"I have colonizer blood in me"Reimu Endou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

That's an excellent question I have no idea :loading: I don't think any of them are employees though, but who knows. I think they would be sharing the info if they could though and they don't.
The only leaf company I know is LTT, and their contract explicitly states that you are not allowed to discuss it, nor compare to others, nor willingly or by accident let others have access to information from it. Now, this could be Linus just being a massive cunt but then again, if it was illegal then he would be sued over it at some point right?

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
40 mins till stream and she posts this
im scared

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I'm interested in how this will turn out. Specifically with how hands on they'll be with moderation. Roommate/PL posting is one I'm sure they'll remove. But how about criticism about the talents or discussion regarding recent drama? Will those be allowed to be posted or will they stomp out the rrats?
I personally cant wait for the autism if someone posts "Pekora says trans rights" and its deleted for being political
Like the guide that La+ poster shared said:They review everything you are about to post.
SwNlmbQm6IPZEh_-BosJ7L2ZsH77yQbZA2TWc_gxcHR6L4NtSx-DfaxXnkh93XFRcD0Lr_-e29Jy-j4Yym6fXTonH6J_mlxmd2cRv_8HgAfnT4YfntltWKPf8WPQe0QIyQ-EloSHxBw-Pu1PR5r6CnE

TL:“We will be checking the image. Once we are done checking the uploaded image, it will be posted automatically. Please wait for the push notification. Please turn on the “Push Notification” in the Application Permissions.
So i wouldnt be able to say IHATEKOREANS because they need to approve it :( .

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Like the guide that La+ poster shared said:They review everything you are about to post.
SwNlmbQm6IPZEh_-BosJ7L2ZsH77yQbZA2TWc_gxcHR6L4NtSx-DfaxXnkh93XFRcD0Lr_-e29Jy-j4Yym6fXTonH6J_mlxmd2cRv_8HgAfnT4YfntltWKPf8WPQe0QIyQ-EloSHxBw-Pu1PR5r6CnE

TL:“We will be checking the image. Once we are done checking the uploaded image, it will be posted automatically. Please wait for the push notification. Please turn on the “Push Notification” in the Application Permissions.
They are Japanese, so they'd approve that message.

Negzana

Ayame is probably going to hate this site

the red road

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
The only leaf company I know is LTT, and their contract explicitly states that you are not allowed to discuss it, nor compare to others, nor willingly or by accident let others have access to information from it. Now, this could be Linus just being a massive cunt but then again, if it was illegal then he would be sued over it at some point right?
Thanks for reminding me where I heard this from, it was in the Linus thread.
British Colombia not too long ago passed a law making retaliation against employees discussing their pay illegal, I think contractors are slightly different when it involves NDAs but it might not be covered now, and that made Linus seethe a bit.

wrp

I just watched this clip of the Pippa/Fillian collab:

I timestamped where Pippa mentions: "PhaseConnect doesn't have to own your IP, we have Phase Invaders".
Doesn't this call into question how Yuri "lost" her IP/model? Does Pippa not know what she's talking about? Is she making a joke? Have the rules changed for new invaders? Did Yuri purposefully discard her old persona to make PhaseConnect look bad while rebranding? I recall some tweets from others, aimed at PC/Sakana, asking to give her model back.

It was the general assumption, but never explicitly said, that PC gained the rights of Yuri and Lumi's IP when they joined.
Unless Pippa is talking out of her ass, this proves outright that that is not the case, and Nano 100% gave up Yuri willingly. I don't agree that it was to spite the company, probably more just wanting to rebrand from the ground up.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Anyone know her?

Yeah, she's someone who sells lewds, does some vtubing. Currently she's being harassed and having her parents swatted by some kid that's butthurt he was banned from her community and didn't believe he was a victim when he was the one sexually harassing numerous people. That's the gist I've gotten from the last 4 months.

They sure do have the body of a her.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Kotoka Zaion context
I got a gifted membership some time ago and watched the vod of that members stream, I would say the post is pretty accurate
and endlessly reload the page and jot down the amount of unique profile pics I can see to get a rough estimate of the number of current members, but otherwise I don't know of any way to see membership stats.
If you could automate that and run it a few thousand times you might actually get a pretty good estimation

Kalion

:)

Ah yes, the uh....
funny windmill vtuber org

Company has no info out there. Seems to have one pre-debut vtuber.
Where the hell did this 25k follower account come from? It looks like someone converted his old account to this new company's account.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Anyone know her?

A barely streaming VTuber who got all of her Twitter followers with engagement bait, F4F, and constant pity and girlboss posting. Posts about her personal drama with even bigger dummies almost every single day. She allegedly has a very colorful past which includes sucking dick for weed and trying to frame her ex-boyfriend for murder among many things.

Her antis are just as retarded, if not more retarded than her as they orbit her account every day and post with the same frequency. If you type in "AkumaMiko" on Twitter's search you will find all the people who anti her and have "receipts" of her past misdoing. Putting all information about her into a cohesive whole is something I might be bothered to do at some point in time. Maybe when she stops having meltdowns for at least a week so I can catch up.

tl;dr Retard fighting other retards. Who knows if what she says about this swatting is even true.

EDIT: "Hey guys, my parents got swatted, I am constantly being harassed and I'm in great distress. Here are my tits."

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Btw
View attachment 42650

Kana's second account and Purin. :unsure:
The swastika thing is based because it trigger twitter fags, but I hate Merryweather because he's a normie tránny so I hope it collapses, we don't need any more normie agencies.

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Company has no info out there. Seems to have one pre-debut vtuber.
Where the hell did this 25k follower account come from? It looks like someone converted his old account to this new company's account.

Its her.Its Alice Alucard
You can say that if Ayame is the one checking posts that day
They are Japanese, so they'd approve that message.
Ayame is probably going to hate this site
Thank you guys :BijouBijou:

Top Bottom