"Wait Nikola Tesla is still alive isn't he? He's the dude who eats a lot of food on youtube"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
what is the lore of her and her corpo?
She's brazilian and a member of V4Mirai, the first international group of vtubers from the Brave Group, the owners of VSPO.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Koe gets in in the Advent Supremacy

Why isn't he watching geega clips?! Fucking traitor! Doesn't he support TALENT FREEDOM™?
Ironlung will not forget this...

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

So, 10 more chances for Shiina scarves in lieu of the nsfw animation being ditched. There was a little pushback in her cookie tin but this was her last word on the matter.

I just hope she doesn't overburden herself making more scarves. :shiinastare:I mean.... unless I win a scarf :smugpipi:

Attachments

• Shiinalastword.PNG
    Shiinalastword.PNG
    31.6 KB · Views: 57

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
what is the lore of her and her corpo?

if you're talking about the character lore from the debut, very brazil, and expelled from non-descript school for being cringe to become a wizard at non-descript wizarding school

if you're talking about who she is, BRAZIL SUPREMACY, VERY CRINGE

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

So, 10 more chances for Shiina scarves in lieu of the nsfw animation being ditched. There was a little pushback in her cookie tin but this was her last word on the matter.

I just hope she doesn't overburden herself making more scarves. :shiinastare:I mean.... unless I win a scarf :smugpipi:

this is why you never give a degen full control of a commission like that :NOWWELAUGH: or at least find one degen who makes more vanilla shit

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
At this minute and hour, (or close enough) one year ago, the first post was made on this forum.

birthday.png

Happy 1st Birthday TVA!

May all your oshiis survive another year of shitposting

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Its not the first time fishman approved something and hard reverse course leaving the girls to suffer the blowback.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Its not the first time fishman approved something and hard reverse course leaving the girls to suffer the blowback.
He was probably cool with it until he opened up the video and subsequently got a visit from the Royal Mounties :smugina:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
the resident shiina shill said it was because the dude who made the animation was more focused on showing you the internal workings of the fucking instead of focusing on shiina's being fucked or at least that's what I remember. The rie hentai still came out and it still had the approval of management. This is just a case of hiring a superdegenerate for a more vanilla hentai :botanshrug: I am still surprised fishman was even ok letting them have those as goals.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
this is why you never give a degen full control of a commission like that :NOWWELAUGH: or at least find one degen who makes more vanilla shit
Yeah for 500$ I would hope they would give preview and be willing to make changes and stuff. My understanding is that it was this guy kumanosuke1999 and his art looks like this (cropped), just kind of mid IMO and he doesn't seem to draw "petite" characters. I'm all for "shortstack Shiina" though if that's what she wanted. No idea.

I could be wrong though as I lost track of how/why I came to think this was the artist.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Pipkun knew this was coming and already posted something on the degen thread for everyone who wanted to see Shiina having seggs.

Thanks for looking out for everyone in such trying times, Pipkun.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Pipkun knew this was coming and already posted something on the degen thread for everyone who wanted to see Shiina having seggs.
everyone should be happy. and it cost shiina $0.

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Bijou explaining why her mouth is always open. :BijouBijou:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I, for one, have zero desire to see Shiina's vtuber model getting fucked.

I also don't remember if I donated during the donothon or not. I think I was out of town for hers.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Aria attempting again to hit 7k

Last time I think she had the stream going for like 3 days

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Congratulations gentleman the forum has survived more than a average corpo vtuber

Now our overlord Proctor is going to announce Asylum Indonesia

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Congratulations gentleman the forum has survived more than a average corpo vtuber

Now our overlord Proctor is going to announce Asylum Indonesia
I would prefer a JP Branch full of :holohag::hololove:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom