"What should I do tonight? Stream or have sex?"Tokoyami Towa (talking about Needy Girl Overdose)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fortnitesmasherX

I remember seeing a lot of people saying that they believed Selen would be graduating this year. Would she be getting a new outfit now if she was planning on graduating?

All four of them will announce something together.

I'm going going to assume (hope) that this is good news?

MostlyALurker777

I remember seeing a lot of people saying that they believed Selen would be graduating this year. Would she be getting a new outfit now if she was planning on graduating?
Would Vesper have gotten a 2.0 model if he wasn't graduat... oh wait

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
This leads me to a funny thought. Are there chuubas that have actually been "fixed" by being a chuuba? If so, who would you say?

And by fixed, I mean de-menhera'd.
There's as many chuubas' halted deterioration as there's stars in the universe, changes for the better I can only remember Pippa (which sounds surreal but Yuna streams corrobate for this) and Bodega, but never completely healed.
Unless they got married and graduated. :smugselen:
You know what they say: around elves...

Cool overlay for AC6

Shindigs is such a great technician. Brilliant concepts, some amazing streams, but he always gets overwhelmed when chat have more than 10 active users, it makes his brain handbrake and then... nothing happens because he can't put out the words anymore.
I think he would be a world-class manager if he so wished, but I guess he's having more fun shitposting with code and doesn't bother growing up if it isn't in his own way.

wrp

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Genshin is possibly the most boring game to watch people play, any stream of it will just be people rolling gacha for characters or weapons or whatever, people grinding the same thing 20 times, people "fighting" enemies which mostly consists of spamming ults until everything dies in 5 seconds or trying out quests which boils down to skipping most of the dialogue and story and lusting over the play able characters.
The end goal of Genshin sponsorships is for people to actually sign up for the game, but could you imagine playing Genshin in 2023? You've missed three years of exclusive events, content and rewards, no doubt a bunch of it will never be seen again, and are three years worth of resource grinding behind everyone else. Man, doesn't all that sound fun?

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
The end goal of Genshin sponsorships is for people to actually sign up for the game, but could you imagine playing Genshin in 2023? You've missed three years of exclusive events, content and rewards, no doubt a bunch of it will never be seen again, and are three years worth of resource grinding behind everyone else. Man, doesn't all that sound fun?
I'm getting déjà vu

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm getting déjà vu
It's the same with nearly any game that has daily rewards and a ranking system: if you didn't start the game at launch and played it daily, fuck you. I prefer games that don't try to hold me hostage forever.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
eh most mobile games recycle content that "stuff you missed forever" is either now in the cash shop or yearly. it's very rare for ANY game to have stuff you can miss forever now a days simply because why do that when you can reuse content to keep players around.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I think despite all other shenanigans that Lia might be the most mental vtuber. Like the one that needs the most help and isn't getting it.
Wasn't Lia only recently officially diagnosed as autistic? I swear I remember her saying something to that effect in one of her zatsus, that people/her doctor had simply assumed she had already been tested as a child and that once it was revealed new stuff was opening up for her. God knows how many other things have went undiagnosed if that's the case.

Limkin

Star Rail has better waifus, is turn based, leans much heavier into yuribaiting than fujo, story actually makes sense and has progress, and has events available at any time. If you are specifically gunning for the Honkai-style designs then it's just a better option than Genshin. Otherwise touch neither and play normal games

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Wasn't Lia only recently officially diagnosed as autistic? I swear I remember her saying something to that effect in one of her zatsus, that people/her doctor had simply assumed she had already been tested as a child and that once it was revealed new stuff was opening up for her. God knows how many other things have went undiagnosed if that's the case.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
eh most mobile games recycle content that "stuff you missed forever" is either now in the cash shop or yearly. it's very rare for ANY game to have stuff you can miss forever now a days simply because why do that when you can reuse content to keep players around.
Having to pay for content other people got for free or waiting up to nearly a year both sound like cancer. I'll just play a proper game, please and thanks.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Star Rail has better waifus, is turn based, leans much heavier into yuribaiting than fujo, story actually makes sense and has progress, and has events available at any time. If you are specifically gunning for the Honkai-style designs then it's just a better option than Genshin. Otherwise touch neither and play normal games
honkai is and will always be mihoyos lovechild so that translates to rail as well

genshin is the cashcow that they keep around because it gives moolah for honkai

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
I always heard his “gotta support the cause!” as “gotta support the cause…sigh”. Like he gets that they can’t play it, and doesn’t want to rock that boat even if he doesn’t actually support the decision and thinks the drama was dumb.
I completely dropped him when that happened. Not because I care about some shitty wizard game, but because when he did that, he took away the choice from all of HoloStars. He should've just said nothing or only said he didn't like the game.

httn

Hag enthusiast
I'm going going to assume (hope) that this is good news?
In her latest members stream Mozzu mentioned that the buddies were pretty close to debut. This is probably them setting a date for it to try and generate hype.

Edit:
I thought they debuted 4 months ago?
They grabbed some premade models in order to get streaming straight away while they waited for their actual design's & rigs to be made. I think they should be calling it a rebrand but "Debut" is the word they keep throwing about.

Last edited:

fortnitesmasherX

In her latest members stream Mozzu mentioned that the buddies were pretty close to debut. This is probably them setting a date for it to try and generate hype.
I thought they debuted 4 months ago?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I completely dropped him when that happened. Not because I care about some shitty wizard game, but because when he did that, he took away the choice from all of HoloStars. He should've just said nothing or only said he didn't like the game.
Honestly altare has always given me duplicitous snake vibes and his faggy voice doesn't help him at all. Even if he didn't have anything to do with vespers initial suspension I blame him for everything wrong in tempus.
Also when does kiara album come out? I'm curious to see what she made, she's one of the few holos who try to make something other than generic anime shit.

Sven

As someone who 'watched' the Genshin streams Pippa put out they were not doing sponsorships to sell Genshin to the regular Tom, Dick, and Harry's as per normal. The whole point of those streams was to do a watchalong of their very sad attempt to create Genshin Esports live at Gamescom and even with how stupid that idea is on paper the execution managed to make the game look even worse then the reputation it already has which was an impressive feat honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom