"What is three times nine? In a german sense it's 'I really don't wanna deal with your shit' because three times nine is 'NEIN NEIN NEIN' in german"Takanashi Kiara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

I do find it fascinating that Kiara is her own worst enemy and adept at self-sabotaging. The main points for why people dislike her are - her voice, complaining about being unpopular while being one of the top performers in the industry, poor reaction to negativity and criticism, off-putting dynamic with other members and oversharing that always comes off wrongly. And all she has to do is... nothing. Don't fake the voice, don't look at numbers, ignore comments, takamori is already dead so at least she started on that path, and don't talk about things that are easy to misinterpret. 90% of her clips that are used to spread the "orange woman bad" thing are taken out of context or misunderstood because she is wording it in a way where it's too easy to do so
Lower the voice, commit fully to be an autist playing JRPG for 8 hours a day every day of the week, add analytics page on YT to a blacklist in browser and maybe try doing 'brotuber' but for girls. I thought her fashion reviews where she was showing off bags of other members and stuff were popular, do more of this things. There is definitely a market of girls who are into vtubers but don't like fujoshit and "I am bending you over the counter and forcing you to deepthroat asmr" crap. Monopolize it. Grab them by the collar and never let them watch any other girls. I mean, Neririn is a thing after all

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I mean not to be pedantic, but ultimately I think building awareness/advertisement/audience would still be considered building profitability in the future, even if it isn’t as obvious or direct.

It makes far more sense to invest in your career than to not invest in it.
I thought about writing that, but the thing is... does it actually make a difference?

Sora, AZKi, Suisei do tons of music. Only one of them is a vtubing superstar. Miko is, let's say, not exactly recognised for her music. Still one of the two superstars of her gen.

Subaru's not exactly shitting out originals, either. Still the biggest in her gen. Neither does Pekora, and she's the superstar.

Marine puts considerable money and effort into her music, and she is up there, of course. Rushia was also high up there, yet her music production is unremarkable.

Watame shits out music en masse, but the star of her gen was Coco. Now her gen is generally mid relative to JP overall.

And in EN, you have Calli pretty high up with high music output as well, but on the other hand, you have the breakout star of the gen having maybe a tenth of the music output as the gen's runt.

I just don't see any causal relationship between music output and streaming success, be it in terms of subscribers, CCV or income.
Didn't she used to selfpost on /cgl/?
You don't just break a habit like that.
I think that's just rumours. She did post on lowcow.farm when her stalker got a thread, but she's so utterly clueless about chan- and internet culture, I have a very hard time picturing her being a regular.
Well i guess we wont need to send nolan their admins already seems like a binch of faggôts
Now that a link has been posted in this thread, I'm pretty sure the Nolan will find them regardless of whether we send him or not.

And then, of course, the Nolan will be banned and whine about it on a random Discord.
How much do they talk about IRyS? Is it worth it for me to sign up?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Not Siro appearing in the Ratatan kickstarter closing stream. I'm really happy for her being involved in a game with a very successful kickstarter.

:sanasmile:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
All the numbers talk made me think, "Man I wish my oshis care just a little about numbers!"

Moonshine posted this on X

Hey, it's that channel that posted Waabyu (not-Bijou) animations.

PekoWick

Watame shits out music en masse, but the star of her gen was Coco. Now her gen is generally mid relative to JP overall.
I don't think you can call a gen with relatively high ccv, high SC as mid gen.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

I feel like the problem is inherent in the entertainment industry. These people live or die on public perception, and are by necessity hyper-aware of what others think of them. To be a successful entertainer then you have to be aware of how your actions are being analysed and judged by others. That's directly at odds with the human ability to shrug off negative input. If someone here goes 'fuck you proctor', I don't care because I hate everyone by default and only spare emotional investment in the opinions of people who have proved themselves capable of actual thought via extremely rigorous intellectual analysis. But that necessarily means I'll only ever have a very small circle of individuals I'm actively attempting to 'cater to' via my thoughts and actions. Kiara has to cater to tens of thousands of people simultaneously, as does any big entertainer. I can't even imagine how ridiculously stressful that must be the majority of the time, especially given how sensitive she is and how much of a beating she's taken in the idol industry before.

Under normal circumstances I'd agree; she just needs to lighten up. But the act of 'lightening up' could objectively present major risks to a career she's fought for after repeated kicks in the teeth. I still think she should drop that retarded voice into something more natural and stop numberfagging, but I can at least understand why she's so anal about such matters.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I do find it fascinating that Kiara is her own worst enemy and adept at self-sabotaging. The main points for why people dislike her are - her voice, complaining about being unpopular while being one of the top performers in the industry, poor reaction to negativity and criticism, off-putting dynamic with other members and oversharing that always comes off wrongly. And all she has to do is... nothing. Don't fake the voice, don't look at numbers, ignore comments, takamori is already dead so at least she started on that path, and don't talk about things that are easy to misinterpret. 90% of her clips that are used to spread the "orange woman bad" thing are taken out of context or misunderstood because she is wording it in a way where it's too easy to do so
Lower the voice, commit fully to be an autist playing JRPG for 8 hours a day every day of the week, add analytics page on YT to a blacklist in browser and maybe try doing 'brotuber' but for girls. I thought her fashion reviews where she was showing off bags of other members and stuff were popular, do more of this things. There is definitely a market of girls who are into vtubers but don't like fujoshit and "I am bending you over the counter and forcing you to deepthroat asmr" crap. Monopolize it. Grab them by the collar and never let them watch any other girls. I mean, Neririn is a thing after all
I was gonna say a thing but then Proctor beat me to it so ill just add. Pursuiting her own interests would be better for her then whatever managment is advising her to do or just doing what everyone else does.

Shes like the single Extrovert in Myth she has clear passions none of the others share even outside of her branch and it's extremely disappointing when the majority of the time she just does what every other streamer does

Till then Orange Woman Bad.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I thought about writing that, but the thing is... does it actually make a difference?

Sora, AZKi, Suisei do tons of music. Only one of them is a vtubing superstar. Miko is, let's say, not exactly recognised for her music. Still one of the two superstars of her gen.

Subaru's not exactly shitting out originals, either. Still the biggest in her gen. Neither does Pekora, and she's the superstar.

Marine puts considerable money and effort into her music, and she is up there, of course. Rushia was also high up there, yet her music production is unremarkable.

And in EN, you have Calli pretty high up with high music output as well, but on the other hand, you have the breakout star of the gen having maybe a tenth of the music output as the gen's runt.

I just don't see any causal relationship between music output and streaming success, be it in terms of subscribers, CCV or income.

I think that's just rumours. She did post on lowcow.farm when her stalker got a thread, but she's so utterly clueless about chan- and internet culture, I have a very hard time picturing her being a regular.

Now that a link has been posted in this thread, I'm pretty sure the Nolan will find them regardless of whether we send him or not.

And then, of course, the Nolan will be banned and whine about it on a random Discord.

Watame easily pulls 10k+ viewers whenever she streams Minecraft and usually 5k+ during Superchat Readings.

And as much as I love Coco, Watame was already getting much higher views than her pre-graduation announcement. Coco was usually around 2-3k during regular game streams like Yakuza, etc.

Edit: Numberfagging for statistically trying to disprove gen 4 being a mid gen that got left behind when Coco graduated?

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Couple things:
  • She already lowered her voice a substantial amount. I think it is more than fine the way it is now.
  • She already plays a shit ton of JRPGs and streams one of the most out of everyone. JRPGs don't really get good views, so I don't understand this one.
  • This is the first instance in a very long time she had numberfagged and it wasn't done publicly. Her worries are also not completely unfounded.
  • I agree she should do more of the stuff like girls talk and bag reviews. Those are great ideas.

At the end of the day, she has been under a lot of stress, lately, between the constant traveling, working on her album, lack of sleep, and everything else she has to do with Holo. I am surprised she didn't have a moment like this sooner.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Aqua outperforms Subaru in every number though. Even now she has almost 40k CCV playing APEX. The last time Subaru went above 30k was either a collab or her first Persona 5 stream a few months ago.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Watame easily pulls 10k+ viewers whenever she streams Minecraft and usually 5k+ during Superchat Readings.

And as much as I love Coco, Watame was already getting much higher views than her pre-graduation announcement. Coco was usually around 2-3k during regular game streams like Yakuza, etc.
Before getting sick Kanata was the one pulling the big Numbers.Towa sama appears in a lot of Events and even Luna is better than the Average Japan Vtuber.IDK who still thinks they became mid because they are one member down.
Couple things:
  • She already lowered her voice a substantial amount. I think it is more than fine the way it is now.
  • She already plays a shit ton of JRPGs and streams one of the most out of everyone. JRPGs don't really get good views, so I don't understand this one.
  • This is the first instance in a very long time she had numberfagged and it wasn't done publicly. Her worries are also not completely unfounded.
  • I agree she should do more of the stuff like girls talk and bag reviews. Those are great ideas.

At the end of the day, she has been under a lot of stress, lately, between the constant traveling, working on her album, lack of sleep, and everything else she has to do with Holo. I am surprised she didn't have a moment like this sooner.
I know speaking another language doesnt get new viewers but i like when Kiara san talks in Japanese :D.She should do one of those streams.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I feel like the problem is inherent in the entertainment industry. These people live or die on public perception, and are by necessity hyper-aware of what others think of them. To be a successful entertainer then you have to be aware of how your actions are being analysed and judged by others. That's directly at odds with the human ability to shrug off negative input. If someone here goes 'fuck you proctor', I don't care because I hate everyone by default and only spare emotional investment in the opinions of people who have proved themselves capable of actual thought via extremely rigorous intellectual analysis. But that necessarily means I'll only ever have a very small circle of individuals I'm actively attempting to 'cater to' via my thoughts and actions. Kiara has to cater to tens of thousands of people simultaneously, as does any big entertainer. I can't even imagine how ridiculously stressful that must be the majority of the time, especially given how sensitive she is and how much of a beating she's taken in the idol industry before.

Under normal circumstances I'd agree; she just needs to lighten up. But the act of 'lightening up' could objectively present major risks to a career she's fought for after repeated kicks in the teeth. I still think she should drop that retarded voice into something more natural and stop numberfagging, but I can at least understand why she's so anal about such matters.
Fuck you proctor you make a solid argument

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Are we having our regularly scheduled ORANGE WOMAN BAD MOMENT?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I know speaking another language doesnt get new viewers but i like when Kiara san talks in Japanese :D.She should do one of those streams.
The streams themselves don't get a ton of views, but I think they do attract new viewers. Kiara and Bae have a large Korean fanbase, despite both barely knowing the language.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Before getting sick Kanata was the one pulling the big Numbers.Towa sama appears in a lot of Events and even Luna is better than the Average Japan Vtuber.IDK who still thinks they became mid because they are one member down.

Yeah, Luna's growth alone has been great this past year, after being in a bit of slump before. But she's well on her way to 1 million subs now. Which as a big fan of hers is very nice to see. I fully acknowledge she's an acquired taste though, but she's kind of OG JP Bijou.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Gen 4 got benefited with Coco Leaving,their unity got sacrificed for better individual streams.Kanata gets like 20K CCV and Watame gets the superchats.Saying they are mid is wrong.
In 2nd Gen Aqua pulls the numbers meanwhile the superchat work is divided with Ayame,Shion and Subaru.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
This leads me to a funny thought. Are there chuubas that have actually been "fixed" by being a chuuba? If so, who would you say?

And by fixed, I mean de-menhera'd.
Unironically Kiara has gotten a lot more mentally stable by having this job and meeting new friends.

If she was stuck in the austrian hotel industry somewhere she would probably constantly sadpost just like back on her old tumbr

PekoWick

Gen 4 got benefited with Coco Leaving,their unity got sacrificed for better individual streams.Kanata gets like 20K CCV and Watame gets the superchats.Saying they are mid is wrong.
In 2nd Gen Aqua pulls the numbers meanwhile the superchat work is divided with Ayame,Shion and Subaru.
KNT.jpg

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Oh boy, is today numberfagging day? I must have forgotten to mark my calendar. I don't have anything prepared..

Uh..goth wife has an average of 8.5k ccv. That's cool I guess?

Negzana

Numberfagging is a drain on the soul and nobody should partake in it

Also Kaela returning to her og model is a debuff her new costume was very popular and increased her CCV why did she return to her og model

Anyways, numberfagging bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom