"You sounded very excited to steal someone's panties Uruka"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Some people (outside of here) believe that Waabyu and nomommie are not the same, so I thought I would compile all the reasons they are connected.
They found Bijou's FF XIV boyfriend aka Karok Tumet.
Basically searching "Waa Byuu Final Fantasy XIV" leads to some interesting results.
In the Linkshell Finder, the profile Waa Byuu still exist
Which leads to the character "Shiney Hiney" in Lodestone.
In the Google search results, there is a Free Company (FF XIV equivalent of player run guilds) called "Hydro Hommies" that she used to be a member of.
Update: They have removed all members of "Hydro Hommies" except for "Karok Tumet." and its now called "Casual Tryhard".
In the Linkshell finder, she has a Linkshell (chat room) with the guild leader called "Tommie", which seems to be the duo name for Karok Tumet (Guild leader) and nommie (her old name). This seems to be her only duo Linkshell of these two.
Update: As I am writing this, the Linkshell Tommie was removed, but its still in Linkshell finder
That basically confirms everything.
Waabyu is a Sage main just like Waa Byu/Shiney Hiney

And she cleared TEA (The Epic of Alexander (Ultimate)).

This gives you the Perfect Legend title that Waa Byu/Shiny Hiney has. Waabyu's FF XIV character in this tweet also looks like Waa Byu/Shiny Hiney's character. The image in the tweet also indicates she has the Dancer Job just like Waa Byu/Shiny Hiney.

1693246168887.png
The Google search page, all Linkshell links and tweets have been archived. Them removing "Tommie" as a response to this removes all doubts.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Yesterday i had a nightmare thanks to this whole Holostars debacle.In Stars EN 3 one of the members is a literal black man from Nigeria.

Kalion

:)
Bijou's/Waabyuu's old FF14 character was just found: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/25303820/
Due to how eerily comprehensive FF14 is of a character's past deeds, quite a lot of stuff is about to be discovered about what shes done in game over the years.

The logic can be found below. Be warned that the image is from the nijisister dox site, and as such may be hazardous to view directly without protective goggles.
As an FF14 autist I can at least vet that their methodology is sound.

Basically searching "Waa Byuu Final Fantasy XIV" leads to some interesting results.
In the Google search results, there is a Free Company (FF XIV equivalent of player run guilds) called "Hydro Hommies" that she used to be a member of.
In the Linkshell finder, she has a Linkshell (chat room) with the guild leader called "Tommie", which seems to be the duo name for Karok Tumet (Guild leader) and nommie (her old name). This seems to be her only duo Linkshell of these two.
Update: As I am writing this, the Linkshell Tommie was removed, but its still in Linkshell finder

This gives you the Perfect Legend title that Waa Byu/Shiny Hiney has. Waabyu's FF XIV character in this tweet also looks like Waa Byu/Shiny Hiney's character. The image in the tweet also indicates she has the Dancer Job just like Waa Byu/Shiny Hiney.

Level tank to get an FFXIV girl, got it.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
From the reddit schizo someone posted earlier:

If I am going to take side, I am going to stand with Regis and Axel. Vesper can’t take away this 1 year anniversary from Tempus. In Vesper’s words, he doesn’t want to collab with the “weirdos.” So yeah, good riddance to him.

Whats the context behind this? Is this something he recently said as an orb orc? Cause it sounds fake as fuck if he is implying he said that as Vesper back then, unless he was talking about something entirely different.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Whats the context behind this? Is this something he recently said as an orb orc? Cause it sounds fake as fuck if he is implying he said that as Vesper back then, unless he was talking about something entirely different.
Sounds like BS to me. I don't think Vesper or Magni hated any of the guys.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

I don't watch much Holostars outside of Axel's songs. But my personal rrat is that Omega hired Tempus as just streamers and they were not supposed to do idol like concerts. But with Omega gone, new management wants them to be like Holostars JP and Hololive JP/EN/ID, that is dance lessons and vocal coachings etc. Its possible that Vesper and Magni didn't want to renew their contracts when the terms changed and Cover wants them to behave lika an idol unit. No one is wrong, except for Omega who thought he was going to raise an Asmongold out of Tempus.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Yesterday i had a nightmare thanks to this whole Holostars debacle.In Stars EN 3 one of the members is a literal black man from Nigeria.
It makes sense. Nigerians are the only black people in Japan. They're hocking watches and shit on every other street corner. It's a lot easier for Cover to hire locally.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Nice. Now vtubers and vtubers fans will not only be seen as pedos but as troons too. Not that it changes anything for the actual troons.
Need a Vtuber version of this but for troons. 1000001317.jpg
You know almost everyone can edit Wikipedia right?
Wikipedia is ruled by a small biased clique of power users who actively create bureaucracies to discourage people from contributing while shoring up their own power. Excuse the Canadian Femboy, but the video is a good explainer on why it's bad.

An actual journalist interviews one of the co-founders about its bias and how it sucks.

Not only that, the nature of the site and the way it's handled has a habit of attracting autistic weirdos to the job. Here's an example of two of the most infamous ones.

I think people downplay how much Vesper royally fucked with Stars' synergy after his initial suspension and then antisocial tantrum the months during and after his Japan trip.

As much as I like Vesper, I can't really defend his big manhera moment right there. It's absolutely the thing that broke the original Tempus brotherhood we all felt at the start. All their weekly collab streams just poofed into dust just like that, and HQ's relations never quite recovered at all, not even all the way up till Vesper and Magni's graduations.

Still, while I acknowledge Altare's efforts to do interesting streams and the like, he just isn't as fun for me to watch as either Ves or Mag. And entertainment always trumps everything else in the end. It's why we watch Vtubers and also why we're all here in the first place.
This is the story I want to know. Something clearly happened that changed the dynamic. I wish this story gets told someday.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Level tank to get an FFXIV girl, got it.
Dont do it, 40% of them are troons and the other are frumpy psychos or weaboos

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
But was he a "Brotuber" like the Dimitri Jaaps of this forum are asking for?
I dont watch that much EN vtubers but one of the things that JP vtubers that are with a foot in the grave do all the time its just Collab,collab and collab.Its what most Stars JP(thats why you see them in events all the time) do but i dont know how much you can repeat that strategy as a EN male.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha is going to play more Tomb Raider today and hopefully steal the bean man's beans until he cries

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I don't get this take. Regardless of how much of a femboy people here and /vt/ seem to think this guy is, he is also the most-subbed of all of StarsEN and clearly cared more about the success of Stars than Vesper or Magni since he is still there. People seem to think his content is like vox-style blowjob asmr or something when it isn't any different from the rest of HQ.

I think people downplay how much Vesper royally fucked with Stars' synergy after his initial suspension and then antisocial tantrum the months during and after his Japan trip.
People made jokes of him looking like a femboy and then dogpiled on him because he made a Psudosupportive (vague) tweet that annoyed people here and so are determined to shit on him despite him showing no further signs of being a troon supporter.

It pretty much boils down to no one caring enough to actually check. Hes mid at worst but does put in work for the group as far as I can tell.

as always tard me if I missed something.
Need a Vtuber version of this but for troons. View attachment 42532

Wikipedia is ruled by a small biased clique of power users who actively create bureaucracies to discourage people from contributing while shoring up their own power. Excuse the Canadian Femboy, but the video is a good explainer on why it's bad.

An actual journalist interviews one of the co-founders about it's bias and how it sucks.

Not only that, the nature of the site and the way it's handled has a habit of attracting autistic weirdos to the job. Here's an example of two of the most infamous ones.

This is the story I want to know. Something clearly happened that changed the dynamic. I wish this story gets told someday.

Wikipedia is only really good for factual knowledge like say Pi i'm not even sure why wikipedia has what amounts to opinion pieces if i'm there i'm there to read up on the fall of rome not whatever the fuck is the hot topic of the month.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
But was he a "Brotuber" like the Dimitri Jaaps of this forum are asking for?
I dont watch that much EN vtubers but one of the things that JP vtubers that are with a foot in the grave do all the time its just Collab,collab and collab.Its what most Stars JP(thats why you see them in events all the time) do but i dont know how much you can repeat that strategy as a EN male.
BReakdown:Designs revealed 21 of September.People from everywhere go Apeshit because the model its just a regular literal nigga.He debuts one week later and has a weird voice because he is from Lagos but moved to Japan so he speaks weird.Doesnt say "Nigga" or "Yamanba" but slips up over the end.I hope i never have this dream again.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The most popular streamers in general are male. Slapping an anime avatar on them shouldn't change things much if you are still there for the streamer. IF they really don't want to do BFE shit, they have to do that and fix the direction of their recruiting.
Is the avatar really just a gimmick? Just a stupid gimmick that adding or removing does nothing for the content? If so then why even bother with the avatar? Or joining a corpo? Just stream like any other twitch goblin and target the much bigger audience there is for non-weeb shit.

Idk about other people in this forum, but I think being a vtuber should mean something, I have said it before but for me the appeal is the fundamental dichotomy between character and real person, which is probably why I don't care much for nijis since their style skews much farther to the "real person" side. This is kinda like people who don't understand wrestling because "it's just musclemen in stupid costumes right?" Kayfabe has always been the most important but most overlooked aspect of this medium.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Man i sure do wonder why vtuber is this trending on twitter. Not like a bunch of normies just discovered what this is through those stupid awards.

View attachment 42524
god fucking damn it another wave of retards then
I just despise how the article, right there in fucking "Overview" in the main part of explaining what Vtubers are (where ostensibly it should be the most textbook and plain), goes out of its way to push this irrelevant garbage about minorities and transgender shit into it. Thanks Wikipedia.
One of the best parts of this hobby is being able to get away from bullshit with "marginalized communities" including my own. The internet seems very determined to continue shoving it in my face though.

Attempt at humor aside, petitioning we close the asylum doors for a bit, we do not need the fucking Skaven getting in here.
The story is glaringly obvious by now, Magni's a grifting femboy and Vesper an unironic disfunctional retard. Make peace with it and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom