"I also love the way she gags, it's so cute! What the heck? I gag like a 50 year-old man. It's like 'blah', right? But, when like Kronii gags it's like 'hekah' . It sounds like a bird."Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
dem pets by @Gaecho_123.jpg

Kronii's face is so very...Kronii here. :kroded:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
How can one person be this unlucky.

Did you ever piss off a gypsy?
I have some Hungarian gypsies that occasionally come down from mexico to stay at my house when they come to the states I must of done something to offend them

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder is going to play Ecco the Dolphin

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I have some Hungarian gypsies that occasionally come down from mexico to stay at my house when they come to the states I must of done something to offend them
Gypsy spics :gurastress:
You're fucked no curing whatever hex they put on you.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I wish Hime all the best in her transition between countries as well
Yeah I've never had to move to a completely different country before, sounds insane, especially if she's handling everything herself. Hopefully she's moving somewhere nice though?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I just watched this clip of the Pippa/Fillian collab:

I timestamped where Pippa mentions: "PhaseConnect doesn't have to own your IP, we have Phase Invaders".
Doesn't this call into question how Yuri "lost" her IP/model? Does Pippa not know what she's talking about? Is she making a joke? Have the rules changed for new invaders? Did Yuri purposefully discard her old persona to make PhaseConnect look bad while rebranding? I recall some tweets from others, aimed at PC/Sakana, asking to give her model back.

Pippa probably does not know the invaders contracts and they are most likely forbidden from talking about their contracts, even too each other in private. She probably assumes that bringing on a character means they retain the IP but that's not necessarily so. Or rather, it seems the recent Invaders made a new version of their character/IP rather then bring their old one over. Only Lumi appears to be the same IP, all the new invaders have significantly different characters that I'd guess is owned by PC. I'd guess Fura(?) Yuri is owned by PC.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Hololive played it just fine, they didn't give a fuck.

Yes, as proved by this angelic singing.

The funny thing is so many Hololivers ended up in Slytherin.

Not Kobo though, she's a proud Hufflepuff.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Shiina did you move too? 3 days of housework is super sus! Get'n the baby room ready? :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Also, Shiina schedual.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I thought it was Kronii at first glance. :smugsubaru:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Shiina did you move too? 3 days of housework is super sus! Get'n the baby room ready? :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Also, Shiina schedual.

You say that like Shiina and Rie haven't ofcollabed a few times and the possibility of them getting a bigger house with her isn't a possibility. :smugpipi:

Limkin

TwoBit

Early Adopter

I dont like that Level sign.I hope its just the way to monetize this app and not something else

The JP bros are using it,more than 5K reacts its good.

You can also do your own posts.

Stars( All of them together) Live(All of them together)

:ameraintear::ameraintear::ameraintear:
So far you can name yourself whatever you want but your profile icon can only be a oshi mark.

I'm interested in how this will turn out. Specifically with how hands on they'll be with moderation. Roommate/PL posting is one I'm sure they'll remove. But how about criticism about the talents or discussion regarding recent drama? Will those be allowed to be posted or will they stomp out the rrats?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'm interested in how this will turn out. Specifically with how hands on they'll be with moderation. Roommate/PL posting is one I'm sure they'll remove. But how about criticism about the talents or discussion regarding recent drama? Will those be allowed to be posted or will they stomp out the rrats?
I personally cant wait for the autism if someone posts "Pekora says trans rights" and its deleted for being political

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
AI-RI Vibing to more Daft punk
All these Vibing shorts are a lot but nice cute quick easy uploads next weekish we'll be back to regular non-music clips my next target is Pippa's unarchived mahjong Collab with Airi and Tenma

Negzana

Everyone giving gift subs seem to have replaced their avatar with the Pemaloe emote for some reason I don't know why

Awoogers

miichan is currently playing parasocial with lemon and wemi as moral "support"
they already got jumpscared its going to be well

soap suds

she also posted this on her sub so probably theres something going on

or as youve said league

She's talking about Persona 5. The VA for Akechi, Robbie Daymond, followed her and she's going a bit crazy.

As for the teammates stuff, it's a line Akechi says when you fight him.

Is it some sort of collaboration (in the business sense) with Niji?
No, Hex and Merry are just friends.

Awoogers

She's talking about Persona 5. The VA for Akechi, Robbie Daymond, followed her and she's going a bit crazy.

As for the teammates stuff, it's a line Akechi says when you fight him.

No, Hex and Merry are just friends.

good to know shes not playing league

Top Bottom