"My doctor was like, 'cause I was in the hospital for like a week, 'Hakka... the moment you fart, you're outta here' and every night, I was like 'GOD, please let me FART!' bro I hate this fucking place"Banzoin Hakka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I like to browse for new Vtubers to watch late at night and I noticed aussie and eu hours are filled with tranníes and fagtubers.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Raimi's back with more of that Pokemon fan game that had rape in it or something. She has a mold Pokemon named after Pippa too if I remember right, it's been a while.

Edit: Holy shit, I forgot she has Pokémon autism, this is great

Tard me if i'm wrong but I don't think reborn was the one with rape in it but i'm not replaying it's six million chapters to double check (including branching paths YAY) fun game when it actually lets you play pokemon but fuck the slog to get to that point.Don't misunderstand it has LITERALLY everything else including implied incest mutilation and pointless forced nihilism

Fuck reborn play Insurgance (specifically the insurgence mod Detergent (yes like the soap) that let's you use 90% of the delta pokemon before the post game) instead.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Everyone: Confesses a joke answer
Botan: "I didn't spend enough time with my family so I couldn't be there for my father's death."
Also Botan: Hag lion laugh

It's not the first time she's constantly laughing about what should be (and probably under the surface is) a traumatic experience.

Come to think of it... The one time I remember her actually crying she was also laughing, which then turned into sobbing. :ameraintear:

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Vesper's and Magni's channel description have been updated making their graduation official.

Fans are also saying their goodbyes on their free chat space.

Not-Username

I am sure Erina will be eager to help fix the sexless part.

There is a fair share of old software that was never updated to run properly even on win7 involved in banking, accounting, airport control and other areas, because existing option works great, the company who made it is dead, and no one else offers an option that "just works". I've also seen a dinosaur running win95 with some homemade soft in university because "we used this program for as long as I remember and I don't want to learn anything new". Another possible option is they have some old printer/other hardware with drivers that just refuse to work on anything newer, but on the metal side it's an awesome machine so they just take an L. Star Force, that used to be a go-to DRM notoriously breaks any version of windows newer than XP (regardless of their official site telling you it's totally cool) but I don't think if it was ever used for work software and not just games
Or they are fucking cheapskates who don't want to pay for new windows, which is probably the real answer
Until the security breach :whatastory:
Vesper's and Magni's channel description have been updated making their graduation official.

Well that points to it being amicable.
We will never know the real reason for the divorce

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Tard me if i'm wrong but I don't think reborn was the one with rape in it but i'm not replaying it's six million chapters to double check (including branching paths YAY) fun game when it actually lets you play pokemon but fuck the slog to get to that point.Don't misunderstand it has LITERALLY everything else including implied incest mutilation and pointless forced nihilism

Fuck reborn play Insurgance (specifically the insurgence mod Detergent (yes like the soap) that let's you use 90% of the delta pokemon before the post game) instead.
Id actually recommend Rejuvenation same team also a fan game but I guess they learned from Reborn as it actually has likeable characters and no werid shit story is schizophrenic in a fun way

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I come forth with a truth that people here don't like to confront.

If Pippa didn't /ourgirl/ post so much she'd be an extremely mid Indie like the rest, all she has is "Knowing chan culture"

Negzana

Hopefully not late to say but Bijou is doing a members watch along for Monty Python and the Holy Grail. If that's how her membership is starting, might legit join

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

If Pippa didn't /ourgirl/ post so much she'd be an extremely mid Indie like the rest, all she has is "Knowing chan culture"
"If a big aspect of her personality was missing she'd be boring"
Well no shit Sherlock any other deductions?

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Well Pippa wasn't even mid when she was an indie and hid most of her opinions including being a libertarian.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Menace-posting in 2023?
chrome_imxuSZTNxh.png

This one was about Lumi in case somebody forgot.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Vesper freechat still has his last schedule where he disappeared during the midst of it, that will always remain as the most mysterious part of his hiatus leading to his graduation.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

A place i worked with had a devices that needet to be active 24 hours.
They used windows 2000, if i remember righ,t for that becouse according to them it was the most stable.

There is a fair share of old software that was never updated to run properly even on win7 involved in banking, accounting, airport control and other areas, because existing option works great, the company who made it is dead, and no one else offers an option that "just works".
Banking systems still roll with COBOL witch was developt in the 50.
I really enjoy mentally ill women, hope I'm cured someday because my sorry ass can''t fix anyone
You can´t fix menhera but it can be managed
:medsmoremeds:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Korone on Korone violence.

>Airi just revealed some of the machines at her job are still on Windows XP
View attachment 42833
HOW? WHAT? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!
:airidepressed:
That's nothing. One of my bosses used a computer that still ran Windows 98 because it was the only thing that could run an old CAD program that he liked.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I like to browse for new Vtubers to watch late at night and I noticed aussie and eu hours are filled with tranníes and fagtubers.
Maybe the algorithm cucked you into believing that from looking into Mako, Jean and the others from their group?
I like to lurk Yuniiho, CuppyCake and Jorunna (she is returning home this week) when I'm working until late at night.
I smell a bitch in here.
How could I save someone else if I can't save myself? Be as bold as you are realistic.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Cover released an update about server tech, nerd stuff!

Shondo got 100K subs, Rie congratulated her

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
>Airi just revealed some of the machines at her job are still on Windows XP
View attachment 42833
HOW? WHAT? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!
:airidepressed:
I don't see the issue XP is outdated sure but it's stable it runs perfectly well and arguably better then windows 10-11 better interface too. not like hes downloading sus shit daily for a malware package to take root and exploit the crap out of an older OS.

Top Bottom