"I'm not a riceist, I'm a victim of riceism!"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Honestly?

>Pippa pipkun? Who's that? She's not in Holocure.
:NOWWELAUGH:
You say this, but Asmongold actually replied to her DM in the past.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Whatever person said that Cover should drop the idol shit please take your trophy on the exit

For what i can read the tl:dr was that Cover decided to open their talents for eSports shit, the participation on it is voluntary but everyone on the comments are losing their minds specially the unicorns after Live got trounced hard by the penis havers during the OW2 demonstration, they are also saying that they are going to force talents to play games they are not interested but the gist of it is that they can play with other males with impunity

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
And now it begins, he's watching Vtuber history videos. Good chance we might get some tourists once they type "vtuber forum" into google.

This is your average kawaii v-tuber
1693492396729.png

So basically your average Twitch-streamer?

God's Strongest Dragoon

everyone on the comments are losing their minds specially the unicorns after Live got trounced hard by the penis havers during the OW2 demonstration
I wasn't able to catch that stream and didn't bother to watch the VOD because it's Overwatch. I take it the boys didn't hold back at all?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I wasn't able to catch that stream and didn't bother to watch the VOD because it's Overwatch. I take it the boys didn't hold back at all?
Not even a little, which is how it should have been, so it is good they didn't

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Whatever person said that Cover should drop the idol shit please take your trophy on the exit

For what i can read the tl:dr was that Cover decided to open their talents for eSports shit, the participation on it is voluntary but everyone on the comments are losing their minds specially the unicorns after Live got trounced hard by the penis havers during the OW2 demonstration, they are also saying that they are going to force talents to play games they are not interested but the gist of it is that they can play with other males with impunity

Where did it say they were going to force talents to play games they had no interest in?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Not even a little, which is how it should have been, so it is good they didn't
I just looked up Irys's VOD while waiting for a reply. 0-3 and one of those games was a 5v4 where Astel disconnected. Jesus StarsJP had no chill. They probably decided "well, it's a sponsored stream, no mercy then."

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Already started 4 weeks ago.The forcing part its for games like OW2:Only Towa had interest in that game and the rest were forced there by managment.I just wish they dont choose them by popularity again.Just people that are decent at the type of game please,not asking for Towa every event but someone similar.

Watamate

Early Adopter
Admittedly the girl team wasn't really stacked outside of Towa and Botan. I'm not sure how much experience IRyS, Lui, and Chloe have as far as FPS go. But I can completely understand that they rather not have Aqua attend whose unicorns blow all of theirs out of the water, among other baggage.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
And now it begins, he's watching Vtuber history videos. Good chance we might get some tourists once they type "vtuber forum" into google.

I still got 10 days until my prediction expires. Place your bets people will a random sperg's joke be memed into reality.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Admittedly the girl team wasn't really stacked outside of Towa and Botan. I'm not sure how much experience IRyS, Lui, and Chloe have as far as FPS go. But I can completely understand that they rather not have Aqua attend whose unicorns blow all of theirs out of the water, among other baggage.
IRyS is good at Splatoon and that's it. She is a decent enough gamer, but does not play FPS competetively enough outside of Splatoon to be anywhere near Towa or Botan.

Where did it say they were going to force talents to play games they had no interest in?
Where does it say the participation is optional, actually? I ran the page through MTL and it didn't say anything about participcation. It actually is a concern if they expected the girls to participate given their current workload, but also, it wouldn't make sense if it were forced.

Either way, not with just this, but Cover is really putting their hands in too many baskets, imo. I genuinely don't see a point in putting resources into hosting their own e-sports events rather than continuing to let the talents join others.

God's Strongest Dragoon

"Please Cover, I already worry about Stars pounding my oshi, I don't want to watch streams where they pound my oshi's head through a wall as a reminder."
-Unicorns probably

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Kiara's MV premiered. It is pretty fun and feels a little different from Kanauru's stuff. I think she told him to keep the cameo stuff to a minimum, iirc

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
IRyS is good at Splatoon and that's it. She is a decent enough gamer, but does not play FPS competetively enough outside of Splatoon to be anywhere near Towa or Botan.

Where does it say the participation is optional, actually? I ran the page through MTL and it didn't say anything about participcation. It actually is a concern if they expected the girls to participate given their current workload, but also, it wouldn't make sense if it were forced.

Either way, not with just this, but Cover is really putting their hands in too many baskets, imo. I genuinely don't see a point in putting resources into hosting their own e-sports events rather than continuing to let the talents join others.
The forcing part came for the comments of Unicorn on the announcement.But Irys and Lui also said:"MNGT wants this to be a success so they asked us to participate".If you go and look in the official page there are comments from other E-sports related people like Casters and such.
I PERSONALLY think this is Ironic: from the Stars side this looks amazing because they dont have that many events to begin with but from the Live side you could just ask to join any other tourney and they accept you just by you sheer popularity.

mystarrrias

Wolf Lumi not star Lumi and yes

And yeah she's a fucking amazoness there's some cute pictures of her cosplaying her model where you can really see it
Lumituber is actually a great streamer interacts very well with random viewers but super furry, someone here was asking about tobs, she is the polar opposite with less interaction and just more mindless gaming for hours honestly only saw her a bit because of Anny. Back to the white wolf she is actually the only lumi i knew for a while before catching tenma and somehow got to know the lemon version / kaneko lumi, no regret

Ensok

Early Adopter

Kiara's MV premiered. It is pretty fun and feels a little different from Kanauru's stuff. I think she told him to keep the cameo stuff to a minimum, iirc

Can't listen right now unfortunately but the video was fun.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Other than an extra bunch of sponsored overwatch and apex streams that I will never watch, this is another Nothingsouffle.

Watamate

Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Top Bottom