue shark at all one way or the other but this shit just feels like she streamed again only so chumbuds don't move on to other streamers and stay craving her presence. It's like giving an AA member some booze whenever they're about to reach their 30 day chip so they relapse.
I find it frustrating, as well, but doubt it is anything malicious on her part. The general timeline of things seems to come down to:
  • Frustrating first half of 2022 with projects being a royal pain in the ass for her to get done.
  • Stress builds because of this and just in general from the Myth US meeting. Everyone is not feeling great around that time. Ina is coming off of a break from mental exhaustion from stress of a lot of shit happening, but still having issues. Calli is deep in her UMJ overworking phase and active as DDK, leading to a ton of stress for her. Kiara is constantly being stressed by upper-management.
  • Recordings at studio Ame that year were apparently VERY stressful.
  • Gura releases her Birthday Live, all good, made by Kanauru.
  • RUST arc, chumbuda eating well.
  • Big Brain Game. Has issues with streaming this and has to be rescheduled because of that. Second stream, she can't have everyone's L2Ds like she wanted.
  • September 2nd anniversary comes. VR stream made her pretty sick and she wasn't acting like herself.
  • Her animated short gets released and 2nd anniversary live. Notably said management mettled with the short A LOT and was supposed to come out on her Birthday.
  • After this, the amount of collabs she does plummets.
  • She was supposed to release a cover in October, but that fell through because of song perms, even though it was totally finished.
  • She starts streaming with less frequency until finally going on an announced break in November.
  • "Comes back" while in Japan in early 2023. Doesn't really stream in Japan. Very recently just said she was had awful jetlag the entire Japan trip which is what she said stopped her from streaming more and how she was during group collabs.
  • Myth 3D showcase and 4th fes come and go.
  • Has like a total of 11 streams (I think including some membership watchalongs) until after the HoloEN concert, when she actually starts streaming regularly again. (Shark motivated by fun concert and Advent girls giving her life?)
  • Cut to 3 weeks ago, right before the Summer Party concert, she once again goes MIA until now.
I think that is everything. If I had to guess, the shit with her animated short, that scrapped cover, some health issues, and drama with Sana's graduation sent her into some kind of depression and killed her motivation.

That, or Vesper really did get her pregnant during Calli's sister's house party, idk.
:botanshrug:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Main thread timelooping about Gura's stream schedule. Pippa thread timelooping about the poptart gun.

Can someone yell the Yamanba word on stream so we have something new to talk about?
I'll be honest, I think a majority of the fuel behind memeing on Gura is she always says "I'll communicate better next time, I promise guys" and never follows up. And this time, she was talking about how inspired she was by the new hires and her JP senpais. And here we are once again.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Reminder you're all discussing what action the USA government agency IRS could take against a South Korean company.
all those WURDS and googling and i somehow fail to notice the nationality of the company.

Fuck me give me my time back.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
I kinda stopped watching holo clippers because aside from the probable inaccurate translations all their content devolved into "x said lewd shit" and it gets boring. I know there's probably some guys still making decent clips but man there hasn't been anything that interesting, the rust arc in that youtuber server was the last good thing it came out but none of the clippers I had really covered it.
Now that I mention JP, I forgot they debuted some of the new branch, do we know what the new branch is supposed to be and also am I nuts but did they hire yugo as the blue looking man?
Don't forget the classic:

(Vtuber): "Haha... anyway.."
Clip thumbnail: "(VTUBER) CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT XXX"

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'll be honest, I think a majority of the fuel behind memeing on Gura is she always says "I'll communicate better next time, I promise guys" and never follows up. And this time, she was talking about how inspired she was by the new hires and her JP senpais. And here we are once again.
A woman who gets paid by keeping her audience happy keeps telling them what they want to hear?

1bd87e90b8823b100d13ee7f5a60abbf3571e30f7c2a9cb918788649488f2712_1.webp

God's Strongest Dragoon

Fug, I wasn't even aware of that, just saw people talking about the IRS and her company's CEO embezzling funds.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
It feels really weird not seeing @John Vtuber👁️ post anything about shiori for some reason so for today I'll take his mantle and say that you need to get married to shiori now

I will see you at the local waffle house

I took rins crown from you I'll do it again fucker

Complimentary because you keep changing every other month:WHORE!!!:

but I really don't, though, it literally only happened once and I've dug my heels since

you can keep Rin though, Shiori's mine
Just fucking kiss already

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i get the irs is big scary taxmen but even they can't avoid certain loopholes. The one I know of and might be relevant here is if the CEO is being sued or if the company is if it's the company despite him being the defendant as it were is grounds for him to use company funds and there are a number of ways to convert a personal lawsuit into a company one the most common being "I'm being sued as the CEO of COMPANY that makes it a company issue please let me use my vast amount of funding to crush this litigation instead of using my slightly less vast amounts of cash to fight this thing normally"
Being sued in the capacity as an officer of a company is different from being sued as an individual. if he's sued as an individual he cant write a check from the company checkbook. (unless he writes it off as income ((which will get taxed)).

There is also the vague distinction of personal wealth and company wealth and while the taxman could probably sort it out in the end theres a question of how long it would take and if it's even worth going after because aslong as the books are balanced in the end is usually satisfactory enough.
its not a vague distinction. Its all there in the k1s, 941s, 1120s etc. and IRS WILL go after all untaxed because the IRS sees all and wants all the tax money.

assuming its registered as a corp and not a llc or sole prop(lol why even)

e: oh shes a gook

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
I don't remember which stream it was in, but my recollection of what she said most recently in response to a SC complaining about things was much closer to "I know I should be better at that" than "I'll do better next time". My impression from what she said was that nothing was likely to change at all, she seemed to be trying NOT to promise she'd be better at it....

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Well, on a less dour mood: the fairy is observing the doggo idols.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
That is the majority of anime. Its common for 14-year-olds to have the body of 28-year-olds, and 30-year-olds to have the body of 10-year-olds which is why the whole argument about age related to anime makes no sense because its all made up. Similar to when they translated visual novels back in the late 90's and early 00's and even though they took place in Highschool somehow all the characters were over the age of 18 despite being on 1st, 2nd or 3rd year of highschool. When it comes to anime age IS just a number. The fact that people spend so much time on twitter bitching and moaning about this still blows my mind.

Underage 'material' tends to weird her out. As an example, she talked about a gacha game called Blue Archive where they have giant titted super curvy women, but then label them as 14 years old. And that alone makes her not want to play it.

Kirsche with a stupid take, what a shock.

The random inconsistency of body types and no real means of definitive aging in anime will always invalidate arguments trying to leverage against lewding characters because you're more or less just buying a fictional number at face value that may or may not be reflective of how they're designed to look in the first place.

Allow me now to uncork but a fraction of my autism as this is some shit that's been burning hot in my brain for over a year now and there's an excuse now to go in on it. So I'm going to. Preemptively leave your autistic stickers, it's the only means of validation that give me purpose.

1694313653441.png
Mio Naganahara from Nichijou. Ostensibly 16 years old but her overall look would generally align more with 'loli'. Yeah it's a comedy series so physical design doesn't mean much, but the overall point is visual consistency. Pretty much all the characters in the show have similar sort of looks that don't really speak much to their age aside from Hakase, who is obviously a child still. To intense misfortune, these characters have still ended up being lewded despite not being designed to such a purpose. Onwards though.

1694314306449.png
Chihaya Kisaragi, from Idolmaster games, is also 15~16 but has a definitive feminine figure. Her flat chest is supposedly a character trait, sounds like typical asian genetics to me, and doesn't even look that unusual in any consideration.

1694314939385.png
Misaki Aoba, also from Idolmaster games, particular art rendered from the same source as Chihaya. Looks to have a pretty similar build to Chihaya, who is canonically 16, so that means she's also a minor, right? Misaki here is actually 20, but she looks like she's as old as or younger than someone who is definitively a teenager. There's an absolute fuckload of characters of all kinds of age ranges but the general design of the titles doesn't really lend itself to lewdness itself, the art styles are largely homogenous and most of the figure differentiation seems to be more of informed attributes because they're not really defined that much in official art. The greatest source of that comes from the r18 artist community where the various outputs are equally wild on what individual character's proportions are like despite being largely teenage girls.

Blue Archive was mentioned in specific though and that's where this entire point really starts to go hog wild.

1694315535080.png

Momiji here looks like a loli-type character. Figure concealed by the large clothes but easy enough to tell she's pretty small, yeah? Well, she's supposed to be 15, and while the perspective doesn't help much as it serves to make her look smaller than she may be, still very much visually appears to be younger than a presumed 15. Especially considering...

1694315720602.png

This god damned titmonster, Moe, who is also listed as 15. I'd buy '15' as in "the weight in pounds of each breast individually" because even ignoring chest size, proportionally she also doesn't look like she'd fit an age of 15. I'm not going to provide images for all the others, so for a majority of characters mentioned afterwards here will be links, but there are multiple other instances of betiddied '15 year olds' in Juri, Kaede, Kotori, Hanae, Eimi (extremely haram, official art btw), and Chinatsu all within the 15 year old age bracket, which there are a fair number of other characters. Though in comparison...

1694316442415.png
They tend to be more proportioned like Maki here, who doesn't have an overexaggerated physique nor is oversexualized like some of the other '15 year old' designs. Though if those extreme examples are up there for the 15 year olds, then they have to be even worse the older they get, right?

lol. lmao even.

1694317287453.png
So here we have Hina, who has an alternative skin with a swimsuit that is the traditional school swimsuit that does everything it can to paint her as a loli character despite being 17 and technically, close to age of majority and thus legal. She's got Hoshino and Neru with her in the "What are these sassy lost children doing here?" pool of being obviously designed to look younger than 17 and both also have alt skins of swimsuit and bunny suit respectively and you can go look for yourself for Neru's bunny suit with the knowledge that she looks like she's 12. Compared against the broader character pool that does tend to have a lot of 'underage' girls that have figures that would be ridiculous even on fully adult women, they stand out as anomalies meant to cash in on an obvious audience with no real consideration to their age. This is also a bit in contrast against the idea of actually petite/underdeveloped individuals in reality where while they might have smaller proportions they still have various other signifiers to their age, but these don't really crop up in drawn characters and are almost always treated as "one thousand year old vampire" handwaves. Shoutout to Hasumi in particular for both being the best design and the least haram, winged woman supremacy, I am not taking any questions on this, but also keep in mind that she is supposed to be 17. Again, technically still a minor. I bring this up as an illustrator for comparison against...

1694318224121.png

Shun, who has 'top secret' for her age which can only mean christmas cake at worst or outright hag at best, given that she's an instructor at one of these schools and all evidence points towards her being an adult. Here we have a baseline for what an adult character design looks like in regards to the rest of the cast, which if you've taken a look at some of the previous ones listed in links, the more egregiously 'developed' characters don't have a lot of visual disparity from the example set by Shun. What, because she's taller looking, maybe, she's supposed to be an adult unquestionably? Compared against Hasumi above, or maybe even Hinata or Kaho who both have fairly comparable proportions despite being among the 17s. Also for comparison, one of two 18 year olds in her swimsuit art, where it's no longer technically weird shit to be ogling her! This is totally a normal physique for a freshly legal woman surely.

This sure is a whole lot of horseshit, and okay maybe Blue Archive of all things isn't a good example in itself but I could do the same thing with Genshin, or several other such gacha-shit games where the characters are a big part of the draw. Shit, I could have probably stayed entirely within Idolmaster and kept making the same point but it's works like these waifu games that have the most damning evidence for the point I'm making: character ages are a bullshit metric thrown around without a lot of real justification. I sure as shit wish that some of the girls in Blue Archive were representative of the degree of physical development you could see in real life, it would have made the dating scene of high school a high impact bloodsport, but much like the fact we have here teenage girls with made up proportions, their 'age' is equally bullshit and anyone trying to make a serious point that Tiddybeast von Thunderthighs is an illegal 16 year old is looking for an excuse to stir shit because there ain't no way I'm accepting that and I don't care what artists, wikis, or the court says. They're designed to be visually appealing for whatever fetishbait they're made to appeal to, an assigned age is just a means to justify their existence in their setting, giving it any consideration on whether or not they are definitively 'legal' for sexual purposes is trying to assign real world legality to fictional entities whose entire identity is just an informed state and is the definition of 'excuse plot'.

tl;dr If you're going to lose your shit because some fat titted anime femoid has an info card that says she's 14 you're an idiot. Maybe make a case when they're obviously a child in physical stature, proportions or heavily implied/depicted in such a way, but you'd probably be better off focusing on real world child exploitation before you start mounting campaigns for the rights to representation of fictional entities. Keep that up and before long we'll have the worlds first fucking strike initiated by cartoon hoes demanding a fair cut from proceeds made by selling hentai drawn for patreon supporters from unaffiliated artists because their identities weren't licensed for such products.

If you read all this, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Archive

Excellent timing dude. Christ.

Today we got basically a confirmation of her being a dirty gypsy whore and now this :ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:
Lets ask her how she feels
yuri-reaction.jpeg
ah I see
:NOWWELAUGH:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Everytime I see an "Attention!" notice on twitter, Kiara's "Attention, attention, the flock has arrived!" starts playing in my head.

Cover could announce that Suisei graduated to join the JAV industry and Yagoo threw himself out the window after Subaru died of spontaneous heart failure, and I'd still have that cheerful Holotori song playing the second I read "Announcement“.
Congratulations gentleman the forum has survived more than a average corpo vtuber

Now our overlord Proctor is going to announce Asylum Indonesia
But we already are Asylum Indonesia. Amerifats and Yuropoors are basically a minority here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom