"I just remembered a time I got into a multi paragraph long argument with a 30 year old man in a YouTube comment section when I was 9 because I said humans came from dinosaurs and he told me I was everything wrong with society"Mozumi Pichi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Woman with thousands of followers posts on social media, is surprised people interact, is doubly surprised her nonsense will invite people to fuck with her. I guess this is what they call Total Chud Victory. :tomagatyou:

She, of course, like the girlboss she is, returned to her Discord echo chamber to validate her beliefs to her sweaty tankie comrades.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Out of everyone, Irys/Namirin having the secret OF/Feet pics would be the most unfitting
I just can't imagine Irys taking pics of any part of her for people to... uh, "entertain" themselves. I don't know if she's the same irl, but as Irys she's too clumsy, I feel like she'd make an OF because she'd think it's a Twatter alternative.
The most horrifying would be KKKaren having one
Now that'd be quality content i'd pay for :guh::calidrinking:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
5 gajillion hours.png

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Feels like a JimCantSwim opinion, honestly. This one, however, is funnier.

Children shouldn't be in adult spaces this shit was never for kids fuck off

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Randon continues the Disco Elysium

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Children shouldn't be in adult spaces this shit was never for kids fuck off
I mean, I wish the community would cut back on the horny a bit, as well, just because it is pretty weird to lewd real people. They try to justify it by saying it isn't real or they are just lewding the character, but that is cope.

Either way, yeah, streaming in-general is really not meant for kids.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I mean, I wish the community would cut back on the horny a bit, as well, just because it is pretty weird to lewd real people. They try to justify it by saying it isn't real or they are just lewding the character, but that is cope.

Either way, yeah, streaming in-general is really not meant for kids.
Imo it's all about being able to read the room and understand what the streamer is comfortable with I won't lie i like my fan service but everyone has a line for what makes them uncomfortable unfortunately the average chat member is dumb as a box of rocks and thinks it the height of hilarity to spam plap posting

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
im just watching this because of rin

shes playing mihoyos cashcow

:gunpeko:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I just can't imagine Irys taking pics of any part of her for people to... uh, "entertain" themselves. I don't know if she's the same irl, but as Irys she's too clumsy, I feel like she'd make an OF because she'd think it's a Twatter alternative.

She'd make an OnlyFans and post it in her member's posts under the impression it's meant for your closest supporters, completely clueless as she does members content streams on OF and becomes one of the top 0.1% off of completely lewdless behaviour, blissfully ignorant of the rest of the site.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Huh 4 posts about two of the same thing I should buy a lottery ticket!
Screenshot_20230907_140211_X.jpg

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Katta is back from Hiatus (again) (maybe)

And she has an important message

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rins genshin stream summarized in one image
Capture4.PNG

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
You could make a very compelling argument that Visual Novel barely qualifies as a game and more of a movie or a book kind of deal. So the whole "transformative content" that is often used to try and justify that game streams aren't subject to copyright doesn't really apply in the first place.
Every time I bring up that visual novels are neither books nor games, some clever retard quips back "so Phoenix Wright wasn't a game huh", thinking he owned me. You can set your watch to it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Limkin

Every time I bring up that visual novels are neither books nor games, some clever retard quips back "so Phoenix Wright wasn't a game huh", thinking he owned me. You can set your watch to it.
I recall there were "make your own adventure" books back then, where you are supposed to go to a specific page depending on what choice you made for the story, japs just digitalized and popularized it (and made it about sex half the time). VNs are really in a murky territory and it's no surprise that when someone does get sued for streaming a game, like 9 times out of 10 it was some VN

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Important message from Suisei Senpai

The comet did it because apparently the coomers from this side of Terra dont know or dont care

please post Suisex in the respective art tag

Negzana

UberSoldat

A Pomu stream I can catch

Unfortunately I won't be around for the Lia collab

Top Bottom