"I believed in it. Ina is the truth. Truth is Ina. I liked Roberu."Pako

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Yesterday i had a nightmare thanks to this whole Holostars debacle.In Stars EN 3 one of the members is a literal black man from Nigeria.

1693251703670.png

MAKE. IT. HAPPEN.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
So what do you want to do with this info like:
"Damn guys Irys couldnt get the perms for this song she wanted to cover because Dimitri Jap Maan Tiing was a debate champion in his middle school days.
:confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba:
To be frank, Calli said that her IRyS and her are under the JP management and treated as so even if officially they are EN. Makes sense, they already live in Japan and if J-Chad and Project Hope staff are Japanese, theres no need to put them under the skeleton crew that manages EN.

Stunned But Dumb

You meet and marry a lovely woman, you live together in a nice house with a decent job and a couple of kids. It's a good life, maybe a bit boring, but good. One day you get sent a .rar file. Upon opening it, you see an archive of videos, each featuring a sexualized a cartoon woman who seems to be talking over a video game, youtube videos, or seemingly nothing at all. You find yourself mesmerized by these videos as she goes on long rants about her disturbing fetishes for guro and stalking, degenerate hobbies, and strange hand cam videos where she consumes bugs, soap, and even her own fluids.

Normally, you would've simply stopped watching, but you can't quite shake the feeling... that she sounds familiar. The inflections, the tones, the accent,everything about the way she speaks sounds similar for some reason. Even in her handcam videos give you a sense of deja vu. The front door of your home opens and you close the folder in a panic as your wife calls your name in her usual loving greeting.

"It couldn't be... No... Just an old man's mind playing tricks on him," you think as you go back to your good, but a bit boring life.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Wtf is vgen? is she planning to double dip or something ?
Doing art commissions isn't a big deal. Good luck to her.
Yeah I think she's been doing commissions (or at least open to them) on her own for most of the time so it's nothing new to interfere, probably.
They found Bijou's FF XIV boyfriend aka Karok Tumet.
FF Wedding Pics FF Wedding pics! :polkasticks:You know they're out there, they always are :smugpipi:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Well, we now know of at least two chuubas who do it.
My count is three

Menace, Yuko and Mozu

They are also all friends. Things in common I suppiss, I mean suppose

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Well, we now know of at least two chuubas who do it.
Didnt yuko just pissed on a cup? Or you're telling me there's another one involved in piss

Stunned But Dumb

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Piss talk to the degenerate thread.Please,Thanks.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
My count is three

Menace, Yuko and Mozu

They are also all friends. Things in common I suppiss, I mean suppose
Wasn't Rurumi supposed to drink her piss? I don't know if she ever followed through though.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Take some notes guys.

Current year women are scary. You used to hold the door open for a woman out of respect, now they want you to slam the door on their head and call them a cunt.

I'm glad I found a long lasting stable relationship when I did. I wouldn't survive in today's dating climate.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
That's just re-writing history though. Just go back in time, they tried a bunch project streams, they had such a great dynamic, it all disappeared and then Vesper got suspended.
Yeah, I that after his first suspension, he did seem to step away. Honestly, I wonder what the hell really happened during that suspension. Pretty sure he basically missed every single group collab after that. At first, I thought it was because he was like Pippa and just socially retarded but he seemed to do really well when collabing with Calli and Kronii. Before and shortly after debut he mentioned being really close to Axel but that seems to slow down up to a point.

Looks like Hakka is having an unfortunate time and is without power.

If EN has a scuff curse, LATAM has a power curse.

Jesus christ normies in the wild, what a sight.
View attachment 42527
What compels a man to purposefully type like this?
Mental retardation

I dont know what is worse. Her drinking her own piss or certain chatters acting as it was a normal thing to do.
While its not super common there does seem to be a bunch of people that do it. Others think its even good for your health for some dumb reason because you are taking in nutrients that your body couldn't fully absorb. Pretty sure thats not scientifically proven but then again there are a ton of things people do that are not really backed by science.

Take some notes guys.

Didn't Lia basically bitch and moan recently about chat bullying her a bit too much and that she got uncomfortable with it?

Started watching Randon after 2 hours of him being Live.
YT: 950 CCV
Twitch: 1500 CCV

1 hour later
YT: 866
Twitch: 1350

Its not a fun game to watch either and he is basically streaming at peak EU hours which isnt the best.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom