"So many zeros, that's like Matsuri-chan's boobs"Houshou Marine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I don't think anyone actually answered the 'Kson height' question, so I found the answer straight from her:

She a lil shorty

Kson height.jpg

An offering from a better company: Botan car and cosplay, rolled into one!

Botan car and cosplay.jpg

Source: Instagram

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Well, shit, might actually be JP7.

Edit:
pp47v01t2dlb1.jpeg
Coordinated outfits makes me think against them ACTUALLY being JP7 and more being similar to Uproar in that they are their own weird thing. The name is odd, too.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Transitioning wasn't enough for @superduper. Now she's out to corrupt Airi!

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
fruits of her hard labor
glorious

God I hate oatchi but there's so many good shitposts like this that make his inclusion a bit more tolerable.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Edit:
View attachment 42832
Coordinated outfits makes me think against them ACTUALLY being JP7 and more being similar to Uproar in that they are their own weird thing. The name is odd, too.

Finally Lapu chan would have Kouhais that can understand her :D.I am very happy

LAPU CHAN LOVE AND GOOD NIGHT ASYLUM

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
>Airi just revealed some of the machines at her job are still on Windows XP
1000001339.jpg
HOW? WHAT? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!
:airidepressed:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
If you are susceptible to motion sickness from video games....
I would guess she sincerely didn't understand this effect and was just being frugal with her monitor.....

OR NOT :youlittleshit:But hey....woman are cuter when they're almost re... neurodivergent right? :shiinawangy:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Edit:
View attachment 42832

Yeah that's a new gen... I don't recall any holo having makeup and the hair doesn't remind me of anyone in particular. Maybe it's an artistic interpretation/special costume of a talent we know but my doubts grow with each teaser.
Edit: Also keeping in mind that if we assume that 01 is the full reveal, there are 2 days left for a total of 5, which is awfully convenient...

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Edit:
View attachment 42832

Just a wild guess but my speculation is this is going to be their version of IRIAM since DEV_IS can be interpreted as Device.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It's more common than you think, unfortunately.
It makes me glad that all of the environments I've worked in IT have been aggressive about keeping up with Windows releases. :zaionwhatsgoingon:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Just a wild guess but my speculation is this is going to be their version of IRIAM since DEV_IS can be interpreted as Device.

I just don't understand how that fits in with what appear to be totally new characters.

Magni and Vesper got alum status.
foto_no_exif (35).jpg

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

>Airi just revealed some of the machines at her job are still on Windows XP
View attachment 42833
HOW? WHAT? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!
:airidepressed:
Back in college, I had a professor using an old version of Windows during one of his lectures. I asked him if he just set the display to an older OS because he was use to the UI. He didn't change the display, he was actually using an older version of Windows. He was using ME. He was unironically an Israeli Econ professor that though upgrading OS was a scam.

DanishCookies

Tenri doing a 12h stream of various games.
Ringfit Adventure at the moment and no yabs with age/weight stuff.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It makes me glad that all of the environments I've worked in IT have been aggressive about keeping up with Windows releases. :zaionwhatsgoingon:
If you have non-techy boomers working with you then changing literally /anything/ about their work computer could cost you days of productivity, while they figure out where the e symbol they usually click to get to the internet has gone, and you get called over to them every ten minutes to explain how to use anything that's different, again and again and again. Obviously without knowing the exact job I can't say how smart or dumb the strategy is, and outdated software always leaves security risks, but I do understand why some firms just never bother updating their shit.

I had years of experience in an old job trying to coordinate the tech-shy normies with the computers in the office. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Top Bottom