"But is the bonking... is 'bonking' another word for the deed? It's British slang? Oh fucking hell mate, I was on your side, UK. I supported your English a lot, you know, and then you do this to me"Takanashi Kiara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

soap suds

Selen really wasn't kidding when she said she went all out for this outfit. She got a game made just for this and there's a little gift from Pomu and her at the end of it.
Screen Shot 2023-09-02 at 8.27.50 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-09-02 at 8.28.02 PM.png
Here's the game. Selen was truly ironing things out till the very end. She had a lot of fun and she's glad Pomu went along with her crazy ideas. Pomu helped a lot behind the scenes with making videos and other stuff.

edit: there may be bugs, but like the Minecraft resource pack, if you notice them you should alert the team and they'll fix it. she only got the game 30min before the reveal and the team only had 2 months to finish it.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Mumei getting old.

Randon talking about stealth camping. One time he camped out on the roof of a McDonalds. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

So that's why he gets along well with lando

He had that rooftop sniper in him

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

So that's why he gets along well with lando

He had that rooftop sniper in him
Kronii wouldn't let him on her roof. That's why she drove him nuts.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Airi's gonna be playing some more Armored Core 6

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

WAKE UP ASYLUM NEW AI PIPPA COVER

HENRI DON'T LOOK!
After receiving more attention from being featured on Metokur's last stream, the guy who made the Metokur AI vtuber and the first video in this post was discussing the creation of Metokur and Pippa AI duets with the guy who made the second video. Sparky's Tech Corner will be working on Can You Feel the Love Tonight from The Lion King with Metokur as Simba, Pippa as Nala, Warski as Timon and either PPP or Ralph as Pumbaa, while Shinjifromevangelion will be doing I Can Show You The World From Aladdin. No idea if they'll actually follow through with this but I'll check in on them occasionally and keep you guys posted.

I only caught the last hour of this so there might be some info that I missed.

Art:
mumei's_intrusive_thoughts_by_seventeencrows.jpgshiori_novella_by_oopartz.jpgshiori_novella_by_hc.jpg
I like Shiori's shoulder Shoggoth, does anyone remember its name?

Since people wanted suggestions for what the :BijouBijou:Bijou face should represent as a reaction, why not politisperging? On the homelands it was an Easter Island Head so it kind of makes sense.

Edit:
Who did it better, me or this guy? Mine below.

Your version is definitely better.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Short

God Damn the Sun

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Since people wanted suggestions for what the :BijouBijou:Bijou face should represent as a reaction, why not politisperging? On the homelands it was an Easter Island Head so it kind of makes sense.
We already have "cool story bro" to use for that purpose.

Bug Eater

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

What about replacing the winner medal with Bijou, and the Autistic Winner with Kaela?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Still waiting for the Keekihime cosplaying Kiara photos, if that ever happens

Goddamn it, Kiara, just make an account. We know you are reading this thread.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Kiara san I love you JRPG streams and i hope to see you doing more collabs with JP senpais and Kouhais.

:D

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

No, please don't.

What's the signal someone settled on to show they know this place? I horse, was it?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
> Breast reduction

Don't even joke with that shit.

I will collect all the titflesh to create the omnitiddy and there's nothing you or any of you unmedicated lunatics can do to stop me! Not even Batman has a contingency to deal with this!

Brapfiend

While she doesn't have the balls to "hire" Keekihime to play Kiara for a MV, I really wish she did, that'd be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom