"Aah the peppeloni peppeloni, you know the peppeloni? The noo one, I always... I always order the domino, the domino peppeloni and without peppeloni. I always order the peppeloni and without peppeloni. PEPPELONI... I like peppeloni, yeah! I always order the... cheeeeeseee... cheese pan. Aaah how can I explain, I can explain by my drawing, I always order like the cheese pan that it has cheese on ear this part, the ear, Ear of Pizza, and then I order! Whoa! When I order peppeloni, the ear it always have a peppeloni on the top but I pick up these away, 'cause I don't need it. And then I eat the cheese pan pizza OK? You understand? Understandable peppeloni, yes"Haachama

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Short

God Damn the Sun

Saturnus

haha it's unou
EH Niggas still love Nijisanji
I never really got why people couldn't just choose a handful of vtubers under an org and just follow their favorites. Like, I personally don't need to know what everyone has been doing and all the in-jokes associated with everyone under the same corpo. Just feels unnecessarily really autistic imo.
also that shit already looks like piss
Have you ever poured out some of those energy drinks from their can? It almost always either looks like piss or vaguely suspicious Sparkling water. I still end up drinking them though because I need the caffeine to survive and coffee in the summertime is awful.
WHY WON'T YOU MAKE A HOLOLIVE ANIME ALREADY!?!?
We had a vtuber anime already and I'd argue that it flopped hard, dude.
Holo's new strategy to get a leg up on Niji by letting her show they at least give 5000 yen for a debut, way above the industry standard :smugselen:
Damn dude I can't believe Hololive gives their talents enough cash to buy a fuckin' Coke and a small bag of potato chips from 7-11. I kneel, Hololive.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

I come today to shill request your support for Amiya Aranha during her stream hosting SAGE if you aren't busy, come hang with Ami and the buckos!:sanasmile:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Y'know, you guys post a lot of good Phase and indie clips on this forum, it might be worth something to either unprivate the privated clips on Rumble, or post some of these to YouTube.

I know some of y'all are gonna say "oh I don't wanna be a clip channel" but some of you guys capture some good moments that I'm sure these talents would love to see spread and increase their visibility.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Turning the attention toward the resident "corpo to bully for being too corpo aka Nijisanji/Ninjisanji/Niggasanji/etc", ANYCOLOR released a new "statement" regarding sustainability or something like that on their homepage under "Sustainability" tab

The thing I noticed (and pointed out by the resident holosimp vietnam retard that Pippa is still following, Kris the Holosimp) is that one of tables within the sustainability report mentioned about a particular case
1693896653813.png

Maybe it's the one involving the leak of that EN male debut? Or maybe it's something completely different?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Turning the attention toward the resident "corpo to bully for being too corpo aka Nijisanji/Ninjisanji/Niggasanji/etc", ANYCOLOR released a new "statement" regarding sustainability or something like that on their homepage under "Sustainability" tab

The thing I noticed (and pointed out by the resident holosimp vietnam retard that Pippa is still following, Kris the Holosimp) is that one of tables within the sustainability report mentioned about a particular case
View attachment 43745

Maybe it's the one involving the leak of that EN male debut? Or maybe it's something completely different?

Could be that or the zaion doc, still it's fucking wild that they've potentially acknowledged either case.

UberSoldat

Could be that or the zaion doc, still it's fucking wild that they've potentially acknowledged either case.
They already acknowledged the Aruvn leak around the time it happened.

Limkin

"Wage difference by gender - 73.4%". If it's for the staff then it's pretty fucked up. If it counts livers as well then I seriously wonder in what direction does it skew. Are fujos that lucrative of a business that despite being outnumbered guys are still pulling ahead almost twice comparatively for girls. Or fujos are just loud moaning and bitching cunts and unicorns are the real money maker?
"Rate of employees taking the questionnaire to assess their stress level - 88%". Wow. What a nice working environment /s
For the whistleblower afaik it's not just about leaking info (because then it's 'insider source'), it has to specifically be something revealing negative aspects of the company it actively tries to retain hidden. And as much as we meme on 2% it's not technically bad, it's just a bad number. Now Zaion on the other hand talked a crapton about internal policies, innerworkings and how messed up they are. I guess they can't openly ignore it and pretend it never happened when shareholders keep asking if it's true
Overall, that's just a corporate letter designed to quell the anger not to actually solve any problems. They are ticking all the bad boxes for a public company at an alarming rate. More or less the only real red flag Anycolor has left is firing underperforming employees
Edit: Interestingly they only have 8 hours workday assuming it's 5/2 week, and 10% registered overtime. By japanese standards that's either fake numbers or an exceptionally well time management

Last edited:

DanishCookies

"Wage difference by gender - 73.4%". If it's for the staff then it's pretty fucked up. If it counts livers as well then I seriously wonder in what direction does it skew. Are fujos that lucrative of a business that despite being outnumbered guys are still pulling ahead almost twice comparatively for girls. Or fujos are just loud moaning and bitching cunts and unicorns are the real money maker?
"Rate of employees taking the questionnaire to assess their stress level - 88%". Wow. What a nice working environment /s
For the whistleblower afaik it's not just about leaking info (because then it's 'insider source'), it has to specifically be something revealing negative aspects of the company it actively tries to retain hidden. And as much as we meme on 2% it's not technically bad, it's just a bad number. Now Zaion on the other hand talked a crapton about internal policies, innerworkings and how messed up they are. I guess they can't openly ignore it and pretend it never happened when shareholders keep asking if it's true
Overall, that's just a corporate letter designed to quell the anger not to actually solve any problems. They are ticking all the bad boxes for a public company at an alarming rate. More or less the only real red flag Anycolor has left is firing underperforming employees
1693900506271.png

Leaked photo of Niji streamers in their natural habitat

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Another small vtuber graduating. Wonder if they will pop up someplace else.

1693900870761.png

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
"Wage difference by gender - 73.4%". If it's for the staff then it's pretty fucked up. If it counts livers as well then I seriously wonder in what direction does it skew.
That's got to be livers. Women earn on average around 75% of what men earn in Japan, but this would be 27%. They'd literally not be able to live off that.

Unless it's Engrish and they meant "Earn x % as much as". Then it'd be within the norm for the staff.

Which is possible, I suppose, since a gap of only 73% for livers actually strikes me as pretty small. A random whatever the last Niji EN gen was called or former IDer making a quarter of what Vox or Kuzuha make would be odd. I'd expect rather less than that.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Short stack thinks she can beat lemon woman

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
Whoever clipped this knew exactly what they were doing, and the best part is that it will fly over the head of so many people.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
Look at the comments, only a few of them have a clue, even though someone literally says her name in chat in the clip. Goes to show if your shit gets leaked on the farms, priority number one should be to shut the fuck up about it.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Every so often the mask slips and this woman shows just how big of a workplace shooting rampage would've already happened if she wasn't given the triple debuff of being Korean, Woman, and Californian.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Hanabasami Kyo and Yumekawa Kanau will sing together at 8PM JST.

Kannagi Tenri releasing her cover of Idol at 7PM JST.

TokoNose and the laughing Hinaano.

Now this is something interesting, a Vtuber who likes Mahjong and has a near 1:1 like/dislike ratio before debut?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Y'know, you guys post a lot of good Phase and indie clips on this forum, it might be worth something to either unprivate the privated clips on Rumble, or post some of these to YouTube.

I know some of y'all are gonna say "oh I don't wanna be a clip channel" but some of you guys capture some good moments that I'm sure these talents would love to see spread and increase their visibility.

But if people start posting clips on YouTube instead of Rumble, I won't have its handy apparently un-disable-able autoplay function to start playing some dime-a-dozen political vlogger's boring takes ten seconds after the clip ends and I've scrolled away from it and possibly even changed tabs, leaving me to fumble about in my browser desperately figuring out how to remain blissfully ignorant about what those darn Hollywood elites are up to this time. Why do you want to take that experience away from us?

Next you'll also be suggesting that people not post videos from Imgur which constantly open up the Imgur page in a new tab whenever we click on the video to adjust the volume or the playhead or whatever. That'd be awful. If we don't keep these sorts of awful usability problems around, we might start getting more normies here! We must gatekeep!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Top Bottom