"Giving 'likes' to comments falling under defamation of NIJISANJI Livers and Anycolor Inc., using social media accounts that she personally operates."Zaion LanZa's termination notice

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ok what is with this gen openly talking with the homos? what is your power move here yagoo? are you telling me that my stupid rrat that this was going to be buffer branch is true?
Between the designs and homo interactions, that is the popular theory along with them existing to appeal to the female audience.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Gonna fanboy about Botan's birthday a bit.

First of all it was great! Not too long or overbearing, just barely over an hour. Secondly, the production value was great. Everyone who appeared was in full mocap 3D, they got Yagoo to participate, and it was a good mix of cooking, reality, and variety style TV programming. Botan went to various places for her Ramen ingredients and got to interview farmers, butchers, and producers of these products.

Her meat choices: Gator, Snake, two types of Pork, and Mutton (Sheep)! (Btw, the snake still had it's head and skin when this started...)
image.png

She ended up choosing Mutton. And so traveled to a Sheep farm and butcher! An interview was conducted with the staff, and she was able to try various parts of the sheep. Thighs, neck, ribs, etc... These were cooked fresh on the premise for her. And it is true they used a picture of Watame to demonstrate the cuts haha.

image.png

F5f9vW-aUAAQFYT

F5f_I8DbQAAlZlJ

Next came a trip to find noodles! This time a trip to a Wheat farmer was needed. Here our Apex Predator attacked from above! On a drone to capture the size of the fields...

image.png

Our wheat farmer!
image.png

The interview was quite enlightening. Unfortunately he does not produce noodles himself. So our next stop was a place that could make noodles from that wheat!

image.png

image.png

Here she was also treated to a feast of fresh prepared ingredients.
image.png

Next came Yagoo and the bean sprouts! He grew them himself in a jar!
image.png
F5gCGmobQAAfhtm

Our finished Ramen.
F5gISdxaEAAWKLe

And dessert of course.

Well... Polka had to make a little adjustment...
F5fkXPEbQAAxE0r

F5fchZEaAAA4E_w

Finally here is this years merch. The B2 tapestry. The Ramen and Rice Bowls. The Cup, and post-card which will be hand autographed and include a printed message.

In conclusion, happy 4th bday Botan!! Shishiro Love 446!! 💜

(Apologies on the size of this. Just love Botan and wanted to breakdown the Bday for non-JP's.)

logitech

1694187727355.png

hmm number 10 is very oi vey

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
It does make for a rather interesting musing, if we talk about those cosplay NSFW stuff. Suisei and by extension, Hololive vtubers that has less-convoluted outfits doesn't get much love (It exist, mind you, but not plenty), and yet ones with more convoluted outfits (or needing other props like Coco with her horns, Pekora with bunny ears, Kanata with star-shaped hair clip thingie) does.

It does make one wonder why.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'ma be honest, I have at times wished the males didn't exist in Holo so we didn't have to deal with the constant dramafest that is their existence, but then I sobered up and realized that no, if they didn't exist or all got graduated when they weren't pulling numbers then the unicorns would just find something else to bitch and moan about, and they would be even bolder thinking they can throw their weight around because the corpo panders to them, so males GOOD, fuck unicorns.
Honestly, besides the autism with Kronii and one bait SC being read by Fauna by them, all interactions with males have been all cordial and drama free unlike (especially on rhe JP side with how the RUST server turned out) , say, Nijisanji's chink Vox fujos or indie :WHORE!!!: agencies like Kawaii

Like you said, most unicorns are just retards who get irrationaly angry at homos, and if they didnt exist they would just get angry at literally anything

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
(Apologies on the size of this. Just love Botan and wanted to breakdown the Bday for non-JP's.)

Wanted to add this, Nene immediately scarfing down the ramen, Botan is the best. :holohag::hololove:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

The culling that affected Council so hardcore now is plaguing DEV_IS check your subs, heard that if you have a phone linked to your google account that count as "verified" for anti spam and you dont get unsubbed

Edit: apparently all of them are telling people to go check

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

First of all it was great! Not too long or overbearing, just barely over an hour. Secondly, the production value was great. Everyone who appeared was in full mocap 3D, they got Yagoo to participate, and it was a good mix of cooking, reality, and variety style TV programming. Botan went to various places for her Ramen ingredients and got to interview farmers, butchers, and producers of these products.

Her meat choices: Gator, Snake, two types of Pork, and Mutton (Sheep)! (Btw, the snake still had it's head and skin when this started...)
image.png

She ended up choosing Mutton. And so traveled to a Sheep farm and butcher! An interview was conducted with the staff, and she was able to try various parts of the sheep. Thighs, neck, ribs, etc... These were cooked fresh on the premise for her. And it is true they used a picture of Watame to demonstrate the cuts haha.

image.png

F5f9vW-aUAAQFYT

F5f_I8DbQAAlZlJ

Next came a trip to find noodles! This time a trip to a Wheat farmer was needed. Here our Apex Predator attacked from above! On a drone to capture the size of the fields...

image.png

Our wheat farmer!
image.png

The interview was quite enlightening. Unfortunately he does not produce noodles himself. So our next stop was a place that could make noodles from that wheat!

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png
F5gCGmobQAAfhtm

Our finished Ramen.
F5gISdxaEAAWKLe

And dessert of course.

F5fkXPEbQAAxE0r

F5fchZEaAAA4E_w

Finally here is this years merch. The B2 tapestry. The Ramen and Rice Bowls. The Cup, and post-card which will be hand autographed and include a printed message.

You are doing a good job spreading the LOVE for your Oshi keep going :shubaIapprob:

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter
I find it interesting that the most conservative and prudish hologirl is the one people are the most degenerate over
Its the orange leggins, that shit drives people wild.

Negzana

Its the orange leggins, that shit drives people wild.
It's the rigging/movement/smile of the model for me. The design is solid alone, but with the personality of the model it does something

BEEG Booba Fishing

Karaoke started! first song was the Mahouka Koukou op and now she's singing Roki

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Someone apparently has not heard of Astel the terror from beyond the stars Leda, killer of Hololivers, destructor of dreams, master of the drill

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

The culling that affected Council so hardcore now is plaguing DEV_IS check your subs, heard that if you have a phone linked to your google account that count as "verified" for anti spam and you dont get unsubbed

Edit: apparently all of them are telling people to go check

It's really weird, Advent as I recall does not have any of their subscribers culled. What kind of algorithm that Youtube AI have? or what parameters that makes Advent free from the culling?

Clip Tax:

Very cute, Sora is also cute too

Kalion

:)
It's really weird, Advent as I recall does not have any of their subscribers culled. What kind of algorithm that Youtube AI have? or what parameters that makes Advent free from the culling?
Supposedly, channels with no or minimal content get culled when they have a sudden influx of subscribers. Advent avoided this by uploading short 30 second teaser videos. It seems the 11 second teasers uploaded by ReGloss wasn't enough to dodge the culling?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Their numbers were odd before the culling, neither of them reached 50k before the first cut hit them and went from 50 to 40, then 30, then a nuke hit them so hard they went to 13k and now are slowing going up to 25k, this is odd coming from a female Hololive branch

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I was fully expecting this to cost a lot more. Not limited which is nice as well...

View attachment 44189

Also please for the love of God give her this haircut. :vesperhnngggg:
It's just wrapped up my dude. Short hair Botan would be amazing but I really like this too.

image.png

image.png

F5f9vW-aUAAQFYT

F5f_I8DbQAAlZlJ

image.png

Our wheat farmer!
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png
F5gCGmobQAAfhtm

Our finished Ramen.
F5gISdxaEAAWKLe

And dessert of course.

F5fkXPEbQAAxE0r

F5fchZEaAAA4E_w

It was really good. Reminded me of classic cooking shows where they travel to locations and inform the audience about the ingredients. Dotch Cooking Show is a classic example. :holohag::hololove:
Polka and Botan really feel like the parents of Lamy and Nene, love their gens vibe.

Nene is already eating, love her

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Thats Selen.Where did someone say something about Pomu? She is such a Nijifriend that this meme exists for a reason
View attachment 44196
I love the fact this was made BEFORE Nina announced her graduation. Prophetic shitposts are the best
Naw man, I love writeup posts like this. Keep up the good work. Way better than another brapposting vTweeter whore being mad at consequences catching up to her.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sava is doing her best Katta impersonation. Which will win!?!?

EDIT: And it's Starfield. With a delay!

Screenshot_20230908-100157_YouTube.jpg

Meanwhile Tomorrow...

Screenshot_20230908-100222_YouTube.jpg

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Watame did nothing wrong again

Fatum Ruptor is trying to play Starfield.

View attachment 44131
While you fags where wasting your time, nobody has posted about this arguably more interesting topic:
Apparently the chinese gov is trying to portray vtubers as duplicitous scammers who suck money out of their fans while giving nothing back, idk I don't speak chink. As you can see they use kizuna as an example with this shady dude standing behind her while the oblivious youths listen to the witch's sweet nothings.
Hey @Gaotye(Chinese DD) make yourself useful for once and tell us more about whatever the fuck this is.

Transcript by purportedly chinese redditor:
"Rough self-TL:

The streamer is virtual but the promises to the fans can’t be virtual
Virtual streamers and vtubers with their cute anime avatars who have hundreds of thousands of fans and interact with them using chats are growing in the numbers; they make their fans willingly donate to them tens of thousands of dollars. Some of these virtual streamers make promises that they’ll give their fans presents as to “stimulate” their fans’ donations, but as the year passes by and the fans can’t wait any longer, its unlikely that fans (will get their money back even by) file their complaints successfully. These streamers are virtual yet the “benefits” invoked are real; if (these streamers) make promises to their fans, they can’t ignore them.

(The black guy behind the screen) “Platform”
(Definitely not Ai-chan) “How can you take my words as real/sincere if I’m virtual myself?”

(Fan #1 and 2) My donations are real though!/ Where are the presents that you promised (to give us)?

And yes, the entire paragraph is quite grammatically broken even in Chinese. The most ridiculous thing about this is using Ai-Chan’s avatar and actively defaming her and other vtubers’ images and they can probably get away with it because it’s the state media."
It's more

archive.ph is completely broke for me, just constantly repeats the captcha page and never goes anywhere. What do?
Check recaptcha and other google services in general. I have the same thing, because of the block of part of google services in my region, only vpn helps.
While you retards are politicsperging, Biboo is in hour 6, almost 7, of her kidnapping

View attachment 44181

:BijouBijou: 7
Kaela and Bijou are still playing Raft after 11 hours. Went to bed and woke up and they're still at it. They said stream is about to end but this shows Bijou is here for the long haul.

A possible upcoming wonderful collab
vivaldi_wWu53Rjkir.png

It turned out almost exactly as planned:kaelaapprob:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sava is doing her best Katta impersonation. Which will win!?!?

It's MOZUMI now!!! And Starfield is today's stream, Higurashi got pushed back. For those not aware, her plan for Starfield is to eat 1 bug for every bug she encounters in-game. This stream was supposed to be yesterday but she had to push it back because her bugs didn't arrive in time. You gotta respect her dedication to putting horrible shit in her body :gurasemperfi:

Top Bottom