"What the fuck is IRC? What the fuck chat, is this before flip-phones or after flip-phones??; 'A decentralized messaging system' lol what does any of that mean!?"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

GOTBB

Pippa is off tonight.
I wonder what she is up to.

Edit:
boop.png
Probably playing mahjong
Sorry, it was *supposed* to be a prompt for a dumb goof but I even GOOFED that up.
But also, probably true.

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
It wouldn't be a Calli collab stream without something fucked up happening
Peo making an Ame animation

Man, Peo must be a big Ame fan, I saw that she was in the Holocure leaderboards with Ame.

Last edited:

DanishCookies

Hope she doesn't take this down.
I'm gonna sleep.
Good night everyone :gurawave:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Vesper is a bundle of conflicting traits. He needs and wants a structured approach to everything. Yet his first response to being placed in a structured framework is to throw it all out of the window and adopt a "fuck it we ball" attitude. I think he's a great content creator but he does not sound like someone I want to work with. For all his talk about wanting to work hard and do big things with the bros, the moment a big thing is in the work he always has an excuse for why he can't pull his weight.

I don't want to be too negative on the guy, I still follow and watch him on Randon; but over time I've started to believe he is all talk and have significantly lowered any expectations of him commiting to anything that requires actual work.
Vesper is what happens when you give too much freedom to someone. Like a new freshman student moving away to live in some college dorm. Back home he used to be normal but now he stores his piss in containers and talks to the ants in his room.

If you ever decide to be a content creator then be as deranged and random as possible, people seem to love overt mental illnesses. Also get rid of any shame or decency you possess, air all of your weirdo traits and flaws for the world to see; heck if you're too normal then just make shit up or exaggerate your abnormality.
Somewhat true. Look at XQC, and IShowsDick. Loud, obnoxious and partially retarded. Not sure why people watch em.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This one hits. I still hope they make this work somehow.

20230831_024258.jpg

Source

20230831_024543.jpg

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Women are not worth it, modernity has made women completely worthless and a net loss on any man's life.
I think you're correct in a broad sense, it's a fair assumption considering how life as two became as difficult as living alone with modern prices for food and housing.
However, the human brain seek socialization and affection, unless you're extremely autistic (which comes as an advantage nowadays). Putting myself as an example, if I enjoyed sucking cock my life would be at least three times easier because it is really easy to socialize with other men, as men are rather straightforward with their likes and dislikes.
On the more optimistic side: there's at least 3.5 billion women in this hellscape, at worst one should be able to love you back.

I really enjoy mentally ill women, hope I'm cured someday because my sorry ass can''t fix anyone

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Not-Username

Somewhat true. Look at XQC, and IShowsDick. Loud, obnoxious and partially retarded. Not sure why people watch em.
Usually 3 reasons (by order of how many do it):
  1. " he's like me frfr"
  2. Trainwreck watching
  3. Hate watching
No one sane does it

Limkin

Nothing more crazy than sexless menhera girls living together
I am sure Erina will be eager to help fix the sexless part.
HOW? WHAT? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!
There is a fair share of old software that was never updated to run properly even on win7 involved in banking, accounting, airport control and other areas, because existing option works great, the company who made it is dead, and no one else offers an option that "just works". I've also seen a dinosaur running win95 with some homemade soft in university because "we used this program for as long as I remember and I don't want to learn anything new". Another possible option is they have some old printer/other hardware with drivers that just refuse to work on anything newer, but on the metal side it's an awesome machine so they just take an L. Star Force, that used to be a go-to DRM notoriously breaks any version of windows newer than XP (regardless of their official site telling you it's totally cool) but I don't think if it was ever used for work software and not just games
Or they are fucking cheapskates who don't want to pay for new windows, which is probably the real answer

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Timestamp: 3:50

Everyone having fun confessing their funny sin, then there's Botan dropping a heavy one.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The art for AZKi's upcoming EP is lovely.
482917.jpg

She's also doing a release event fan meeting but I think it sold out instantly.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I don't think DEV_IS has anything to do with Stars, since the official Stars Twitter account hasn't acknowledge it in any way.

Last edited:

UberSoldat

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
VSpo's Kurumi Noah currently playing Little Nightmares.

She gave a volume warning in the descriptions so might be good to listen if you're into horror screams.

774inc's Shisui Kiki premiering a ShinyM@s cover song at 7PM JST.

Shishigami Leona celebrating her fifth year at 9.30PM JST.

She's one of the longest lasting Re:AcT members.

Another VSpo member got found out by her sibling, this time it's Yakumo Beni.

There is a fair share of old software that was never updated to run properly even on win7 involved in banking, accounting, airport control and other areas, because existing option works great, the company who made it is dead, and no one else offers an option that "just works". I've also seen a dinosaur running win95 with some homemade soft in university because "we used this program for as long as I remember and I don't want to learn anything new". Another possible option is they have some old printer/other hardware with drivers that just refuse to work on anything newer, but on the metal side it's an awesome machine so they just take an L. Star Force, that used to be a go-to DRM notoriously breaks any version of windows newer than XP (regardless of their official site telling you it's totally cool) but I don't think if it was ever used for work software and not just games
Or they are fucking cheapskates who don't want to pay for new windows, which is probably the real answer
Sometimes they're just waiting for a major IT incident to be in the news and remember their system is vulnerable or just have too many single activation non transferable license which requires extra money to buy for the new system.

From TokoKoyo collab, some thoughts about haunted house.

Also TokoChima, Nornis talking about milking cows and practicing with fingers.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I was going to make a bad post about this, but then I decided to reread the forum rules and not post what I was about to post coinciding with this wonderful art!

Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom