"IRyS with explosives makes my health feel vuh-latul (Volatile) I am not pronouncing that word right, 'boledol'? voluhtyl... vola-teel!"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Last edited:

logitech

Have you grown bored with the vtubers you watch?

I mean, I started with Calliope and I still enjoy her songs, but for some time her streams bore me to tears, since she got her shit together (got out of Japan). Then I transferred to Kaela because her sheer insanity earned my respect and Henya (I'm really sorry I didn't find her sooner).
its going to come off as mean-spirited but just don't pick boring vtubers? go after the ones with mental illness they never get boring.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Poor tako his wife is so mid /joking that she doesnt even have a ironic partner on the company, many such cases!

dont worry we are going to get you a 2views for you

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

I mean, I started with Calliope and I still enjoy her songs, but for some time her streams bore me to tears, since she got her shit together (got out of Japan). Then I transferred to Kaela because her sheer insanity earned my respect and Henya (I'm really sorry I didn't find her sooner).
Im not gonna lie. I lost a lot of interest in vtubers until bijou came in. But i think it might just be because i never found a true " oshi " . Of course i enjoy a lot a vtubers content still but i wouldnt actually miss them if they were gone tomorrow. Probably because its hard enough to get attached to people IRL si i cant really understand getting really attached to some anime waifus.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I find it normal to want to try out new content. Even though I've watched livestreams for several years, what I watched a few years ago isn't what I watch now, and I imagine I'll have a new list of people I like in a few years time. Tastes change over time, not to mention that content creators only have so many stories and experiences and opinions to share before they're repeating themselves.

Try out new content. Your next oshi might only be one livestream away.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Urobutcher is a hacker. I am still waiting for a proper studio recorded cover of Catch You Catch Me by Hololive. We only have these

Cardcaptor Sakura >>>>>> Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

I knew I heard this in karaoke, but I guess I was wrong about where I remembered hearing it, so here's a partial answer to your request of an official cover:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Nagzz is currently hosting a panel on the Vshojo channel with Zen, Mel, and Haruka

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
What are you looking for?
I already found a 2view within my time schedule to watch.

Also, I still watch Ina, but I skip some kind of games because they are just not fun to watch people play.

TheOathbreakerTarvos

Baking with fish. They drinking booze from baby bottles.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

YlAkZ02UzAWk

Why not join the ragdoll in her rambling Stream?

kingcaid

Likers got a bit silly and put lia on the times square billboard.

Negzana

As a pemaloe, Kaela is somewhat hard to get tired/bored with as it's already a bit of a hurdle to "get" her style and if you can't she is already "boring" from the start. When you realize she's an autistic hag who can't help but grind out a game while making weird noises and loves her audience for accepting how autistic she is she's amazing.

I am bored with most of En due to their lack of ambition. It feels like they're going through the motions.

She's been at it for 7 hours now

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
I knew I heard this in karaoke, but I guess I was wrong about where I remembered hearing it, so here's a partial answer to your request of an official cover:

Her Only My Railgun cover will always be my favorite because I found her due to it(and I was a Raildex fan back then).

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Why not join the ragdoll in her rambling Stream?

She sounds so angry all the time, I cant really watch her. Angry women trigger my flight or fight responnse.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Top Bottom