"Wait Nikola Tesla is still alive isn't he? He's the dude who eats a lot of food on youtube"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Holy shit
Suddenly I am glad Cover is so autistic about game permissions

Cover should just register a branch in America and claim all their talents streams come out of that LLC because Jesus fuck copyright law if fake and gag jap copyright law is down right aids ridden

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Actually, none of them are in Japan, as of next week. Well, Bae is returning the week after, but the rest of the girls are home. Given the timing, I am not sure Council will have time for their showcases before ID3. Fauna will go first, but she also just got back from Japan, so it would be weird to go back so soon. They will need 4 weeks for the showcases and then the collab should be the day after Bae's showcase. Unless it is all prerecorded, I don't see them having their Showcases until November, which is incredibly disappointing. Being primarily a CouncilRyS fan can be extremely frustrating, sometimes...
They don't necessary need 4 weeks. Myth had 5 showcases spread to 3 weeks (Ina-Takamori-Amesame+collab), ID1's took 1 week with each showcase taking place a day after. With only 4 of them, Council may only need 2 weeks at most.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Welp she's doomed rip bozo
Also wtf are you people doing drooling over Irys feet Jesus and I thought my Posts were skirting the line sometimes
:pikaWUT:
imagine waking up to that really

have this moth to cleanse your minds

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
They don't necessary need 4 weeks. Myth had 5 showcases spread to 3 weeks (Ina-Takamori-Amesame+collab), ID1's took 1 week with each showcase taking place a day after. With only 4 of them, Council may only need 2 weeks at most.
You're right, they could do it 2 weeks. I totally forgot they did that with Myth because of how they did ID2's.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Horo7618

No one in particular

Limkin

Juna got rejected from 6 different agencies. I can't even name 6 agencies in the west. The whole stream was a goldmine of content. From her finding out her community members are excessively gay for each other, to claiming she does so well as a human only to spite people who want her to fail in real life
Edit:
I was going to name a few and holy shit, you're right. Lucid, Amber Glow, defunct Tsunderia, Eien, Kawa entertainment, I'm drawing a blank here.
I kept listening and she later remembered it was 7 but "One of them does not even exist anymore". Also apparently Rin, Pochi and Fuyo were all scouted (but she is unsure about Pochi) and Yuko was the last one accepted from auditions out of 5.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Juna got rejected from 6 different agencies. I can't even name 6 agencies in the west. The whole stream was a goldmine of content. From her finding out her community members are excessively gay for each other, to claiming she does so well as a human only to spite people who want her to fail in real life

6 agencies goddamn maybe she did try to get kr based agencies or maybe even smaller corpos

this is all assumption on my side because i actually dont know her pl and stuff

and spite is a good motivation

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

I was going to name a few and holy shit, you're right. Lucid, Amber Glow, defunct Tsunderia, Eien, Kawa entertainment, I'm drawing a blank here.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Chloe did end up announcing her actual new outfit reveal stream:

It is set for 9/9. Twintails! :shubaIapprob:

She's turning into Ranko Kanzaki from Love Live: Cinderella Girls?

Simp

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

17 hours from now! Botan's 4th b-day!

hologra-hololive.gif

:holohag::hololove:

Her Kanji de GO!! performance was surprisingly not too good. Normal and Hard mode cleared, but the other two difficulties were a bust. It seems she's finally met her match, and it's reading! :SelenHAHAhere:

She was drinking though tbf. Cider and Smirnoff...

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Cover should just register a branch in America and claim all their talents streams come out of that LLC because
-- [my] #1 [most rage inducing thing about EN Holo] being having to remind some fans that perms are not because Japan --

hades.gif

Limkin

You could make a very compelling argument that Visual Novel barely qualifies as a game and more of a movie or a book kind of deal. So the whole "transformative content" that is often used to try and justify that game streams aren't subject to copyright doesn't really apply in the first place.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Feels like a JimCantSwim opinion, honestly. This one, however, is funnier.

Not-Username

Feels like a JimCantSwim opinion, honestly. This one, however, is funnier.

"It's normalizing sexual harassment"
How sentence can utterly usurp an otherwise not completely dumb opinion

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom