"That's what I'm saying, people get laid at cons!"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I know we usually rake on Nano around here but it's definitely hard losing a long time pet. Hope she stays ok honestly.

Archive

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I know we usually rake on Nano around here but it's definitely hard losing a long time pet. Hope she stays ok honestly.

Archive

:gunpeko: Even a dim bitch doesn't deserve this.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

It's apparently her birthday too, I'm not sure if it's her actual birthday or a kayfabe character one, but if it's the former that's especially awful. RIP kitty.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Pomu is just Bleached Flare.

Discuss.
Flare is bleached Flare.
Male friend or female friend
imagine having a male friend say he knew he was gay after his experience with you
As a friend I'd honorably beat his ass
as someone whos had that happen to me "your hot but im not attracted to you" is a complement.
'special collab' is special because it's with IRyS and not just 'base' Council members.
she sure is special.
Excuse me, I'm not a predator. I'm a opportunistic carnivore. Know the difference.
Capitalist.
Regular starknights of jelly I'm pleased to informed she's not beating the hag allegations tonight on the members stream

She's been watching things from 1990s and such

View attachment 44377
If someone is interested in a thing add 10-15 years as a guideline(should be more like 18-20) . Parents are a thing and can influence your interests. It's been annoying me a while now that "X likes old thing means hag" i know you guys are desperate but come on.
Mozumi Pichi is playing another point and click game today

oh boy do i look forward to the 300 streams of her trying to extrapolate a whole made up launguage or being lame and using a guide.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will test her fishing/sushi preparing/platforming skills in Umihara Kawase

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Idol is having a Minecraft server merge it looks like. Will Katta show up!?!? Wave that optimism flag folks

Youtube is fucking up for me so I have to search for the streams individually

MOAR

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Like she uses "Kikaku" instead of "Keikaku."
C'mon. You can't just use obscure Japanese terms like that without a translator's note.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
The Vibing AI-RI arc has finally come to a close. Soon begins the AI-RI trolling Pippa arc but, first the waters are calm, Pippa lets her guard down unaware of the coming sudden but inevitable betrayal

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Abi covered Onegai Muscle for her first cover.
:kaelalaugh:

She's currently doing a birthday stream and hit 10k subs concurrently.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Abi covered Onegai Muscle for her first cover.
:kaelalaugh:

Feels like an fitting song, can't pinpoint why...
Abs.jpeg

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Koe gets in on the Advent Supremacy

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I've grown to like Abi after her collab with Pippa, which brings me to a point that I reiterate every so often

Pippa is a kingmaker, whether she wants to be or not: chuubas who are willing to be friendly with her, to collab with her, etc. are often good content creators in their own right, doubly so if they don't agree with her on 100% of topics and are - shocking - still amicable/friends with each other

and to think I initially passed on her because of her infinitely running character advertisement during the offkai streams

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I've grown to like Abi after her collab with Pippa, which brings me to a point that I reiterate every so often

Pippa is a kingmaker, whether she wants to be or not: chuubas who are willing to be friendly with her, to collab with her, etc. are often good content creators in their own right, doubly so if they don't agree with her on 100% of topics and are - shocking - still amicable/friends with each other

and to think I initially passed on her because of her infinitely running character advertisement during the offkai streams
Calling Kirsche a king is asking for her to shank you, just sayin'.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Calling Kirsche a king is asking for her to shank you, just sayin'.

at least she stopped calling me Alex YIIK, I would much prefer a shanking

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Translation:
Oh, I'm sorry, Tenma-san, I don't have a suit...
I wonder if I can use the sweatshirt I bought on sale the other day...?
Who is Miguel O'Hara?

Translation:
It's "Spider-Verse" time for Henya-chan! ! ! ! ! Yay! ! ! I'll be happy to help you ~~~❤️❤️❤️❤️ Uppupupu~ Leave it to Mi-chan:)

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

what is the lore of her and her corpo?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom