"I've been frightened into eating healthier by the Phase Hags, they did this to me; They said 'after a certain age everything you eat will make you fat', this is why I'm exercising more now"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
phase went on a sanitizing spree for lia
I'd say thats a bit of an overstatement. Also, it seems to be more of Lia's doing than Phase telling her. A few weeks back around her birthday, she said that the reason there's not going to be another CWC stream is by her decision and that Fish wasn't forbidding it anymore.

Negzana

While it's great Kaela seems to be focusing on more large scale projects/music training, it's kind of sad that kind of limits her ability to do 8+ hour streams. I miss being able to go to bed watching her grind minecraft, and wake up in the morning seeing her still chugging along. It probably doesn't help that the knb project is kind of mindnumbing for her and I feel it's burning her out on MC. I hope by October/November she finishes the beacon project and the busywork is over and we can get some more long streams

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Fauna returns after being gone the whole week :sanasmile:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
starts with fucking despacito, why are women such basic bitches. :annoyedpippa:

gotta love how she just looks at it like :BijouBijou:

until she plays mario party with it :faunacry:
She does Despacito everytime for testing

That or twinkle twinkle

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Today i died due to this

Now waiting for the next members stream

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
You get video of her going "STAY AT HOME!"
Sadly no. Even if I want to take video of her, she's like, with her friends and they are in a hurry (likely needing to meet their other friend to have some food at the food court, I presume).

The only thing I actually bothered to take video is when I saw a guy asking several hololive cosplayer to do some dance (am pretty sure is the holotori dance) with him.

niggaphil

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Bae playing that puzzle game.

Mumei chatting stream.

Negzana

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Didn't see anyone post this yesterday (I could be late, and didn't read all the threads)? Not-Yuri Nano didn't take any shower for 50 days, imagine her smell...... :airidepressed:

So like two months after she gets fired, she stops showering. What caused this weird shit? Is it another mental breakdown when she realized she killed her easy career she could have coasted with and is now cratering into obscurity and poverty?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So like two months after she gets fired, she stops showering. What caused this weird shit? Is it another mental breakdown when she realized she killed her easy career she could have coasted with and is now cratering into obscurity and poverty?
Trust ze cyberlive plan

Yuri for IdolEN3

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Trust ze cyberlive plan

Yuri for IdolEN3
If Hylo or Yuri ever legit ended up in Idol I'd really have to start side-eying the corporation as a whole. At least Chapipi and Menace seemed either innocent or their motivations seemed understandable given time and retrospect.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi and sadgorceries are going over how to record a voice acting demo reel

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If Hylo or Yuri ever legit ended up in Idol I'd really have to start side-eying the corporation as a whole. At least Chapipi and Menace seemed either innocent or their motivations seemed understandable given time and retrospect.
It would be the wierdest pickup and i dont think either has material to join

But it would be the most retarded outcome, so it will probably happen

:BijouBijou:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I've seen some posts today about a chick who re-debuted earlier called "Aisha Spades", who is currently running a 24-hour stream with some friends in the call.

Her profile lists her as the "Queen of Spades", and has a link to someone she apparently "owns".
1693793305331.png

Does she know?

Didn't see anyone post this yesterday (I could be late, and didn't read all the threads)? Not-Yuri Nano didn't take any shower for 50 days, imagine her smell...... :airidepressed:

It's a bit.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
It's a bit.
That's been my thought too, and it could even be 'true'. For instance: "I haven't showered in 2 months!...I've been taking baths."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom