"You wanna look and laugh but don't touch"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

1693511938694.png

Mori Calliope's voice is both cute and cool, and she is also a versatile artist and video creator of the highest caliber.
I was also influenced by the world view she created. And then, Kenmochi of "Wednesday's Campanella" wrote a song for it.
I was also influenced by the worldview she created. Are we really talking about a comic commercial? I laughed.
I laughed. And even though it's fine to have him play around with it, it was the biggest joke of all.
The biggest bad joke that you can make a seriously good song!
Enough said.
I've been listening to this song since before it was released!
I'm looking forward to seeing you on "MUSICVERSE"!

soap suds

Problem is, Kiara said she doesn't expect to make her money back.
Selen and Pomu have said the same. Selen specifically said that she won't earn the money back from all her projects, but that it doesn't really matter if she does cause dragoons give her more than enough.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I mean, I know nothing about Valorant, but I know how obsessed she is with Apex, and it means absolutely nothing for her skill level.
Apex and Valo are prevalent on ID, is THE game for people that want to sweat casual CSGO, also Kobo, Ollie and Laplus have trained for tourneys and with penis havers, if the team was Towa, Botan, Ollie, Kobo and Laplus they would not have mind having mixed teams, the problem was that from 5 the other 3 want to keep the idol status quo specially Irys with her comment that she was not going to talk with them

They got fucked by a combination of bad game, bad players, being cashcows that barely had time to train and total lack of experience in a competitive environment, while Stars dont get jackshit in the idol department they have time to spare to train, hang in tourneys every single time they can, because they are not so many of them they are tight and have good teamwork, they train with pros in the scene, hell Leda is so cracked that teached Roboco and Choco in a Apex tournament they participated

As long as the idol shit keep infesting the places Livers could be all the cashcows they want, in terms of gaming skills Stars will keep dabbing on them every single time

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

UberSoldat

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kiara got like 40 signatures in, and is now singing her song Retrospective with new lyrics about how she still can't play FF16 because she applied late for perms while air drumming with her pens.

foto_no_exif (38).jpg

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Stop for a important information for all who worship the comet of death

That is all, move on citizen

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Isn't Calli already dating someone? IIRC someone discovered a pic of her with someone on her mom's Instagram
That was apparently a doctored image of her mom's Insta. The original post didn't have the text "Karen and her boyfriend":

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
That was apparently a doctored image of her mom's Insta. The original post didn't have the text "Karen and her boyfriend":
The comment definitely was there though. But Calli x Hatman never made any sense, and more seemed like her Mom's misunderstanding. I would beleive if you told me she dated Connor, Kokorobeats or even fucking Lando.
But this bitch is somehow living alone in Japan, and having JP/EN girls visit her home and streaming everyday. Even if they dated at some point, they definitely don't anymore. Theres way too much evidence against Hatman.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

The Rrat

Early Adopter
The comment definitely was there though. But Calli x Hatman never made any sense, and more seemed like her Mom's misunderstanding. I would beleive if you told me she dated Connor, Kokorobeats or even fucking Lando.
But this bitch is somehow living alone in Japan, and having JP/EN girls visit her home and streaming everyday. Even if they dated at some point, they definitely don't anymore. Theres way too much evidence against Hatman.
Maybe she was dating him, maybe she wasn't? In all honesty, idgaf either way lol. It would never affect my enjoyment of these girls unless we find out they were Frooting on their partners.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Maybe she was dating him, maybe she wasn't? In all honesty, idgaf either way lol. It would never affect my enjoyment of these girls unless we find out they were Frooting on their partners.
yeah. I only care about this shit when they are actively doing GFE bait. Like I said about Biboo.
Its okay, she is not GFE baiting like other Advent members.

Bug Eater

Episode 2 of Selen's DND adventure just started

Some random Selen news from her last chatting stream:
- got invited to an Apex playtest for upcoming features, proceeds to BM everyone in her team
slen.png
- went to a recording studio for 5 hours, confirmed that her orisong will finally be coming out
- also teased that she recorded vocals for another song
- has been working on a project with Vox which will be announced next week

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.