"I would rather stick gunpla up my ass than have sex with a real life person"MariMari

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Slight numberfagging update from GX Aura Official:

For someone that's not in one of the big corpos, getting so many subs in just two weeks is pretty impressive, I guess the reviewbotting actually did help her gain traction.

DanishCookies

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

We Nijisanji, now. I wonder if it is actually a band, or if it is a group of singers.

Or if Cover has just lost their marbles with this branding. Dev_is seems to be a new branch and ReGloss is the first part?? But, also, they are Gen 7 because the L in ReGloss is an upside-down 7...

turns out the reason gen 3 took so long was not a lack of interest but loading as many shells into the shotgun as could fit.

In which Henya reacts to Bill Wurtz's history of Japan video. Things get awkward when Japan starts Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere-ing and Mustache Man appears on screen… Apparently she didn't know that the emperor and the shogun were two different people - do they not teach that part in Japanese history classes?

it's more likely that most people are USED to them being the same person reminder even when it was seperate people the shogunate would usually act as if this was the will of their emperor regardless of if it was or not.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Slight numberfagging update from GX Aura Official:

For someone that's not in one of the big corpos, getting so many subs in just two weeks is pretty impressive, I guess the reviewbotting actually did help her gain traction.

She had around 40-50K followers prior to her debut stream. As for her debut stream, she only gained 5K followers. The embed player really didn't do much for her. (Except maybe getting her attention on Xitter)

Ensok

Early Adopter
Well I wish the best for the new gen but I can't say I'm personally that excited. There are already enough vtubers and hololive girls I watch at this point.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

When I saw hololive's signature blue, I knew they were going to succeed:nenedance:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Well I wish the best for the new gen but I can't say I'm personally that excited. There are already enough vtubers and hololive girls I watch at this point.
Be careful now, that kind of opinion is unpopular. Check the reaction to these two posts below following EN3’s announcement.
There doesn’t need to be any more waves in any of the branches. People love to complain about made up problems like dead hours and stagnation just because they want a shiny new thing to consoom.
I don't want any more EN or JP in general until others leave. It's already at the oversaturation point to where there's birthdays and anniversaries every week, and events like Holofes would get even more bloated.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
EH Niggas still love Nijisanji :botanshrug:
This would change nothing for me thou just Ayame,Mio and :fubukiyabai!:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

HoloX talking about their Manga
HOLOX LOVE

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
NijiEN's scuttle gyaru waifu, Kotoka Torahime is thinking that she has what it takes to make energy drink with the excuse that it's too expensive. So she's making one, with everyone worrying about the result.

While at it, I decided to use imgur to essentially collect the vtuber cosplay photos I taken two days ago and share it here for shits and giggles.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
NijiEN's scuttle gyaru waifu, Kotoka Torahime is thinking that she has what it takes to make energy drink with the excuse that it's too expensive. So she's making one, with everyone worrying about the result.

woman you can barely flip a fucking egg

also that shit already looks like piss

boy thats definitely going to the food crimes thread

niggaphil

What could possibly go wrong with homemade ghetto energy drink? :smugselen:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Her food crimes are getting her good numbers at least.

I am Jack's...

-WATOTO- YubiぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽYubi, Bau Bau
Just remember that Hololive has another ID gen in the works to debut before end of financial year. Holoh3ro has already been around for over a year and a half.

I do find it amusing, that I guess things are going fairly well for Hololive, if the problems people are bitching and moaning about are so inconsequential and boring. En and JP branches have little cross over most of the time apart from big events, also at this moment HoloJP has a collective 90k people watching, FuwaMoco also stream at odd hours for JP viewers anyway so chances are they won't be compete for time slots. Lastly whatever Dev_is turns out to be, at worse it'll probably be fine. Shit even if it collapses in a year or two, they just give them indivual outfits and bring them into HololiveJP proper, like Suisei, AZKi and sort of IRyS.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

20230904_094637.jpg

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Holy shit, she does stream almost exclusively in japanese. The haters might have a valid point, for once.

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
So.....Kaela and friends did a thing:

Negzana

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
So.....Kaela and friends did a thing:

Going for the telenovela acting skit to announce they're currently in Japan right now is pretty based as fuck tbh

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Going for the telenovela acting skit to announce they're currently in Japan right now is pretty based as fuck tbh
I wonder if they are going to get their 3D showcase this year instead of after 5th Fes. Kobo is going to be 3D in the ID cruise concert whatever thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom