"Do not say slurs! No swastika campfires, either!"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
BG3 starting soon

Correct PoV:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If you have non-techy boomers working with you then changing literally /anything/ about their work computer could cost you days of productivity, while they figure out where the e symbol they usually click to get to the internet has gone, and you get called over to them every ten minutes to explain how to use anything that's different, again and again and again. Obviously without knowing the exact job I can't say how smart or dumb the strategy is, and outdated software always leaves security risks, but I do understand why some firms just never bother updating their shit.

I had years of experience in an old job trying to coordinate the tech-shy normies with the computers in the office. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
Field-specific software either not having an upgrade path or the software ending devlopment before newer versions of Windows were a thing is another one, too. Or just being too cheap to pay to upgrade hardware on machines that control customized equipment.

MeteorImpact

Yeah that's a new gen... I don't recall any holo having makeup and the hair doesn't remind me of anyone in particular. Maybe it's an artistic interpretation/special costume of a talent we know but my doubts grow with each teaser.
Edit: Also keeping in mind that if we assume that 01 is the full reveal, there are 2 days left for a total of 5, which is awfully convenient...
It feels like a stretch to say they're existing members at this point; but if I had to, she looks vaguely like Moona, but that just asks further questions.
Moona-Hoshinova_pr-img_02.png3002_Moona-Hoshinova.png

I just don't understand how that fits in with what appear to be totally new characters.
Well they did just release a Holo-themed Twitter clone, maybe they've brought on a virtual band to shill their exclusive streaming platform.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
[Breaking news]
Amiya Aranha made an important discovery

amibutton.jpeg
What was kinetic sand doing in her belly button in the first place?
She brought putting it in there during a stream a while ago but I do not believe she provided any rational reason for why she decided it's a good idea.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

For those wondering where Kiara's pov is for this week's BG3 stream

[a]

EDIT: They're rotating the time of day for the Baldur's Gate 3 weekly collab so it's not the same person getting rolled by the time zone differences each week. Last time was early morning for Bijou and now it's Kiara's turn to get cucked by the collab time.

Kiara is EU, Calli is JP, Rissa is central, and I assume Bijou is west coast.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Fourth #

Fuwamoco doing a thing where they're responding to all tweets for an hour and a half:

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Small corpo chuuba trying to get to 3500 subs.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Forming a mixed singing group would be a pretty bold move from yagoo not gonna lie. I'm curious how some girls are gonna navigate the giant elephant in the room since a lot of them just ignore the existence of males. However, Holo has reached the self sufficient state IMO, they have enough motherfuckers willing to open their wallets for them and enough contacts that they can coast on delivering anything and getting a return if not at least break even. Think star wars before they torched the IP with the new garbage.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
"Fredrik Knudsen"
I was going to ask if he's still working on another Down the Rabbit Hole video or if he's focused on his Vtuber gig, but from checking his Patreon it looks like he is and IIRC the next video was going to be about EVE online but I don't know much after that. I just hope he continues making those videos as I prefer that type of content then his streams.
It also feels weird seeing him relating to Vtubers now as opposed to him being known for his Down the Rabbit Hole videos.
He is still working on Down the Rabbit Hole, yes, but the reason that it has been so long is that he also ended up making it more bigger and bigger within the next installment. I remember hearing somewhere (his twitter or YT comment, i forgot) that this new DtRH is going to be 5 hours worth of content involving EVE Online stuff, and combined with alot of stuff on his plate, including him streaming and becoming vtuber in his spare time, he ended up taking it a long time to finish (assuming it will finish)

I really hope that his gig as vtuber with Merry's agency wouldn't fuck up his DtRH stuff. Would be a big waste.

Anyway, Niji ex-ID Nara Haramaung will be graduating in a couple of days (3-4 days), and she's planning to premiere her last cover around the time before her graduation stream.

She also stated in her tweet that after her graduation, the videos that would still up is her karaeoke and song covers.... and her FFXIV streams.

Meanwhile, one of NijiEN's newest forgotten male, the guy with Q and Wilson finally got his silver play button.

Of course, as the usual routine, the play button is currently resides inside Tazumi's Helicopter Carrier Yacht, JDS-Mito (DDY-186), among with other play buttons kept there for "safe keeping".

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
penchiIIa m.pngmuhyohyo m.pngChinchilla in 10 minutes!!!muhyohyo.pngpenchiIIa.png

chinchilla m.pngClip from the last stream!chinchilla.png

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I pay no attention to the fandom, but IS there even any hate for Stars coming from the Japan side, or is it all just the usual Western retard echo chamber?
There's still hostility from JP gachis to this day (someone legit making twitter thread to complain about every Stars things they saw during holoexpo back then lmao) but I think people who watches both sides have decided to ignore them so you won't see much around unless you dig deeper, the stigma still stays however
Stars do have some passionate JP fans to be honest but the number of hololive fans is just that overwhelming in comparison

Also speaking of big sandbox game collab like minecraft/rust, they also need to come up with another alternative if they REALLY want to include everyone as the reason why Oga rarely joins stuff like this is because of his awful motion sickness

This guy occasionally retweets Holostars stuff and is Regis's old friend. I don't watch male vtubers (outside of Roberu clips), how good is he for Stars EN Gen 2?

Oh this is the dude who Frankenstein his model with Rikka and Izuru's base model lol

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Peo making an Ame animation

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Top Bottom