"So, I'm able to send an AK-47 as a present to every Hololive member. This way, I think it would make things fair"Shishiro Botan superchatter

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Man i sure do wonder why vtuber is this trending on twitter. Not like a bunch of normies just discovered what this is through those stupid awards.

Screenshot_20230828-123528_X.jpg

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Ensok

Early Adopter
Man i sure do wonder why vtuber is this trending on twitter. Not like a bunch of normies just discovered what this is through those stupid awards.

View attachment 42524
It's even worse how they'll first go to the Wikipedia article and see this early on and right in the main section of the page as if it's important or relevant whatsoever:

" Some VTubers, particularly those from marginalized communities, choose to use avatars to reflect their online identity for personal comfort and safety reasons.[8][9] Transgender VTubers may use their avatars as a means to better reflect their preferred presentation to their audience.[10]"

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It's even worse how they'll first go to the Wikipedia article and see this early on and right in the main section of the page as if it's important or relevant whatsoever:

" Some VTubers, particularly those from marginalized communities, choose to use avatars to reflect their online identity for personal comfort and safety reasons.[8][9] Transgender VTubers may use their avatars as a means to better reflect their preferred presentation to their audience.[10]"
Nice. Now vtubers and vtubers fans will not only be seen as pedos but as troons too. Not that it changes anything for the actual troons.

id actually just shoot myself

Already acting as a troon. Its so over bros

Awoogers

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

I'm gonna mcfucking kill myself [IN MINECRAFT]

I tried to turn this into a joke about VTubing being an inclusive, welcoming space, with no place for dang ol' bigots like us, but I can't

Please look forward to next year's wave of insanity

Ensok

Early Adopter
I just despise how the article, right there in fucking "Overview" in the main part of explaining what Vtubers are (where ostensibly it should be the most textbook and plain), goes out of its way to push this irrelevant garbage about minorities and transgender shit into it. Thanks Wikipedia.

Awoogers

I just despise how the article, right there in fucking "Overview" in the main part of explaining what Vtubers are (where ostensibly it should be the most textbook and plain), goes out of its way to push this irrelevant garbage about minorities and transgender shit into it. Thanks Wikipedia.
its wikipedia what did you expect

Limkin

So long she make money for ANYCOLOR's Imperial Neo-Japan Naval Fleet, it's anything goes at this point.
More like firing her for this equals to admitting their own mistake in hiring process and later in overall procedures, and not closing the loopholes before they are being used repeatedly. And admitting their mistakes publicly is probably the last thing they are capable of
You know almost everyone can edit Wikipedia right?
Not if moderators repeatedly revert any changes to an article every other day. I briefly checked and all the way to 2021 it's just a series of everything changed being immediately reverted back

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
You know almost everyone can edit Wikipedia right?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
ok this is actually funny :ironmousekek: :ironmousekek: :ironmousekek:
Jesus christ normies in the wild, what a sight.
nigga.png
What compels a man to purposefully type like this?

That wasn't there before? Must've been added recently because I remember checking the page a while ago and it made no mention of troons.
This is why I like corpos tbh, specially the nip ones, nips just don't bend the knee to westoid garbage ideology. If this industry was controlled by indies then it would've probably gotten destroyed a while ago.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I never got why people get angry at the "Meloco and Kotoka circumvented TVA" when Niji probably knew what it was getting and what they wanted when they hired two JP ESLs for EN, did they both hide the JP ESL till last second or is it just shitposting mixed with some salt at the engrish/JP streams

Limkin

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I never got why people get angry at the "Meloco and Kotoka circumvented TVA" when Niji probably knew what it was getting and what they wanted when they hired two JP ESLs for EN, did they both hide the JP ESL till last second or is it just shitposting mixed with some salt at the engrish/JP streams
Jealous Twitter bitches

Awoogers

Kalion

:)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom