"We said simple English NOT AUSTRALIAN"Kureiji Ollie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Unicorns should be forced to watch fujo content until they repent or die. Relevant clip

Girls bonding over fujo content is cute.
I should be watching this instead of watching Kiara fail to grasp anything in Baldur's Gate 3 for her fifth time.
Sometimes I like to picture Kiara's mom furiously calling Kiara and scolding her after a stream filled with nothing but hours upon hours of deplorable gameplay.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Nigga please more than 10 Unicorn jumped when Ao FUCKING REPLIED TO RIKKA .If Cover really wanted to promote them Day 1 you would have seen Miyabi collabs with better Holos.Fubuki really likes Oga,Roberu,etc.All of these collabs happen just because they want, nobody is forcing you to watch the Stars ,they just want to collab.
You are missing my point. My point is that actively promoting HoloStars to Hololive's current audience through events on the Live channel is ultimately pointless and counterproductive at this stage. They should go an entirely different direction than they have, like the suggestion to let the guys go nuts with perms. I am not talking about anything the individual talents are doing, just what Cover is failing at.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

does he know.JPG
:smugpipi:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

He missed a few though:

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I have no opinion on the content of this message but this really comes off as you being so pissmad about something that you forgot how to use punctuation. They have punctuation in whatever LATAM dialect of Spanish you speak, right?
Si
You are missing my point. My point is that actively promoting HoloStars to Hololive's current audience through events on the Live channel is ultimately pointless and counterproductive at this stage.
These 8 months of 2023:Just the OW2 showmatch right?
I think the concert they did together in the main channel was worse.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Si

These 8 months of 2023:Just the OW2 showmatch right?
I think the concert they did together in the main channel was worse.
Go look on the 6th anniversary stream lol. The slapfight is very real and very stupid.

Edit: and that all was just caused by a tiny appearance in the stream. Once again, my point is that I think these things actively hurt Stars rather than help them.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It's MOZUMI now!!! And Starfield is today's stream, Higurashi got pushed back. For those not aware, her plan for Starfield is to eat 1 bug for every bug she encounters in-game. This stream was supposed to be yesterday but she had to push it back because her bugs didn't arrive in time. You gotta respect her dedication to putting horrible shit in her body :gurasemperfi:
The only horrible thing she should be putting in her body is my

Favorite soft drink Urge! Only really available in Norway, so she's got (had) a shot.

In other news Fuyo is kicking ass

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I dont know if you are being serious about collab-beggars being worse than Unicorns.Most of the Stars are stuck in 3view and even 2view hell.How you can compare them to Unicorns?.Most of these are false flaggers, i think if you really loved your oshi you wouldnt be such a fag and bother other members.The false flagging worked anyways because now the Stars fandom is tainted with that.
Something I've learned from reading 4ch is that people will falseflag as falseflaggers so they can accuse the other side of falseflagging. I'm not sure how many layers deep it goes, but it's at least 2.
Edit: And to be clear, I think ~90% of it is coming from the unicorns. I don’t buy the idea that ‘homobeggars are just as bad as unicorns’ for a single second.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
. On the other hand, I always worry that since Cover is public sooner or later they're going to be intercepted by BlackRock and Vanguard and listen to their poison words and a trannytubers does get forced in.
Are we sure this one isn't a trap already? :mitothink:

somehtingaboutthoseyes.PNG
something about that expression just seems.....BOY

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder playing so-called abandonware (which is just an excuse and doesn't actually exist)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Something I've learned from reading 4ch is that people will falseflag as falseflaggers so they can accuse the other side of falseflagging. I'm not sure how many layers deep it goes, but it's at least 2.
Ah, just like political discourse.

BEEG Booba Fishing

sch1.pngThe full setlist before the countdown, she sang We Are afterwards to finish up.

"I feel like if we squeeze them we could fit 10, but it's like 2 minutes away, I'd have to pause the song and be like OMG it's countdown!" proceeds to miss the countdown while talking. Kaela popped up in chat to wish her a HBD in between streams/not sleeping :sanasmile:

Waiting room for the handcam stream is up, gonna be like a tea party, though the tea is optional on the viewer side :calidrinking:. The theme of the marshmallows she'll be reading is birthday experiences.

For the actual birthday stream, she interviewed various Holomembers (some of them from ID and Holotori) about what makes a birthday special. The reveal is still pending, but she announced a new original song to premiere during the stream.

fgs.png waiting room is already up with a preview. She described it as "uplifting, but in a cool way"

Also have a bonus FWMC because having a single button in the post looks ugly
F5hA8NraYAAeKE8.jpg(sauce)

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I've been listening to this song all day. Sorachan's singing is so good......

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Go look on the 6th anniversary stream lol. The slapfight is very real and very stupid.

Edit: and that all was just caused by a tiny appearance in the stream. Once again, my point is that I think these things actively hurt Stars rather than help them.
As someone who doesnt care about Homos: I also dont want them to be jumpscares
But these niggas are worthless and taking a side its also stupid, i just wanna watch the funny Japanese girl laugh dude

Male collabs shouldnt be that big of a deal. Slapfight? Ignore and report all of them.Thats what i always do when someone engages in baits about Ayame not streaming under her Streams
Its Retarded to be like Lui and tell everyone they shouldnt worry about the "WOOOH LE BAD MALE COLLAB", its retarded to force homos into places that they dont belong,they have their own channel for that.
Everyone should just ignore them like Gura.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Gonna fanboy about Botan's birthday a bit.

First of all it was great! Not too long or overbearing, just barely over an hour. Secondly, the production value was great. Everyone who appeared was in full mocap 3D, they got Yagoo to participate, and it was a good mix of cooking, reality, and variety style TV programming. Botan went to various places for her Ramen ingredients and got to interview farmers, butchers, and producers of these products.

Her meat choices: Gator, Snake, two types of Pork, and Mutton (Sheep)! (Btw, the snake still had it's head and skin when this started...)
image.png

She ended up choosing Mutton. And so traveled to a Sheep farm and butcher! An interview was conducted with the staff, and she was able to try various parts of the sheep. Thighs, neck, ribs, etc... These were cooked fresh on the premise for her. And it is true they used a picture of Watame to demonstrate the cuts haha.

image.png

F5f9vW-aUAAQFYT

F5f_I8DbQAAlZlJ

Next came a trip to find noodles! This time a trip to a Wheat farmer was needed. Here our Apex Predator attacked from above! On a drone to capture the size of the fields...

image.png

Our wheat farmer!
image.png

The interview was quite enlightening. Unfortunately he does not produce noodles himself. So our next stop was a place that could make noodles from that wheat!

image.png

image.png

Here she was also treated to a feast of fresh prepared ingredients.
image.png

Next came Yagoo and the bean sprouts! He grew them himself in a jar!
image.png
F5gCGmobQAAfhtm

Our finished Ramen.
F5gISdxaEAAWKLe

And dessert of course.

Well... Polka had to make a little adjustment...
F5fkXPEbQAAxE0r

F5fchZEaAAA4E_w

Finally here is this years merch. The B2 tapestry. The Ramen and Rice Bowls. The Cup, and post-card which will be hand autographed and include a printed message.

In conclusion, happy 4th bday Botan!! Shishiro Love 446!! 💜

(Apologies on the size of this. Just love Botan and wanted to breakdown the Bday for non-JP's.)

Great write-up. Thanks for it. Also never need to apologize for spreading LaLion cheer. She's one of the best and absolutely deserves it.
:sanasmile:

Flare talks about how close her and IRyS have become, as well as struggling to figure out the best way to reach out to others to get to know them or spend time with them:

:sanasmile:

Also, obligatory
:holohag::hololove:

ogey_rrat

ogey

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I just want more collab with penis havers because that make people mad and schizos having seizures and threatening to hang themselves in Dragon quest builders is funny to me

DanishCookies

Fuwamoco morning music winner
1694201163622.png

*Bruh look at this dude.mp3*
oh NONONONONO
1694201224510.png

Anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom