"This is to... protect loli!"Shiranui Flare

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Literally the first thing you realize once you start working in the real world: people don't give a flying fuck about quality, effort or "love", it's just results baby. You either grow a thicker skin or implode, and I've seen plenty of pros blow up and implode on the job, it's ugly.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Kalion

:)
Literally the first thing you realize once you start working in the real world: people don't give a flying fuck about quality, effort or "love", it's just results baby. You either grow a thicker skin or implode, and I've seen plenty of pros blow up and implode on the job, it's ugly.
But don't be too good at your job. That just gets you stuck in your position, unable to move up.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Maybe she bought the My penis is THIS BIG model

View attachment 42814
you're almost right, she bought this monitor.

For $800
Shiina Ch. 天ノ川 しいな 【Phase Connect】 - Are We a Vampire or Are We a Hunter First Time Playing! [...png

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
fucking glorious thing

god i love SG and kobo for this

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
fucking glorious thing

god i love SG and kobo for this

now if only riot would stop squandering the second coming of madoka and just give us a star guardian show already.

Awoogers

now if only riot would stop squandering the second coming of madoka and just give us a star guardian show already.
RITO GIVE ME MY SG JINX ON THE TELLY

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
For the love of god Kiara, stay away from /vt/ unless you want to be a disciple of Mysta

Didn't she used to selfpost on /cgl/?
You don't just break a habit like that.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Yeah, it's been said by many talents, but there's no profitability in Holo music unless you're selling related merch. People doing music and especially MVs are doing it to keep building awareness and audiences, or as a passion project. Basically to keep themselves in the game. Even very successful songs are a money sink, and a huge one if the video is any more than lyrics over an art piece.
I personally think it's true even of the most successful like Suisei, Mori, and Marine. That's why Mori pushes music-related merch, album purchases, blu-rays etc so much. Breaking even on streamed music or MVs just doesn't seem possible
MVs are advertising. You use them to generate revenue in other sources. They shouldn't necessarily make money directly. Maybe if one pops off it'll make direct revenue on YT as a video, but it's about pushing your music.

While Mori is a massive work-a-holic, she's also seemingly the most business savvy of the entirety of Cover's stable of talents. She also seems to be working to grind out her Label obligations quickly, which is a really good idea generally. Still not sure signing Mori to a label was the best idea, generally, but it opened up a lot of avenues for both her and possibly Cover as well.
I always saw good MVS as marketing for the songs to get traction and funnel people to the streaming services (or other sales)

Edit: also I would bet this is positive for taxes
So they probably can't math enough to really judge the merit of the MV (although it is still very possible to be net negative in the long run)
A MV is a business expense. Judging the totality of its value is hard because it's advertising. But it's also content you can put on BluRays when you have enough of them and/or release along side other albums.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
i need to listen to this cover and the one ragus did side by side because my lord even though im indifferent on altare and his shenanigans i respect him for actually giving the song justice and not counting the fact that his outfit is a mesh of ezreals and his own default
Someone mixed it already:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

TheOathbreakerTarvos

She's doing a charity event for Games For Love.

Awoogers

CosmeFulanito

Lurker supreme

The Da Vinki twins are going to fuck the dogs???

God's Strongest Dragoon

Lumi preparing to play Starfield, apparently the game is unpacking. Somehow this is her first Bethesda game. She's planned out that her pronouns are Re/Tard.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
For the love of god Kiara, stay away from /vt/ unless you want to be a disciple of Mysta

bitch go to fucking therapy jesus christ. Are bitches really incapable of logic, like the minimum? there will be obviously people who will not like your shit, that's for everything, if anything she should be worried that NO ONE is capable of telling her when her shit stinks. If you're doing things for your own enjoyment and the audience's second then you shouldn't give a fuck about what they think about but if you're doing it for the audience you should be really going down all avenues getting feedback, even the retard that has a hateboner for you can have some info. Your echo chamber of simps will always say to your face your thing is the greatest but if you were to get them drunk they will tell you all that is wrong with it.
OH

so its probably like Ries fussy baby chibi model?
i absolutely love that one

ah yes 3d yuko for her quality content such as I masturbate for my audience and I piss on a cup or whatever else she's doing nowadays :Vesper-UNHINGED:
you're almost right, she bought this monitor.

For $800
View attachment 42906
to this day I still don't get why people buy these overpriced curved things, I bought a $150 monitor to replace an ancient one I had and I still think it's the tits. For someone who claims to have been broke most her life she seems to be terrible with money :smugpipi:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Reminder - Sena Bonbon traced her art for Pippa on Mother's Day, how much of an effort she is going to put in for some rando's $30?
I love Sena, but that whole tracing fiasco rubbed me the wrong way. I'd rather people draw shitty soulful art than have people tracing carbon copies of each others art all the time.

Awoogers

moth woman is asking for shoujo mangas to read so if you have one drop it

i love reading shoujo manga

Top Bottom