"Why did I just get jumpscared by the LGBT!?!?!"Hexa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
UniVirtual's Shiratama Utano Birthday live now.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I would like to ask, besides hololive and nijisanji, what English VTBS do people usually watch?:D

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
As part of her donothon, Shiina promised to commission an NSFW animation of herself.

Update:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

hololive's latest video is really interesting:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1693736616965.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
As part of her donothon, Shiina promised to commission an NSFW animation of herself.

Update:

:pippasquish::polkasticks::nenedance::pippasquish:
E 6 days later, one of the most unfortunate posts I've made.... so far

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Negzana

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I would like to ask, besides hololive and nijisanji, what English VTBS do people usually watch?:D
Pippa and Lia - chaos energy, menhera, interesting stream topics and malding after getting one-guyed by chat
Lumi - great taste in games, good banter with chat, does fun roleplay-related zatsus, like being a news anchor or a girl scout selling cookies, etc.
Henya - speaks mainly in English with occasional Japanese, really chill and friendly. Unfortunately streams on Twitch though.

niggaphil

Based on your profile comment, I assume you are chink, so I recommend Chink-speaking Eng Vtuber blue bear

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Hey, it's that channel that posted Waabyu (not-Bijou) animations.

I love how she beeps when she is being herself but can go all in uncensored when voicing homelander-chan that's dedication
Former corpos from Niji and Holo
Sayu Sincronisity
Randon neuring
U-San

Indies and small corpo no particular order except the top
Peep my profile pic for my small corpo Oshi Airi Chisaka
Pippa Pipkin
Ember Amane
Tenma Maemi
Uruka Fujikura
Kai Saikota
Utada Zoey
Tomoe Umari
Ironmouse
Projekt Melody
Haruka Karibu
Hime Hajime
Silvervale
Lucy Pyre
Henya
Mari Yume
Shylily
Sinder
Nux Taku
Neurosama
Sansin
Vexoria
Chibidoki
Anthime
Amiya Aranha
Fearsona
Killia Kurayami
Filian
Rita Kamishiro
Serafi Amano
Nyaruchuuu
Multiverse monarch
CyYu
Porcelain Maid
Noctapus
IAmAPayne
Duo leveling
Sena Bonbon

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Holomems' kanji proficiency based on their performance in the FOTM kanji game, Kanji de GO! (漢字でGO!)
1693741461589.png

The game divides kanji into 6 level pools. In each mode there are 16 questions, which are drawn from 4 pools. So on Normal you will get 5 questions from the level 1 pool, 5 questions from the level 2 pool, 5 questions from the level 3 pool, and 1 question from the level 4 pool for the boss, in that order. Hard uses pools 2-5, Extreme uses pools 3-6, and Hell uses pools 4-6.

"Highest before first game over" is the highest score (16 max) reached on a difficulty before the first game over in the stream, regardless of where the game over occurred. To illustrate, Suisei has N16 H16 because she tried Hard again and died after question 12, while Aki went on to Extreme and died after question 6.

"Chat support" is when I know from timestamps or my limited Japanese that they explicitly asked for help. Holos who do not have the "chat support" remark may still have looked at chat or asked for help. "Superchat reading" and "non-main game modes" are caveats for trying to estimate the number of attempts from the stream time. I have not counted the number of attempts myself.

This is partly inspired by the Kanji de GO rankings for Nijisanji livers, available here in moonrunes (archive). This page only uses what I assume is the highest score in the stream, but also has remarks for chat support, number of attempts, etc. Currently the only NijiEN on the list is Meloco Kyoran.

Sakamata streamed it today but is still live reading superchats. Iofi just went live.

Last edited:

Negzana

Holomems' kanji proficiency based on their performance in the FOTM kanji game, Kanji de GO! (漢字でGO!)
View attachment 43516

The game divides kanji into 6 difficulty pools. In each level there are 16 questions, which are divided into 4 pools. So on Normal you will get 5 questions from the level 1 pool, 5 questions from the level 2 pool, 5 questions from the level 3 pool, and 1 question from the level 4 pool for the boss, in that order. Hard uses pools 2-5, Extreme uses pools 3-6, and Hell uses pools 4-6.

"Highest before first game over" is the highest score (16 max) reached on a difficulty before the first game over in the stream, regardless of where the game over occurred. To illustrate, Suisei has N16 H16 because she tried Hard again and died at question 12, while Aki went on to Extreme and died after question 6.

"Chat support" is when I know from timestamps or my limited Japanese that they explicitly asked for help. Holos who do not have the "chat support" remark may still have looked at chat or asked for help. "Superchat reading" and "non-main game modes" are caveats for trying to estimate the number of attempts from the stream time. I have not counted the number of attempts myself.

This is partly inspired by the Kanji de GO rankings for Nijisanji livers, available here in moonrunes (archive). This page only uses what I assume is the highest score in the stream, but also has remarks for chat support, number of attempts, etc. Currently the only NijiEN on the list is Meloco Kyoran.
IRyS did really well I see

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Top Bottom