"Alright, I'm going into the butt-hole."Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lisa has joined B-Side as a singer/songwriter:

I don't know who needs a singer/songwriter, but if that's you, Lisa is extremely talented. You could definitely do a lot worse than hiring her.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
For fuck's sake can none of you ever just drop a passing reference I make. I did not want somebody to go on a fucking scouting mission.

Edit: Hey, I'm curious how many Pippa fanartists can be found in the depths of the Louisiana Swamps. Or the crater of Mt Vesuvius. Maybe somebody ought to go check.
your site owner people (for some reason) listen to and respect you you have responsibility as a figure of authority (you fucking janny) among a sea of autists and pleading that telling us not to touch shit absolves you of any wrong doing is laughable it's like handing a junkie a spoon and a 40ib of crack your surprise at the result is baffling.

it is very funni tho keep it up
its illegal in the us.
you should not be surprised how many loop holes to that there are (some with a fair reason to exist but will still be exploited) id be more condeming of it but don't really care it's probably financial bussiness bullshit sucks it has to affect the talents tho.

Anime Fan

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
you should not be surprised how many loop holes to that there are (some with a fair reason to exist but will still be exploited) id be more condeming of it but don't really care it's probably financial bussiness bullshit sucks it has to affect the talents tho.
lol nah man. IRS doesnt want you to use company funds for personal use, even if your board approves various expenses, accountants and stockholders can blow the whistle. heaven help you if you get into an injury lawsuit and the plaintiff alleges you use the company coffers as a personal piggy bank.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
lol nah man. IRS doesnt want you to use company funds for personal use, even if your board approves various expenses, accountants and stockholders can blow the whistle. heaven help you if you get into an injury lawsuit and the plaintiff alleges you use the company coffers as a personal piggy bank.
Implying that this company has a board, accountants, and stockholders... Odds are he owns the whole thing and this is just him 'selling' the company in order to pay his legal fees.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Implying that this company has a board, accountants, and stockholders... Odds are he owns the whole thing and this is just him 'selling' the company in order to pay his legal fees.
if its a c/scorp he still has a board (himself) and stock (100%). there are rules for 401ks with such corp structures to prevent abuse. not a lawyer or a finance guy etc etc.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I hope advent has many projects planned for long term (And I mean up to 2025-2026). Myth was great in 2020-2021 but I just feel there is no ambition and they've been going through the motions ever since I guess after mid 2022. Somehow Kiara has become my favorite member of myth which would be unheard of back in the golden age. I hope Advent can avoid the burnout myth faced, wonder how that could happen.
Ehh... Calli still puts in the work. IDK what happened with Ame that she had to cut back streaming and have it mostly weekends, but she at least keeps trying shit with her 3D setup. Ina has plans to do a birthday live and she still streams a good amount, especially compared to 2022.

I am just glad at least one of my oshis is an insane workaholic, so I don't have to worry about that for the foreseeable future.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Lisa has joined B-Side as a singer/songwriter:

I don't know who needs a singer/songwriter, but if that's you, Lisa is extremely talented. You could definitely do a lot worse than hiring her.

im not into the lisa pit but from the surface I have to say WHY THO?
I haven't seen her produce anything original and when it comes to singing, she isn't that good IMO not at a level that you pay for. I like lisa and her karaokes are fun but I don't tune in because she's good. If someone can link me her work I'd appreciate it.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Ehh... Calli still puts in the work. IDK what happened with Ame that she had to cut back streaming and have it mostly weekends, but she at least keeps trying shit with her 3D setup. Ina has plans to do a birthday live and she still streams a good amount, especially compared to 2022.

I am just glad at least one of my oshis is an insane workaholic, so I don't have to worry about that for the foreseeable future.
I'm about to resort to going through my Endless Eight vtuber withdraw arc if my oshi's dont start streaming regularly again. Almost everyone I enjoy watching long term has gone on long hiatus. I feel cursed that I'm just not allowed to enjoy oppressed women and only left with broken and unhinged that don't need no man to fix them.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
JP translation clips quality has gone to shit since last time I watched. Fuckers just straight up skip half the sentences without subtitling them, couldn't properly color code who is talking right now. Sometimes they even swap who is talking, and about whom she is talking, places. I was trying to find good clips of suisei+miko reaction to regloss debut and at this point I might as well watch the stream itself
This definitely sounds like a Sushi clip lmao.

I like Yura for Suisei stuff. He got to a bit of their watchalong and will likely do more later.

The local Miko clipper also did their reaction to Ao's debut. Not as high quality but he's decent.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
The local Miko clipper also did their reaction to Ao's debut. Not as high quality but he's decent.

35P Nakama is a good clipper as far as knowing what to clip and the editing, but he does struggle as ESL sometimes. I think its someone from TW? He is definitely the best for Miko content usually.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
It feels really weird not seeing @John Vtuber👁️ post anything about shiori for some reason so for today I'll take his mantle and say that you need to get married to shiori now

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I kinda stopped watching holo clippers because aside from the probable inaccurate translations all their content devolved into "x said lewd shit" and it gets boring. I know there's probably some guys still making decent clips but man there hasn't been anything that interesting, the rust arc in that youtuber server was the last good thing it came out but none of the clippers I had really covered it.
Now that I mention JP, I forgot they debuted some of the new branch, do we know what the new branch is supposed to be and also am I nuts but did they hire yugo as the blue looking man?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
its illegal in the us.
I think it probably depends on whether the lawsuit is related to the company or not. If it's him being sued over something entirely outside his actions re: the company, and what's going on is that he, as sole member/officer of the company, elected to pull his money out because he now needs it to fund his defense in the other suit and sold the assets to whomever was willing to buy to get more cash on hand, I don't think that's illegal.

If the suit is over the company and he's throwing assets out the door so there's nothing left for the plaintiff to attach, that's going to open him up to personal liability via piercing the corporate veil.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The traditions from the motherland must be upheld, in the name of the great feeder in the sky is time for the new dream of Yagoo report that is going to last like 2 months at best

1. im going to be real with you guys, compared with HoloX and HoloEN, Dev is barely got any bells and whistles, hell Advent got a animated promo
  2. She sounds exactly as i expected
  3. Got muted and lost her BGM, truly a EN moment... oh wait
  4. I DID NOT HAD SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS (yet) WITH HOSHIMASHI SUISEI IS FAKE NEWS Captura de pantalla 2023-09-09 192102.png
  5. The rrat about this gen deviating from the usual turns out to be true, with the fact that she has a way to address females and males
  6. For a gen that was supposed to be deployed as singers they did not showcase the pipes, i suppose is because the new 30 minutes thing
  7. overall: ok? was not expecting she deviating this much

1. NO STOP THIS INTRO SONG IS BEING DRILLED IN MY BRAIN, STOP
  2. She has the passion english in her, is almost like hearing Haachama
  3. Standard sad girls recruitment process Captura de pantalla 2023-09-09 194854.png
  4. She talks FAST, is like hearing Fubuki but at max speed, must be the red
  5. Making a game to make her trending on X was clever
  6. Are they getting deployed with V3 updates out of the box? Captura de pantalla 2023-09-09 200512.png
  7. Brian fumbled her chest for some reason, i think the rigging is mistaking her chest with the ribbon and move very weirdly
  8. Investing in Ichijou corp and waiting for Ririka to buy Nene company
  9. ofc she end the stream by singing King because WE HAVE TO SING THAT SHIT UNTIL THE SUN EXPLODES
  10. Overall: red polka good, me like red woman

1. >enter >put out a recorder >proceed to blast Passionate Duelist >does not elaborate further >leaves, based
  2. her BGM is the theme bae use on her ending card
  3. the return of the powerpoint meta
  4. she can speak everything, even bullshit
  5. the stupid background with her avatar using the deal with it glasses is just peak
  6. YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS THE ANSWER OF THE QUIZ? YOU FOOL THERE WAS NO ANSWERS I LIED Captura de pantalla 2023-09-09 215943.png
  7. Her laugh is very contagious ngl
  8. After trying to hold her laughter for 23 minutes she decided to sing a Supercell song because of course
  9. She almost got out of time because she was laughing for a while
  10. Yellow Koyori good just because i liked the first Yu gi oh (the japanese version)

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Fan Subs went through this phase. There was a point before Streaming hit that there was actually color coded text and quite a lot of design that went into it. Then speed became all that mattered when web servers could be used to run Torrents. Lower Effort, Higher Speed becomes the name of the game, even as the pool of clippers/subbers is likely lower.
You're saying that the subbers who are left are Horrible?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
millie is playing gta:sa

EDIT: mitra played the evil within dlc yesterday, and she managed to get 102% on dkc2 in a little under 12 hours, i hope she also plays dkc3.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Actually this is one of the few things that will get your ass demolished by the IRS. Best part is that most of these businesses are LLCs (Limited Liability Company), which is a corporate structure designed to protect the ownership from any legal liability associated with the company. By utilizing company finances to pay for personal expenses, he just lost his protection and is now personally liable for the company. It's called piercing the corporate veil. It will also open up all sorts of fun games and prizes from the IRS because they prefer to go after individuals/small businesses than super mega corporations.

Why do they do that you may ask? Surely it must be more worthwhile going after the big corporation with billions in its coffers over some random fuck with 50k at most in their bank account if they're lucky. Turns out the opposite is true because big corporations have dedicated legal and accounting teams that will make it an impossible task for an IRS agent to collect money from them and even if they do succeed, they will have to dedicate a solid chunk of their life to pull that off. Meanwhile some random fag running his own little LLC is a great target for an IRS agent. That IRS agent is going to prefer just auditing some random individual/small business like this guy with a request of specific documents, which they will usually fuck up, and then they can ding the little guy and collect.

VTuberBobDole

Still cannot comprehend what kind of utter Nolan tier retard of a husband would ditch someone as precious as Korone. How could you not want a hag wife who works out, can dance, and play video games for 10 hours with a smiley face?

Did she get separated/divorced recently or something?

So Dizzy ... states that people are over it and should move on.

"Move on", but makes an entire video about it and other drama?

Fan Subs went through this phase. There was a point before Streaming hit that there was actually color coded text and quite a lot of design that went into it. Then speed became all that mattered when web servers could be used to run Torrents. Lower Effort, Higher Speed becomes the name of the game, even as the pool of clippers/subbers is likely lower.

It's simple what killed old-school fansubbing - Crunchyroll (and later other streaming sites, but CR was the first big one). When it became easier to just rip stuff off their site and it was "good enough" subs, there was almost no incentive to sink people's own time into it. Some of the fansub groups tried to stick around a little while, but I'm sure it was super discouraging seeing the CR rips get thousands or even tens of thousands of downloads and the one they had an entire team sink time in to be lucky to get in the hundreds.

Boomer woman, go to the store and get your own groceries! Then you're in total control of the time at which they're "delivered!"

Has "boomer" lost all meaning now and just become a generic insult? I mean an actual boomer is the one going to the store. The zoomer would be the one ordering groceries to be delivered.

Gura's new outfit stream is less than a day out and she hasn't even acknowledged it. No posts on twitter or YT, not even liked or retweeted the announcement or any contact whatsoever. There's no waiting room, though they may have decided it was best to not put one up as I'm sure pre-chat would be horrible. At this point I wonder if she is just done with it all. Having to do all the stuff for concerts and other lives since late last year, on top of whatever health issues she had/has, just completely took it out of her. There was even a SC she read in one of her latest streams asking her to communicate more (of course), and she took a moment to actually acknowledge she is bad at it and she was going to try to be better, and of course now we are up to a few weeks of complete silence again! As a chumbud I'll watch her whenever she is on, but I also won't be surprised if she decides to graduate sooner rather than later. She's got to have made enough to just take quite a few years off, if not more.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Phase appears to be up to somehting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom