"Do you think Yagoo has to know the wonders of the woman?"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Damn one month in and Rissa's got a wife and a Mistress (Kiara) already.

nanami-kiryuu-laugh.gif

How scandalous!
Apparently Nerissa also has some damn gorilla hands Jesus that hand looks like it has better grip strength than me.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
erina is live and is showing her absolute chonker of a boy named gearfield

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Very cool animation of Kanata

FUCKING HELL ANIMATION STUDIOS...

WHY WON'T YOU MAKE A HOLOLIVE ANIME ALREADY!?!?

Hologra is just 3D crack, we want the girls in a slice of life, fantasy, sci-fi, battle anime.

:Mumei-REE::Mumei-REE::Mumei-REE:

Also...

Evil moth wife :sanasmile:

Can i even post this here?this latest model is effectively nude

@Would
:Vesper-SEEEX!::yagoodafuckisthis::Vesper-SEEEX!:

Goddamn that YAGOO gif is cursed and funny...
It's a curnny.

UberSoldat

If you ever notice that Sleepy's model looks different in the future, this is why.

a

Awoogers

Rin is not streaming today because the child asked if he could play pikmin

and now needs him to do a no death run

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Imagine they did season 1 some time ago and Rushia was in almost every episode as one of the most popular streamers in the company. Mikeneko yabs to the extreme like she did in our timeline and the entire season gets scrubbed from all offcial channels and sources...

PekoWick

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Hologra is just 3D crack, we want the girls in a slice of life, fantasy, sci-fi, battle anime.

I would say that this is almost certainly because the characters are far more than just voice acted puppets drawn by other people, but living personalities with contracts that could end at any time. We've seen on a small scale what a gargantuan backlash would occur if a talent graduated while an anime project was ongoing and Cover just went 'lol we'll just use their character with a new VC and pretend it's okay'. Even if that would be a perfectly reasonable business decision. It's just too much of a risk.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
There's an argument to be made that Hololive already is a slice of life anime.

What would an anime add to what we're already getting?

I mean, considering Holotori...

Negzana

Imagine they did season 1 some time ago and Rushia was in almost every episode as one of the most popular streamers in the company. Mikeneko yabs to the extreme like she did in our timeline and the entire season gets scrubbed from all offcial channels and sources...

I would say that this is almost certainly because the characters are far more than just voice acted puppets drawn by other people, but living personalities with contracts that could end at any time. We've seen on a small scale what a gargantuan backlash would occur if a talent graduated while an anime project was ongoing and Cover just went 'lol we'll just use their character with a new VC and pretend it's okay'. Even if that would be a perfectly reasonable business decision. It's just too much of a risk.
This is why I think HoloAlt was axe'd, because Rushia was either the main or secondary character

Ensok

Early Adopter
There's an argument to be made that Hololive already is a slice of life anime.

What would an anime add to what we're already getting?
If they did an anime I'd prefer a more fantasy style one that actually focuses on and includes character lore.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Anime is an inferior entertainment medium.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Does Hololive even need to invest in an anime for whatever reason? Their brand is already pretty self advertising through their streams, their big projects are in 3d bullshit that have music attached like concerts

Maybe if the market was like it was a couple years ago it could use it, but i think by now the brand is so established that all it could be would be cool shit, which would be neat but probably not as profitable

Plus like people said you do have some awkardness if they for whatever reason lose a contract in a bad way like Rushia or Chris

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Evil moth wife :sanasmile:

Can i even post this here?this latest model is effectively nude

So are Animals. As long as no obvious genitals it's fine.
FUCKING HELL ANIMATION STUDIOS...

From my understanding one is still in production as part of Holoalt/Holoearth.
Does Hololive even need to invest in an anime for whatever reason? Their brand is already pretty self advertising through their streams, their big projects are in 3d bullshit that have music attached like concerts

Maybe if the market was like it was a couple years ago it could use it, but i think by now the brand is so established that all it could be would be cool shit, which would be neat but probably not as profitable

Plus like people said you do have some awkardness if they for whatever reason lose a contract in a bad way like Rushia or Chris
It doesn't need one at all but they would be foolish not to even the shitty Kizuna Ai anime drew in new people imagine what one could do pulling on the lore an characterization.

It also serves as marketing for HoloEarth since whatever it turns out to be we do know is drawing from that celebratory art book for designs and stuff. (the hololive mangas also did this)

Awoogers

This is why I think HoloAlt was axe'd, because Rushia was either the main or secondary character
i mean she was in the trailer so she had a significant role in it i presume given being a necromancer and all

but yeah anime for holo seems a bit redundant given how widespread the name is now just look at what happened to virtual san wa miteiru back then

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozumi "wash down those bugs with some piping hot piss" Pichi will be playing Roblox today EDIT: she's switching to Minecraft

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Dunno. The Holo Alt manga we got featured Fubuki and Mio for the first one, and Choco, Lamy, Shion, Towa & Mel for the second one.

It's just that judging by how little people talk about them, they weren't very popular.

Probably because they weren't any good.
If they did an anime I'd prefer a more fantasy style one that actually focuses on and includes character lore.
The manga did that.

It flopped.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom