"make.oike a tree and f*** off"Amiya Aranha

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

I feel bad for Ao because the usuals are going to shit any useful conversation in the west about her, people here should remember how fucking awful the days were when Yugo was announced with pronouns haver having fist fights because MUH THEY THEM
You are missing the difference. Yugo was a menhera who thought that she could pretend to be a guy, as in with a dick and all, and had mental breakdowns that she couldn't grow it and how much better her life would be if she had one. She was from the same western toxic crowd and welcomed them in. Ao is the "I can't believe this ikemen is a chick" and "steal your girlfriend" archetype, who clearly identifies as a woman but looks better in the suit and likes getting girls all flustered from manga. She is everything they want to be, but doesn't have to lie about who she is, spend money on sketchy medicine and has no deep seated mental issues. After a month or two when they realize she wants to have nothing to do with them and isn't "muh representation!!!" they will start hating her and turn into antis

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
. After a month or two when they realize she wants to have nothing to do with them and isn't "muh representation!!!" they will start hating her and turn into antis
If they did not start to become antis after Botan said the eunuchs are not allowed in Hololive this will

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
You are missing the difference. Yugo was a menhera who thought that she could pretend to be a guy, as in with a dick and all, and had mental breakdowns that she couldn't grow it and how much better her life would be if she had one. She was from the same western toxic crowd and welcomed them in. Ao is the "I can't believe this ikemen is a chick" and "steal your girlfriend" archetype, who clearly identifies as a woman but looks better in the suit and likes getting girls all flustered from manga. She is everything they want to be, but doesn't have to lie about who she is, spend money on sketchy medicine and has no deep seated mental issues. After a month or two when they realize she wants to have nothing to do with them and isn't "muh representation!!!" they will start hating her and turn into antis
Yeah the suave, ladykiller, "oujisama" tomboy is a very common anime/manga trope and clearly what Ao is supposed to be.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
ao is the best example of ouji tomboy just like tsumugi in nisekoi and of course my brit oshi rin and the recent addition to the roster yamada ryo from bocchi the rock

we need more reverse traps

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
>Wake up
>Read thread from last night
pipKMS.png

Absolutely none of you fucks have a foot to stand on complaining about the content of this thread, ESPECIALLY @Aka Split

Ensok

Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
>Wake up
>Read thread from last night
pipKMS.png

Absolutely none of you fucks have a foot to stand on complaining about the content of this thread, ESPECIALLY @Aka Split
It is kind of nice to wake up, see 20 new pages, see this button:
1694099021642.png
and know I don't need to read it.

Awoogers

on another news wemi is rescheduling her arknights stream that was supposed to be today because theres a major update happening right now(Monhun collab) and is to be doing it next week instead

god i need kirin yato fucking hell

on another note the green clown coni is currenly streaming being jumped on by animatronics simulator

The Rrat

Early Adopter

3.0 sheep.

Chloe has a new outfit after that.

Edit: Chloe's reveal is her Blue Journey outfit, to be exact.

Chloe did end up announcing her actual new outfit reveal stream:

It is set for 9/9. Twintails! :shubaIapprob:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
She still uses Moon Jelly? Or is Hoshiumi just her PC persona to keep the original character safe and prevent a Yuri situation?
Best as we can figure, Invaders were given totally new models/personals to avoid eating up their OG character and avoid a Yuri like situation in the future. It'd explain why Ember, Dizzy, and Jelly all did this.
Is that a pun?
100% intentional :smugpipi:
It is kind of nice to wake up, see 20 new pages, see this button: View attachment 44102and know I don't need to read it.
Sadly, the life of a jannie doesn't allow me the luxury. :pippasadl:

Awoogers

Best as we can figure, Invaders were given totally new models/personals to avoid eating up their OG character and avoid a Yuri like situation in the future. It'd explain why Ember, Dizzy, and Jelly all did this.

100% intentional :smugpipi:

Sadly, the life of a jannie doesn't allow me the luxury. :pippasadl:
i pray for your soul

The Rrat

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Using the ignore function?

Pussy:BijouBijou:
imagine being such snowflake you get triggered by an online post, cant wait for the "limey removes reacts becauase crybabies in the dms" arc.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Yeah the suave, ladykiller, "oujisama" tomboy is a very common anime/manga trope and clearly what Ao is supposed to be.
Still dont get what she has to dress like a old man in a tourist site, really i have see taxi drivers on Cartagena that rock that exact attire

Awoogers

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Edit: Re-gloss' live2D model just revealed too
View attachment 44030
Is this... weird? Like what if there were Advent cutouts for Myth or Council to prance around and gawk at before their debut? I feel like I'm missing context here.

If you have 6.5 hours, one of the Vtubers previously promoted here for explaining ASMR has two videos reviewing the characters.

If you want to know which one is the menhera, it's the superior Problem Solver 68 member Haruka. I can fix her.

If I may, if you're going to buy the farm @Harrow Prime, check out Yumie's Eden Trinity story videos. It's 8hrs, but it's the reason people say BA has the best gacha story.

Awoogers

Is this... weird? Like what if there were Advent cutouts for Myth or Council to prance around and gawk at before their debut? I feel like I'm missing context here.

If I may, if you're going to buy the farm @Harrow Prime, check out Yumie's Eden Trinity story videos. It's 8hrs, but it's the reason people say BA has the best gacha story.

these lore videos are the sole reason im still updated to the current happenings in kivotos despite playing the game sparingly

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Still dont get what she has to dress like a old man in a tourist site, really i have see taxi drivers on Cartagena that rock that exact attire
I am not defending her clothing design, to be clear. I think it is bad, too.

They are just hyping it during the 6th anniversary stream. They also announced ID3 3D showcases were coming next month in the same stream.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Learn to make better fun of Bae with the help of a professional linguist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom