"Being outside is like a debuff. You get the DOT ticks until you can get home"Ninomae Ina'nis

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
You just signed her death certificate

A whole new youtube account for this is a little weird. I don't recall specific gens getting their own auxiliary youtube channel
korean idol unit?
Okay? Is there no indication of what it actually is? No actual post? Are we gonna find out tomorrow?
The Japanese in the teaser translated to "Anywhere with you." I don't think this is a new gen. Maybe an app or a idol-raising game?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

PS2 Marathon is taking it's course now, she should drink more depending on the next game overs and say something she shouldn't, join in for more boomer entertainment.

Also, I forgot to mention she has an honest-to-God Gyaru toggle.
I will now lurk more than I've lurked before.

Kalion

:)
The Japanese in the teaser translated to "Anywhere with you." I don't think this is a new gen. Maybe an app or a idol-raising game?
A Hololive gacha game will ruin the otaku economy.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Maybe an app or a idol-raising game?
if they made on of those idol games and it's above average cover is gonna fund their operations for the next decade.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Its definitely an app that lets you have IS(Internet Sex) with your favorite vtubers. Thats why the promo is predominantly showcasing child-like and femboy bodytypes, since market research tells them thats what Japan likes.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I also say new branch.
Also about the meaning of the name.HoloX is supposed to be pronounced "HoloRoksu" wich means something like: HOLO6.So DEV_IS needs to be read with a japanese pronunciation.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I also say new branch.
Also about the meaning of the name.HoloX is supposed to be pronounced "HoloRoksu" wich means something like: HOLO6.So DEV_IS needs to be read with a japanese pronunciation.
"Davis?"

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I also say new branch.
DevNanais?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I also say new branch.
Well, it is デバイス (DEBAISU). If there is a pun involved, I don't know what it is.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Magmites on the wild mourning the departure of their fearless leader

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
The stage in the background is making me feel like it's probably a music unit, feels similar to Niji's Nornis. I'm not really sure if they'd juggle multiple game projects when they're already putting a lot of resources into the Holoearth thing.

Kalion

:)
I also say new branch.
I get it. It's the "inclusive" branch.

1693711401135.png

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Well, it is デバイス (DEBAISU). If there is a pun involved, I don't know what it is.
It sounds like the way a Japanase person would say the english word:"Device"
-The new gen/branch has something tl do with a Device
-Its sometimes you can play in your Device
-Nigga how the fuck can i relate this to a music project

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
device? so they are releasing their own vtuber app or a game or a vocaloid clone? unless it's a tech-wear shit unit of holos.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Going back to the first teaser, it could also be a set of some kind of AR live concert events involving a new app? Maybe Vocaloids performing Holo music?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

they are making their own kamen riders, it was revealed to me in a fever dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom