"I'm relax, I'm relax, uuh magma is my house!"Roboco

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
This got one recommended to me:

Very useful guide for aspiring vtubers/vtuber artists. I really like how they discuss the difference between good character design for different mediums and how a good design for a video game character may not work for a vtuber. Fair warning, so far as I can tell this appears to be a female actress portraying a male femboy who is also non-binary (?). They did use Lia of Phase Connect as the first example of a good design and even mentioned Rimuurin, one of my favorite 2 views, so they can't be all that bad.

I may have missed her debut yesterday but Trexie's sister Mecha Saurus is currently playing Baldur's Gate III.

(She's been having some really bad audio issues)
And in a few hours we have Sawa:

Art:
lamy_by_hong_bsws.jpgfauna_popi_popi_popi_po_by_arch.jpgneedle_heart_by_kido.jpgshiorin_by_nyang-kaz.jpgpippa_doing_things_in_walmart_by_tkohoto.jpg
The last one is at least partially AI but the dead Minecraft villager really ties it together.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1693441442468.png
Girl is Rina Lucsper and she streams on Twitch. No idea what she's like but the meme was funny.

USS IOWA

thirteenorphans

Pretty sure that was the exact case. He got the unhelpful answer from his manager but then he was afraid to ask again since his manager was JP and he didn't want to piss them off by asking at shit hours for JP right after he just came back from suspension. The dude stated he was afraid to piss them off and didn't want to ask about anything regarding perms again. Just an all around stupid situation. He shouldn't have streamed the game at all if he was too afraid to yab by asking them to clarify about game perms while simply playing risked causing a "lol no perms" yab in his mind.
Vesper is a bundle of conflicting traits. He needs and wants a structured approach to everything. Yet his first response to being placed in a structured framework is to throw it all out of the window and adopt a "fuck it we ball" attitude. I think he's a great content creator but he does not sound like someone I want to work with. For all his talk about wanting to work hard and do big things with the bros, the moment a big thing is in the work he always has an excuse for why he can't pull his weight.

I don't want to be too negative on the guy, I still follow and watch him on Randon; but over time I've started to believe he is all talk and have significantly lowered any expectations of him commiting to anything that requires actual work.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Everyone: Confesses a joke answer
Botan: "I didn't spend enough time with my family so I couldn't be there for my father's death."
Also Botan: Hag lion laugh

God's Strongest Dragoon

WHY OF ALL PLACES WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO MOVE TO COMMIEFONIA RIE?!?!?

Archive

Rie you dumb whore. You better be moving into a streamer house with some of the other Phase girls to save money or you're just a colossal retard.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Christ, Lumi has been streaming for 10 hours. Just now checked in, and she's playing Genshin, but she's also doing karaoke, so it's worth it:

I really need to catch up on her vods...

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Rie you dumb whore. You better be moving into a streamer house with some of the other Phase girls to save money or you're just a colossal retard.
Moving into a streamer house with a bunch of other menhera women sounds like a recipe for disaster too.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Moving into a streamer house with a bunch of other menhera women sounds like a recipe for disaster too.
On the plus side, it'll make it easier for her to leak gossip to us here.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
A significant chunk of Phase with their cycles aligned would probably make Sakana turn off his phone and hide in a box in the warehouse for that week.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina members post:
ina_members_stream_type_poll.PNG
|w ' ) Hiiii

Since we didn't have a member stream in August, we're going to have 2 in September!!
Vote and/or comment about what you would like to do!!!
We'll have additional votes depending on the results of this poll!

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Are you enjoy the last days of summer, inmates?
Lui nee love

Negzana

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Good news everyone, wife has figured out a way to put her rival in her place
View attachment 42815
Dos vidanya :amegunl:
:Katta-Semetic-Content:

But also, is Katta alive!?!?

Are we gonna see another Thursday of 4 to 5 streams then nothing!?!?!

Jew doko!?!?!?

I've scoured twitter for 4 minutes and could not find the answer, only this tweet from Vesper

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom