"At a million subscribers I'm going into a dumpster behind a Planned Parenthood"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
the search for beeg by @Ai_FO4.jpg

The BEEG is out there

lion cake by @JAZZ_JACK_KHT.jpglion cake.jpg

La-lion cake

Suisei by @karic7000.jpg

Comet trails

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
I never understand why you said :"bow your head"
Yamanba we had Luna for like 3 years now and she was a Horrible Niji
Because unlike female chubbas, most of them don't see holostars as a career prospect. You are going for a market that they have a tight grip on. If you want to win make a golden gen of high spec male chubbas and convince everyone holostars is the future. And that would take a lot of effort, but not impossible.
Also, this is not like Luna situation. Imagine Kson and Mikeneko joined Nijisanji instead of Vshojo, Mayazumi joining holostars would be same.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
If Yagoo really wants Holostars to grow, scout good male chubbas who are so good that ultimately holostars would be the destination for prospective male chubbas instead of nijisanji. We already know that Rimmu guy might be in next holostars gen, just bow your head and hire people like Aruvn, Chimon and maybe even Mysta. Experiment with Holostars KR. Get this guy in holostars jp
You can grow a male vtuber agency without heavily relying on hololive girls by just exploiting nijis fuck ups. The moment male vtubers consider holostars their ultimate aim instead of nijisanji, they have won. Be competent and hire the best in the industry.
man mayuyu going into holo would be fucking sick

but then again as far as i know he hasnt surfaced to anywhere as of his graduation

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
AI-RI Channels her inner space meme game

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

braindoko

Oh no! Someone named RazzleDazzler is looking for loopholes in rules, being racist, saying slurs! Good thing we don't have no one here fitting the description:
I'm joking, I have no idea who this is

You wanna know the real reason this X user started bitching?
1694207084461.png

Fuwamoco morning music winner
View attachment 44219
*Bruh look at this dude.mp3*
oh NONONONONO
View attachment 44220

Anyway...

I am just as confused as you are.

Alright alright, we had our laughs, now can we go back to talking about anime women? Or men, not to discriminate against anyone that doesnt deserve it.
Post these impostor ones on the degeneracy thread please.

The only way I see it working is if someone with enough money and nuts makes his own corpo but from the start they go for the bro audience. Forget any type of homosexual looking design or model, fuck it just make some yakuza looking fucks and run with it.
That or non human lads like what Proctor is planning. Wait...

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I'M OBVIOUSLY REFERING TO PANKO YOU SICK FUCKS!
I usually have no beef with you rie but you take that back you dog eating whore!!!

Fuwamoco morning music winner
View attachment 44219
*Bruh look at this dude.mp3*
oh NONONONONO
View attachment 44220

Anyway...

this is why you vet Yamanbas before making any sort of judgement. Fuwamoco better have the runner ups on speed dial because this tranny is gonna flip his shit eventually at something they say.
If Yagoo really wants Holostars to grow, scout good male chubbas who are so good that ultimately holostars would be the destination for prospective male chubbas instead of nijisanji. We already know that Rimmu guy might be in next holostars gen, just bow your head and hire people like Aruvn, Chimon and maybe even Mysta. Experiment with Holostars KR. Get this guy in holostars jp
You can grow a male vtuber agency without heavily relying on hololive girls by just exploiting nijis fuck ups. The moment male vtubers consider holostars their ultimate aim instead of nijisanji, they have won. Be competent and hire the best in the industry.
I said it before, the only type of man who can make it big streaming would rarely be into anime or would be willing to have a homosexual looking model. The main audience for male vtubers are fags, femcels and lesbians who get off on yaoi. The average man won't be watching vox, he'd be watching some retard like xqc, homostarsEN had a lineup somewhat in the middle of those examples and it worked till their main guys fucked off. Holostars is tainted because their main audience is already established and they carry that to the EN side, they will never grow that much unless they go full vox.

The only way I see it working is if someone with enough money and nuts makes his own corpo but from the start they go for the bro audience. Forget any type of homosexual looking design or model, fuck it just make some yakuza looking fucks and run with it. Vesper 2.0 is a good start but they made him too hot. If someone can gather a crew of dudes like seannaners group before all turned fags or retired they would print money.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Juni time she's gonna be playing DS2

20230908_171055.jpg
"Juniper when thus game came out you were still role-playing as a cat on the internet "
:SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Speaking of good male chuubas, I unironically think Bettel is one of the best in the industry and really hope he doesn't get lured away from Stars by Lando's dumpy and Randon's long, hard spear.

They aren't as bad, no, but that is mostly because the Stars community is no where near as big as Live's. So a small subset of that community is obviously not going to be the small subset of Live unicorns. The thing that makes them annoying is they are retarded and easily baited by unicorns into fighting and into acting like assholes to the girls as a result. The core issue is the unicorns, for sure, but the collab-beggars are not innocent and greatly exacerbate the issue.
Agreed on Bettel, but I also agree with others who get the feeling that he’s already got one foot out the door. I think Vesper was the best holostar and the one I was(am? maybe?) most likely to watch, but I also think that his manhera tendencies did tons of damage to the Holostars brand, where now I feel like I barely even want to watch Bettel because why bother getting invested, he’s probably just going to leave too.
I think it’s a good deal more than just population size. Yeah collab beggars of all kinds are annoying (not just the male ones), but I’ve never seen them rage, threaten to leave, anti, etc. anyone because “you aren’t collabing with this person that I want you to!” I just don’t think that happens, but unicorns do it all the time. So yes the population is bigger (but still minuscule), but the behavior is also far worse.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Iori x beribug collab

And AntHime doing handcam stream for more than 2 hours.

She is small and cute. @Would
OIP.jpg

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Searching for Ayame Male collabs got me back to this beauty of stream and clip

It was a more simple time
I hate looking like a NostalgiaFag but i miss this

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Kazuma

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Fauna playing the new Todd Howard game

Fauna is back in her closet and ready to travel to space. Also, she just announced she had got COVID, but is better now. She didn't want Cover to make the ominous Tweet and freak everyone out.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Ragdoll does cute things with handcam

Meruru zatsudan stream

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Status